Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1279694 times)
wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #1515 on: October 16, 2015, 09:21:59 PM »

Hi all. Sorry not been around as much in last couple of months.  Been suffering with combo of several health issues.  Been too tired to even practice or play with my sabers.

Last week I had another operation.  5th in under 4 years. Found a lump, the only good news is that this time was NOT cancerous.  Currently recuperating from operation.

The bit that sucks is that I won't feel well enough to go to London Comic Con for Star Wars fun.

Still gave me time to catch up on Season One of Star Wars Rebels.  So not all time wasted!

Cheers

James

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1516 on: October 17, 2015, 01:52:01 AM »

Hi James.  Really sorry to read about your health challenges.  Missing SW at the London Comic Con will be tough as well but you need to get your strength and endurance up.  I just recently purchased season one of SWR as well.  Starting disc 2.  We are impatiently awaiting a saber sale or raffle.  A mess of sabers have been sold at the cons and some now out of stock.  A new Archon v3 with the thin neck is our newest saber.  The emitter will also fit the v2.1 version.  This new addition is causing grown men to become excited boys again.   Wink

Please post on the forum whenever you are up to it as your presence has been missed.  Sending you best wishes for a complete recovery.  Here's a point with a big hug included.   Cheesy

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #1517 on: October 17, 2015, 03:26:31 AM »

I spent all day cleaning up my trenches with a hand trowel.
It's raining.
I'll have to re-excavate the whole thing.
Be right back, finding a table to flip over.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #1518 on: October 17, 2015, 05:44:40 PM »

Hi James.  Really sorry to read about your health challenges.  Missing SW at the London Comic Con will be tough as well but you need to get your strength and endurance up.  I just recently purchased season one of SWR as well.  Starting disc 2.  We are impatiently awaiting a saber sale or raffle.  A mess of sabers have been sold at the cons and some now out of stock.  A new Archon v3 with the thin neck is our newest saber.  The emitter will also fit the v2.1 version.  This new addition is causing grown men to become excited boys again.   Wink

Please post on the forum whenever you are up to it as your presence has been missed.  Sending you best wishes for a complete recovery.  Here's a point with a big hug included.   Cheesy

Thanks D7. Appreciated. A point for the moral support.

The main thing is that hopefully get's it all fixed and thus will be in tip-top condition ready for The Force Awakens. My Shii-Cho and orbits both need some practice when feel well enough. Still it's good to have a target to look forward to.

Thanks

James

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1519 on: October 20, 2015, 02:14:04 AM »

So...

My desktop has fried the video card, which in turn has fouled up my monitor, so I guess I need to replace parts on my computer sooner than budgeted.  My laptop SUCKs as it nearly overheats just websurfing, and does if you try and actually run a basic game (it will shut itself down in record time with all graphics set to minimum.)  I had to withdraw from school with 7.5 credits left to go, because they F***ED my schedule up...  I've had an utterly $h*t week and it's only Monday.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1520 on: October 20, 2015, 01:51:39 PM »

So...

My desktop has fried the video card, which in turn has fouled up my monitor, so I guess I need to replace parts on my computer sooner than budgeted.  My laptop SUCKs as it nearly overheats just websurfing, and does if you try and actually run a basic game (it will shut itself down in record time with all graphics set to minimum.)  I had to withdraw from school with 7.5 credits left to go, because they F***ED my schedule up...  I've had an utterly $h*t week and it's only Monday.

WTF? That's like half a semester worth of credits.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1521 on: October 21, 2015, 04:10:50 AM »

I no longer have to worry about my ankle being extremely painful....

.... Coz now my entire left leg is in constant pain. Barely eases up. Ive had to drop a shift of work each week in an attempt to stop further damage, so bye bye spare money.

And still no news on when my surgery will be Sad

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1522 on: October 21, 2015, 04:08:45 PM »

I no longer have to worry about my ankle being extremely painful....

.... Coz now my entire left leg is in constant pain. Barely eases up. Ive had to drop a shift of work each week in an attempt to stop further damage, so bye bye spare money.

And still no news on when my surgery will be Sad

Time to bust into the Dr's office, saber in hand, and demand to speak to someone.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1523 on: October 21, 2015, 07:12:25 PM »

Time to bust into the Dr's office, saber in hand, and demand to speak to someone.

I asked last week. I got told theres still no date.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1524 on: October 21, 2015, 07:14:05 PM »

I asked last week. I got told theres still no date.

<activate saber> "Pick one."

Sig by For Tyeth

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #1525 on: October 21, 2015, 09:40:00 PM »

If you are ever staring into your fridge one evening and notice some leftovers and think, "Hmm.. I can't remember exactly how old that is.. I wonder if it is okay to eat?" You probably shouldn't eat it.. trust me.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #1526 on: October 22, 2015, 12:49:06 AM »

Some days, I listen to people over analyze the hell out of everything and I can't help but think of this analogy:

"The curtains were blue."

What your English teacher thinks:  The blue of the curtain represents his immense depression and his lack of will to carry on.

What the author meant:  The curtains were freakin' blue.

Seriously, sometimes the damn curtains are just blue and there isn't a "reason" or a "hidden meaning" in everything a person says and does.  Go outside. 

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #1527 on: October 22, 2015, 01:09:44 AM »

Some days, I listen to people over analyze the hell out of everything and I can't help but think of this analogy:

What your English teacher thinks:  The blue of the curtain represents his immense depression and his lack of will to carry on.

Seriously, sometimes the damn curtains are just blue and there isn't a "reason" or a "hidden meaning" in everything a person says and does.  Go outside. 

Or maybe, ones grasp of the English language and their ability/inability to effectively communicate led to the following instance:

"The curtains were blue."  Do you mean to say, the curtains ONCE were blue and now they are a different color?  Undecided  OR maybe they are color blind and thought the curtains were blue but, in reality they were green?  Lips sealed  Regardless, the "freakin' curtains were BLUE! Wink

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1528 on: October 22, 2015, 01:28:27 AM »

Those curtains are long gone.  Wrong color period.   End of entertaining story.   Grin

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1529 on: October 22, 2015, 04:15:47 AM »

"Why were the curtains blue?"

Author: "Seriously? THAT'S your question after reading my story? Well the curtains were blue, because I like blue curtains, and I felt they would go well with the rest of the room decor described in that setting, plus I was writing it in blue ink, so when I asked myself 'what color should the curtains be?' I saw the blue ink and went 'blue works.' So there you have it, the curtains are blue because I write in blue ink and like blue curtains."

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: