Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The White Knight  (Read 2948 times)
The White Knight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 39

« on: March 25, 2011, 08:04:55 AM »

Ultra was asking about my user name so I thought I would share the story of the White Knight.  I actually have two characters called the White Knight now (thanks to Lucasfilm).

So the first character is a Jedi set in a Star Wars universe with my own creative twist.

It is modern time.  The Sith once again dominate known space.  A band of Jedi have established a refuge on a planet just past the outskirts of known space, a planet called Earth.  Their Order is underground secretly protecting the inhabitants of Earth and watching over them.  In recent years a Jedi rose within the ranks of the Order, a lone Jedi who hides his identity.  He calls himself the White Knight.  Dressed in white Jedi robes with a silver lightsaber he is the most powerful Jedi any of the Order has ever seen.  Always hiding his identity beneath his large hood he has aided the Order countless times, even saving them from discovery by the Sith on a few occasions.  More recently appearances by the White Knight have become more and more scarce.

This is where my story comes in.  I was a young Jedi Knight in the underground Order.  With my best friend and my Padawan we battled the forces of darkness.  However, I had always struggled with my own inner darkness.  After some depressing circumstances I was tempted by a Sith Lord and began to fall to the dark side.  The White Knight came and saved me from my inner darkness and drove the Sith away.  He then revealed himself to me.  He was my Father.  He passed the mantel of the White Knight to me, his son, saying he was growing older and his time as the White Knight was coming to an end.  I am nowhere near what he was.  I lack the wisdom and power in the Force to carry on in his stead.  Every day I work to carry on his legacy.

(I have many stories about the new White Knight and his adventures but I have not taken the time to write them.  I was going to have the secret Order on earth be destroyed by the Sith who, at the last moment, were defeated by the original White Knight who reappeared to save the day.  The new White Knight would then create a new Jedi Order led by himself.  The Order of the Wolf.  However, this was based on me creating a Jedi Order in real life which Lucasfilm has strongly advised against.)

Arsenal:
Customized Prophecy Obsidian v.3 staff red/blue
Customized Prophecy RGB staff
Prophecy RGB
Elder staff red/blue
Force FX Darth Vader
Phantasm artic blue/green
Archon red
Omen red
Dominix V.2 blue
Bane RGB
Raven RGB Obsidian v.2

The White Knight
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 08:21:07 AM »

With Lucasfilm not allowing me to create a Jedi Order I decided to create a fantasy story of my own not based on Star Wars so I could continue with this group I was creating.  (I already had several very interested members.)  This story is much newer and subject to a lot of change.

In the time before humans there existed Sovereign and his family.  Sovereign created a kingdom, the realm, which he populated with subjects.  In modern times the realm has come to be called Earth.  Sovereign created an order of Knights, the Order of the Wolf, his right hand, to carry out his will among the people.  Now these Knights are not what you would think of Knights now.  They were not warriors, but servants, helping the people of the realm with the difficulties of life.  Sovereign took his most trusted advisor and set him to lead the Order giving him the title of the White Knight.  But the White Knight betrayed Sovereign and stole away a number of his Knights creating his own Order.  Heartbroken, Sovereign banished the White Knight from his court changing his name to the Black Knight.  With this new threat to the realm, Sovereign bestowed a gift upon his Order.  Saber metal.  (I need a better name for this.  I also tried crysteel.)  Using the saber metal he taught his Knights to make sabers, laser weapons with the ability to cut through anything but saber metal and other sabers.  But the Black Knight and his warriors stole some of the saber metal and used it to create their own weapons, saber pikes, long spears of this saber resistant material.  (Some of the evil warriors will carry sabers but I haven't decided if they are able to construct them or if they only take them from dead Knights.)  Now the Black Knight, fearing his own mortality, studied the dark arts of black magic and found a way to extend his own life.  His warriors, however, grew old through the years and would die, as all men do, but with his dark magic the Black Knight learned to reanimate their bodies, creating an army of wraith warriors.  The title of White Knight was passed to another.  Through the generations the title has been passed down from White Knight to White Knight as the battle between the forces of good and evil continues.

Arsenal:
Prophecy RGB
Elder staff red/blue
Force FX Darth Vader
Archon red
Omen red
Dominix V.2 blue
Bane RGB
Raven RGB Obsidian v.2

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

PJDC

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 10:02:34 AM »

Base on your story, I could sense a Knights of King Arthur esque with
a Order based canon of a Knight of Old.

And the father to son trope? Certified Classic!

I would love to read more of the White Knight, go on and share 'em here!

The White Knight
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 09:59:38 AM »

Thank you.  Yes, the non-Star Wars White Knight story is meant to be like King Arthur and the Knights of old but brought into modern times with a sci-fi twist.  I think of it being closer to the Lord of the Rings than Star Wars now.

Which would you prefer to read more of?  White Knight the Jedi or White Knight the guardian of the realm?

Arsenal:
Prophecy RGB
Elder staff red/blue
Force FX Darth Vader
Archon red
Omen red
Dominix V.2 blue
Bane RGB
Raven RGB Obsidian v.2

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

PJDC

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 12:12:09 PM »

Quote from: The White Knight
Which would you prefer to read more of?  White Knight the Jedi or White Knight the guardian of the realm?
[/quote

The White Knight Jedi

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 07:55:52 PM »

Thank you.  Yes, the non-Star Wars White Knight story is meant to be like King Arthur and the Knights of old but brought into modern times with a sci-fi twist.  I think of it being closer to the Lord of the Rings than Star Wars now.

King Arthur and LOTR in the Star Wars universe sounds like just about the coolest thing ever lol.  Total nerdgasm.

The White Knight
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 09:05:46 AM »

Sorry I haven't been on to reply to this.  Just been real busy but I haven't forgot.  I'll keep trying to post some of the story in here.

Arsenal:
Prophecy RGB
Elder staff red/blue
Force FX Darth Vader
Archon red
Omen red
Dominix V.2 blue
Bane RGB
Raven RGB Obsidian v.2