Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dominix V2 LE with matching Covertec  (Read 3408 times)
Darth Eyece
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

I am a force user, but I fight for no one cause...

« on: March 24, 2011, 08:06:23 PM »

It's here!  It's awesome!  It's more inspiration that I know what to do with!  So i'm running with it, and here is my review for the Dominix V2 LE.

I will be rating the facets I cover in stars, 5 being the best.

I will Start with the overall first impression of the saber.

Oh my...  What a pretty hilt.  Flawless black finish, on the hilt and the covertec knob, gorgeous high polished grooves.

Just another angle of the wonderful saber.  I like how the evil flash on my camera made little light sparkles on the polished grooves.  Hollywood cheese baby!

This was the *only* discrepancy that I had with the order; the battery pack was pretty smashed up.  Since I have worked at UPS, and I know this was not how it was shipped, I just contacted Deep, and they opened a claim with UPS, and are sending me out another battery pack my friend can show me how to solder on.  Simple.  Until then:  ELECTRICAL TAPE:  MADE BY THE MIDI CHLORIANS TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER.  (Added 3/26 in the wee hours of the mornin') Emory Harris (Deep) has sent me my replacement battery pack already!  I'll be having that installed A.S.A.P. and I'll throw pictures up through the process!

Dominix Ablaze, now where is that Jedi scum?

Product: 5 stars
Customer Service:  5 stars
Blade Quality of the Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade:  5 stars
Covertec Knob score:  5 stars
Guardian Blue:  5 Stars

All in all, this was a great experience.  I joined the forum before I had one, i've read Aeon reviews and seen the dominix mentioned, and loved the LE model so I had to have it.  I will be purchasing the Aeon to contrast this, in a battlestaff of course, but am looking forward to tinkering with this once my warranty expires.  I highly recommend this saber to anyone looking for a good solid 12 inch hilt saber!!

Thank you for a wonderful product Deep, you've worked on this with me for weeks now, and I couldn't be more grateful!  Thanks Ultra Sabers!

PS - For all you people that have Aeon's and/or Dominix sabers:  If you know how to dis-assemble the Aeon or Dominix, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!  I just want to be able to approach my friend with that info when he helps me replace the battery pack, it's courteous.  So please, shoot me a PM or reply to this thread, I'll greatly appreciate it!!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 09:47:03 AM by Darth Eyece » Logged

"Sith Apprentice, 'Darth Eyece' sir." 
"Never 'eard of 'im."
"...this'll be the last time... I assure you..."
Due to the nature of my character, I would appreciate Dark Side points please...

Rash
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 09:42:13 AM »

So beautiful. This is exactly what I want when I get cash but with a Pyrestone color. Tongue Thanks for showing it off Cheesy

Consular: Pyrestone

Light Side Points please Cheesy

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 05:01:37 PM »

Simple, yet Beautiful, Very Nice  Grin!!!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 08:01:55 PM »

Simple, yet Beautiful, Very Nice  Grin!!!!!

Agree with my Dark Brother!! Very Nice!!!  Grin

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

darth vulkaan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

dark side points please!

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 04:15:59 AM »

Great review! I just have one question, does the covertec knob get in the way when you are wielding it?

We are but shadow's of the force.  We must destroy the light if there is to be complete darkness.

DarthDracus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 09:45:41 AM »

u and ur covertec knobs bro hahahahahaha

through fear, there is pain,
through pain, there is strength,
through strength, there is control,
through control, there is power,
through power we bring the masses..-Darth Dracus

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 11:42:37 PM »

Nice saber. I'm getting one myself this week if money allows. I'm just gonna send in my Liberator and Dominix sabers in for a sound install when that department opens up. I'm also getting a Dominix V2 LE in blue but wit a heavy grade blade. I might get a 2nd heavy grade blade too for my Liberator saber.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: