Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Stunt Sabers and Batteries  (Read 2135 times)
eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 03:13:50 AM »

Just did a check about Li-On batteries, and the only ban/prohibition I could slice off the net was about the USPS and shipping them internationally. The USPS will mail the batteries internationally if they come installed and/or packaged with a saber. They will not ship a pack of batteries internationally without a saber in the box with it. If someone orders replacement Li-On batteries from Ultrasabers, you're going to have to ship it with someone other than the USPS. This is important to international US customers (clients?) as US has just switched to the USPS to ship orders internationally.

It's dry, but it's in the table at the bottom of the doc.

http://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2012/pb22336/html/updt_004.htm

Canada digs Li-On batteries as I've found out, but if you live outside of North America, Bluespike is right; you should check your local post offices/customs to see if Li-On batteries are indeed shippable.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 05:14:05 AM »

They use Fedex now though.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 12:16:27 PM »

They use Fedex now though.

I'm tracking my Bellicose on the USPS site as I type this, but FedEx is also an option for International customers. Deep explains it better than me here http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=7385.0

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: