Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1280557 times)
TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2012, 11:01:30 PM »

Perhaps you're underestimating them, time tends to make people for get and it does heal little by little. Smiley

I hope so. Thanks buddy Smiley

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2012, 11:40:59 PM »

I'm still your friend Hobbit Smiley

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2012, 12:37:57 AM »

I'm still your friend Hobbit Smiley

Thanks Rogue. That means a lot.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2012, 02:25:12 AM »

I don't have any friends. Though admittedly, that's probably because I hate everyone. XD

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2012, 03:16:55 AM »

I don't have any friends. Though admittedly, that's probably because I hate everyone. XD

That is a complete load of crap  Roll Eyes

But anyway, I found out I still had a few months left on my Xbox Live membership, so I decided to get back in touch with my old friends. One of them missed me like crazy and told me to never, ever leave again. Another one told me that I'm a whiny, selfish, arrogant *BLEEP*

I feel so loved Cheesy...

In any case, things just don't feel the same as they used to. Wasting my days away playing video games just doesn't interest me anymore. Though I don't want to lose the one friend I still have (on XBL) so I would need to keep gaming. What a dilemma....  Undecided

Sinya
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -30

For she will scorch the galaxies with darkness

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2012, 03:17:52 AM »

get them on saberforum = problem solved  Cool

O( ((( _o_(_(:{----CG Dark Monarch with Obsidian)

"Without passion, we are soulless and cold."

*Dark Side Points Welcome*

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2012, 03:21:37 AM »

That is a complete load of crap  Roll Eyes

But anyway, I found out I still had a few months left on my Xbox Live membership, so I decided to get back in touch with my old friends. One of them missed me like crazy and told me to never, ever leave again. Another one told me that I'm a whiny, selfish, arrogant *BLEEP*

I feel so loved Cheesy...

In any case, things just don't feel the same as they used to. Wasting my days away playing video games just doesn't interest me anymore. Though I don't want to lose the one friend I still have (on XBL) so I would need to keep gaming. What a dilemma....  Undecided

Only game two nights a week? It could work.

(Sig by me!)

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2012, 03:35:56 AM »

get them on saberforum = problem solved  Cool

He's not that interested in Star Wars, haha. Good idea though Smiley

Only game two nights a week? It could work.

That is a really good idea. Thanks! There are two day that I don't have classes on so it'll work.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2012, 06:29:19 AM »

Bah. You've got me, Wingmate. Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2012, 07:17:19 PM »

I see lots of love here....  Kiss carry on!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »

In the realm of love and relationships, I have learned that no matter how crappy others have been toward you, there is always someone out there for you.  Just have to keep looking.  With the exception of Jedi Rel & possibly Solinus, my relationships with women have been pretty sad and horrendous.  I was the guy that was there to keep away loneliness until the next "hot" guy came along.  I pretty much developed the attitude quickly that once I am done with someone, I am done with them.  No second chances when dealing with emotional relationships with me.  After having a horrible first marriage that put my life in extreme danger, I finally found someone that I could create a home and family with.  Of course now all those fair weather girlfriends are searching me out on Facebook like crazy and telling me how crazy they were to let me go.  Just feeds my ego and kind of fun to see how their lives are crap.

Don't give up but don't go back either.  There is someone who appreciates you for you.  Who knows, we might have a match here on Saberforum and they just don't know it yet.  A Star Wars themed weddind anyone?Huh  With Ultrasabers for gifts?

Not much of a vent but an inspiration to help those seeking love to not give up.  The problem is that not that women are idiots or men are jerks, it is that the right people are not meeting the right people.  These wrong people need to stay with their kind and leave people looking for a seriously relationship and not just another notch in the belt alone. 

Check out Ultra's anniversary story sometimes to learn that there are happy endings.  Jedi Rel can give you some inspiration as well after escaping the Dark Side free of his Sith Ex-Wife. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2012, 10:37:51 PM »

Very well said, Blue Smiley The fallout with my first ex was kind of my fault as well. It was an internet relationship, and as we all know, those NEVER work out. We met on Runescape and dated for around two years. Anyway, a billion things happened in the span of those two years, and it all ended with her hacking into my level 131 account. She deleted everything, then got it banned, then later deleted. It took me years to get to such a high level (it was seven levels away from max level) and you might think it's silly, but it was no laughing matter. It felt like years of my life was stripped from me. I will never forgive her. But I lived and let go, so it doesn't really matter anymore. I never think about her.

My second ex used me. She was scum. Even worse than the lowliest of maggots. That's all I'll say about her.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2012, 11:46:52 PM »

There is something to be said, certainly, for knowing someone well and looking them in the eye before dating them. Put it this way: If you start dating someone, and later find out you were both dancing around trying to get up the guts to ask each other out, you've probably got off with a good start.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2012, 12:25:23 AM »

Smiley You all are great. My vent tonight is not my guests or my love life. But of costuming.
I have spent the last two years looking at material, scrutinizing good costumes from others good costumes.
To only come to realize that I still haven't picked one Ideal costume for me. Frustrated as I am, I can't seem to settle on just one.
The biggest problem is time and money. None of which I have at the moment. Yet I'm torn between the bills I have to pay, and the money I could save...(if only I left my fiance.)
To which the bill's always wins, and at this point in the relationship 5+years I don't want, nor need to leave her. So ends my vent.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2012, 12:43:03 AM »

Really? You waited that long to tell us we could close early!? There's only a hurricane outside, nothing dangerous or anything! Oh, but we can't miss out on a couple of $2 sales. Corporations suck.

(Sig by me!)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: