Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1279657 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1575 on: December 07, 2015, 07:17:13 AM »

Speaking of ridiculousness with parcel sending.... I had a parcel arriving from a shop that is several suburbs over. Literally a 30min drive from where I live and I usually just go there in person for my model kits, but because I can't drive at the moment and our weekends have been busy and they charge little in freight I decided just to get the item sent. As a result it should have been a day or two delivery. A week later, still not arrived. Messaged the shop (small business, guy is pretty cool, I have a standing order of model kits with him and tend to get money off most of them Cheesy), he follows up about it- instead of sending it the few suburbs over, they have sent it to the OPPOSITE side of Australia. THEN it went to a NORTHERN state in Eastern Australia. That's roughly akin to living in Los Angeles, purchasing something online from a place in Los Angeles, and instead the courier send it to Washington DC for processing... after initial processing at the local depot. We are currently waiting for them to figure out what damn state it's meant to be going to  Roll Eyes

And to make everything more laughable, Lego send me an email saying they hope I've enjoyed my order and please fill out a survey.... well I'm sure I will enjoy my order if and when it ever arrives.

First world problems I know, but atm I have to find something to occupy my time and I want my Lego and Millennium Falcon model to build dammit!  Grin

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #1576 on: December 08, 2015, 04:32:02 AM »

Sometimes, I just want to say to some people, "Wow, you must know my life better than I know it!  Thank you for schooling me on my own personal life experiences.  I'm so glad you were there to experience my reality just as I did and that you have a better perspective on just why I said or did that thing.  Thank you, Oh Great Master."  

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1577 on: December 09, 2015, 09:40:29 PM »

Christmas music.....do I need to say any more? Or do you guys know where this is going?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1578 on: December 09, 2015, 09:55:05 PM »

Christmas music.....do I need to say any more? Or do you guys know where this is going?

I try to take it in small doses. And I'm picky about what versions I like. But something like TSO's Carol of the Bells, never gets old to me.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #1579 on: December 10, 2015, 01:02:41 AM »

I try to take it in small doses. And I'm picky about what versions I like. But something like TSO's Carol of the Bells, never gets old to me.

You can have the "new stuff".  I'm old school:  Bing, Elvis, Patsy, Nat, Carpenters, Williams, Autry, Berle, yadda, yadda all the way! Grin

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1580 on: December 10, 2015, 01:35:19 AM »

You can have the "new stuff".  I'm old school:  Bing, Elvis, Patsy, Nat, Carpenters, Williams, Autry, Berle, yadda, yadda all the way! Grin

Um, right.  Well, I guess my Gregorian Mass is um, ancient?  Or the Christmas Revels.  Even A Fresh Aire Christmas.

Because Christmas music is just fine.  It's Christmas songs that need to be banned.  Sooooo glad I don't work retail anymore.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1581 on: December 10, 2015, 01:36:38 AM »

I'm with you on this one, I only like old Christmas music for the most part.  If I'm listening to "White Christmas", it had better be Bing singing it.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #1582 on: December 10, 2015, 04:19:51 AM »

I'm with you on this one, I only like old Christmas music for the most part.  If I'm listening to "White Christmas", it had better be Bing singing it.

Totally agree with this thought process.  I hate that I turn on Christmas music station and hear one of 6 songs sung 20 times by 20 different artists.  It drives me crazy.  I want the older artists singing these songs.. Nothing better than listening to Nat King Cole sing "O Tannenbaum", or Bing sining "White Christmas" 

I don't care about what Mariah Carey wants for Christmas... Angry

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1583 on: December 10, 2015, 01:29:09 PM »

We had a local station (that I am currently boycotting) that switched to all Christmas Music at 12:01am November 1st.  Freakin' Halloween Night man, how harsh is that?  I was able to deal with the stations doing it from Thanksgiving to Christmas, at least it was one holiday at a time, but 2 months early?

Yeah, I've learned to despise Christmas music over the years, and I blame having worked retail...  Of course, having worked retail, I also learned to hate people, backstabbing co-workers, the customers, managers, etc....

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1584 on: December 10, 2015, 01:57:55 PM »

I'm not saying I don't like the classics. I love Bing's Little Drummer Boy. And there's only one version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, and it's sung by NKC.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1585 on: December 10, 2015, 05:02:19 PM »

I only listen to Bob Rivers and South Park Christmas music. And TSO.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1586 on: December 10, 2015, 06:19:42 PM »

I only listen to Bob Rivers and South Park Christmas music. And TSO.

I'm going to be playing the SP Christmas album all day next Friday for the office Christmas Party.

Sig by For Tyeth

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1587 on: December 10, 2015, 07:11:11 PM »

I do not like these 'pop' versions of christmas songs.

Give me old fashioned versions anytime. Unless they are australian xmas songs, but some of those are parodies and most are comical so thats different.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1588 on: December 11, 2015, 04:53:03 PM »

Stupid kriffing IT. All of a sudden Aol.com has become blah blah computer IT dork lingo, and now I can't check my email at work.

WHY CAN'T COMPUTER PEOPLE DO SOMETHING SMART AND MAKE shell THAT GETS ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE'S shell?!?!?!?!

Sig by For Tyeth

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1589 on: December 13, 2015, 02:30:32 AM »

Oh you have got to be sh!&!£g me. Lego order finally turns up- only get the helicarrier. No mention of my sandcrawler even though it was supposedly shipped, but I was only giving one tracking number with one parcel on it. There will be a phone call tomorrow.

And my other parcel has now gone to a third state over east. *facepalm* this is beyond a joke. I can get a lightsaber in five days from america- but two weeks later and I still haven't gotten a parcel from several suburbs over.

Jedi patience is wearing thin *Becoming a bit Sithy*

Oh yay, to top it off I just found out we had a train derailment last week which is our primary mode of freight into West Aus. Well that'll slow things up further...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 03:07:11 AM by B1ondeange1 » Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: