Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Emerald Green Dark Shock and Dark Violet Amethyst Consular  (Read 6559 times)
Noriko
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 103

« on: October 11, 2012, 04:25:50 PM »

Here are some pics of my new Dark Shock with Emerald Green and of my friend's first saber, a DVA Consular. Both sabers were shipped to his place, so I haven't seen them in person yet. (Unfortunately he lives very far away.)

Arctic Blue Shock LE
Emerald Green Dark Shock
Hot Pink Manticore Staff

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 04:32:54 PM »

I am REALLY starting to like that Emerald Green.

Hope you get yours soon!!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »

Emerald green looks great on camera!

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 06:30:37 PM »

EXCELLENT!  You put one of my absolute favorite US colors (not to mention a forum color I helped create) on one of my most coveted hilts.

Your exceptional taste has earned you a lifetime supply of Force points from me Wink

Noriko
Knight Ensign

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 06:47:40 PM »

EXCELLENT!  You put one of my absolute favorite US colors (not to mention a forum color I helped create) on one of my most coveted hilts.

Your exceptional taste has earned you a lifetime supply of Force points from me Wink

Thanks. And you get a point for helping create this awesome color.

I can't wait to see it in person. Unfortunately, that won't be any time soon. I wasn't lying when I said that my friend lives very far away: we're talking about 10000 km.

Arctic Blue Shock LE
Emerald Green Dark Shock
Hot Pink Manticore Staff

Valek
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 06:20:28 PM »

Hey there Noriko!

Im hoping youre still on the forum and have some updated pics of your dark shock in EG Cheesy

Im a little impatient about mine getting here Cheesy

many thanks!

Light side points please Smiley

Dark Shock - Emerald Green - Sound and FoC (Silver)

Noriko
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 07:15:45 PM »

Hi Valek,

unfortunately I don't have any updated pics. I haven't even seen the saber in person yet.

I guess I have to explain that: When I got my first saber (the Shock LE) I told my friend how amazing these sabers are. He decided to buy a saber so that we could duel the next time we meet. Here's the problem: I live in South Africa at the moment and he still lives in Germany, where I'm originally from. Transporting a saber in a plane is a bit complicated; it's just too long to fit in a suitcase. That's why I ordered the Dark Shock. It will stay in Germany, so I will have a duelling saber available every time I visit my friend.

Since I ordered the saber, I didn't have the chance to visit him. And I still need to wait for another month. I'm also very impatient about seeing my Dark Shock for the first time. So I really understand how you feel.

Funny thing is that I was so eager to order that saber even though I knew I wouldn't be able to see it for a long time.  Cheesy

Make sure to post lots of pics when you get your Dark Shock.

Arctic Blue Shock LE
Emerald Green Dark Shock
Hot Pink Manticore Staff

Valek
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 07:40:53 PM »

Thanks for the swift reply Noriko!

Fedex have decided to take a day off which means my saber has spent the last 24h sitting in their stansted facility and hasnt been moved to my local branch. Ill be getting it on tuesday but I wont be home till nearly midnight that day so ill probably post pictures on wednesday.

I'm sorry that youre so far away from your saber. Hopefully youll be able to see it soon. Cheesy
Your friend is a lucky one.

Look for my review on wednesday!

Light side points please Smiley

Dark Shock - Emerald Green - Sound and FoC (Silver)

Kenobi 2112
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 3

May the force be with you.

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 11:57:23 PM »

the dark shock with EG looks awsome

Light side points please!

Lightsabers-Overlord with sound(GB Green AV switch Archon pommel)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 12:23:34 AM »

Dark Shock in Emerald Green for the win. Why didn't you buy the Shock yourself so you have it with you at all times? Just wondering.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Noriko
Knight Ensign

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 09:04:58 AM »

Dark Shock in Emerald Green for the win. Why didn't you buy the Shock yourself so you have it with you at all times? Just wondering.

I wanted to have a saber in Germany so I can duel with my friend. Ordering both saber (my Dark Shock and my friends Consular) at once and having them shipped to the same adress is much cheaper than having one saber shipped to Germany and one to South Africa. Then it would have been quite complicated to take the saber from South Africa to Germany and back because it doesn't fit into a suitcase. So I would need to pay extra for the saber. And I would need to get it through customs each time.

Therefore it's much cheaper and easier to just leave the saber in Germany.

Arctic Blue Shock LE
Emerald Green Dark Shock
Hot Pink Manticore Staff

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 05:28:36 AM »

I can't believe that I just found this topic! Haha sorry I'm late.  Cheesy

It's so great to know that the color I helped create doesn't come out for everyone else the way it did for me. One of these pictures should be the official one in the "'Forum' colors and how to order them" topic! Seriously.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 06:21:45 AM »

Nice sabers. This makes me want to order a Liberator in emerald green which I think I will. What's the best blade for it? Glad your friend likes their saber.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 12:44:03 AM »

Nice sabers. This makes me want to order a Liberator in emerald green which I think I will. What's the best blade for it? Glad your friend likes their saber.

Not sure if it's actually like the Lux V version that I have, but I personally like Ultraedge blades with mine.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: