Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1278502 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4710 on: March 18, 2017, 12:10:08 AM »

*Takes it out on poor defenseless computers such as Kylo Ren would* Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4711 on: March 20, 2017, 07:11:02 PM »

*Takes it out on poor defenseless computers such as Kylo Ren would* Tongue
Why not? Computers suck. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4712 on: March 24, 2017, 03:46:23 PM »

Why is it that voice mail services insist on relaying the same stupid instructions/options after the person has already left theirs. It's not we haven't been doing this for 20 years.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4713 on: March 24, 2017, 10:55:55 PM »

People who believe if they're being "nice," they can violate the rules.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4714 on: March 24, 2017, 11:03:12 PM »

My "kryptonite" called me today and I took the call because I thought it was the insurance company. I have all next week off. Not good. Haven't spoke to her in probably 4-5 years... EXPLETIVES!!!!!!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #4715 on: March 25, 2017, 06:27:14 PM »

People at work who ask you to take the lead on a project and then proceed to try and undermine you by getting some work experience people to do parts of the project. All this purely because the few advances I have already made on the project makes the people who ask me look lazy/bad as my designs, reports and handouts are of a much higher quality than anything they have done in the past three years.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #4716 on: March 25, 2017, 06:49:26 PM »

His and her speeding tickets... Embarrassed

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4717 on: March 25, 2017, 07:17:59 PM »

His and her speeding tickets... Embarrassed

Look, I know that a marriage is supposed to be a partnership where both parties share everything, but come on... Bad driving habits should not be included with that.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4718 on: March 25, 2017, 09:06:02 PM »

What really ticks me off is the prevalent attitude now to dismiss any criticism, no matter how well thought out or politely delivered, as "hate".   

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #4719 on: March 25, 2017, 10:47:02 PM »

What really ticks me off is the prevalent attitude now to dismiss any criticism, no matter how well thought out or politely delivered, as "hate".   
Developing this slightly, the new attitude that you can only "love" or "hate" something. No shades of grey, just concrete absolutes. Very annoying and closed minded (and a worrying trend that seems to becoming more common).

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4720 on: March 26, 2017, 01:09:59 PM »

Developing this slightly, the new attitude that you can only "love" or "hate" something. No shades of grey, just concrete absolutes. Very annoying and closed minded (and a worrying trend that seems to becoming more common).

Copied/pasted ^^

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #4721 on: March 27, 2017, 06:34:43 AM »

When something falls out of the fridge at work and makes a huge mess which you have to clean up because someone put it in a stupid place and just the act of opening the door makes it go splat, then when you bend over to clean it up your drinking phone falls out of your pocket and lands in said mess and the screen cracks....

Not. Frikking. Happy.

I'm already very tired and hungry and have a huge headache which painkillers isn't helping, I didn't need a broken phone with sharp broken glass to add to it Cry

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4722 on: March 27, 2017, 02:23:31 PM »

I think the shades come from how much you love or hate something.

My "kryptonite" called me today and I took the call because I thought it was the insurance company. I have all next week off. Not good. Haven't spoke to her in probably 4-5 years... EXPLETIVES!!!!!!
Be strong. If it was a good thing, you'd be with her.

Sig by For Tyeth

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4723 on: March 27, 2017, 03:28:58 PM »

Be strong. If it was a good thing, you'd be with her.

Both our fears were that we weren't done being over our past relationships, but she took it way harder than I thought. If I knew she cared that much, at that time, perhaps I wouldn't have had my questions. But it's like, I was 21, she was 19..Were now 34 and 32. Why is she still scratching that scab?? She's totally the undisputed one that got away, no doubt. I'm here's too. But I'm mostly at peace with that. I don't get her angle, never have, never will. Never could figure her out, hence, the kryptonite moniker

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4724 on: March 27, 2017, 04:09:36 PM »

Both our fears were that we weren't done being over our past relationships, but she took it way harder than I thought. If I knew she cared that much, at that time, perhaps I wouldn't have had my questions. But it's like, I was 21, she was 19..Were now 34 and 32. Why is she still scratching that scab?? She's totally the undisputed one that got away, no doubt. I'm here's too. But I'm mostly at peace with that. I don't get her angle, never have, never will. Never could figure her out, hence, the kryptonite moniker
Been there, and unfortunately done that. Granted, you were completely different people 13 years ago, but things have happened, and any forward movement will have catastrophic consequences unless handled very delicately. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: