Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269285 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4725 on: March 27, 2017, 04:52:12 PM »

Been there, and unfortunately done that. Granted, you were completely different people 13 years ago, but things have happened, and any forward movement will have catastrophic consequences unless handled very delicately. Undecided

Oh yeah. The consequences IF something happened are totally screwed up. I doubt it would even go that far. I just don't like to have the boat rocked, mentally. It already spilled over to a uncharacteristic drinking spree Saturday night. Times like this I wish I knew yoga...

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4726 on: March 27, 2017, 04:58:23 PM »

Oh yeah. The consequences IF something happened are totally screwed up.
No one does. That's why it's called TEMPTATION.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4727 on: March 28, 2017, 12:52:13 AM »

When something falls out of the fridge at work and makes a huge mess which you have to clean up because someone put it in a stupid place and just the act of opening the door makes it go splat, then when you bend over to clean it up your drinking phone falls out of your pocket and lands in said mess and the screen cracks....

Not. Frikking. Happy.

I'm already very tired and hungry and have a huge headache which painkillers isn't helping, I didn't need a broken phone with sharp broken glass to add to it Cry

I feel your pain.  No, really, 2000mg of Ibuprofen hasn't put a dent in this toothache.  And that's taken all at once.  Happy, happy, joy, ouch, to the dentist tomorrow morning....

Get some food, get some rest.  Hey, how's your finger doing (unless it's still an issue, in which case, how's your ankle doing, unless that hurts again too, in which case, um.... Never start a land war in Asia!)

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4728 on: March 28, 2017, 02:12:29 PM »

When something falls out of the fridge at work and makes a huge mess which you have to clean up because someone put it in a stupid place and just the act of opening the door makes it go splat, then when you bend over to clean it up your drinking phone falls out of your pocket and lands in said mess and the screen cracks....

Not. Frikking. Happy.

I'm already very tired and hungry and have a huge headache which painkillers isn't helping, I didn't need a broken phone with sharp broken glass to add to it Cry
It never rains; it pours.

That sounds an awful lot like any given one of my days. O_o

I hope today's better for you, B1onde.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4729 on: April 04, 2017, 06:43:28 PM »

Stupid tablet. I just got done updating one of my favorite games, and now the damn thing is stuck on stupid and refuses to open. Meanwhile, while I'm waiting for tech support, an online event is taking place and I'm losing time. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

WHY ARE THE SMARTEST MACHINES ON THE PLANET SO TEMPERAMENTALLY STUPID?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4730 on: April 04, 2017, 07:13:49 PM »

Stupid tablet. I just got done updating one of my favorite games, and now the damn thing is stuck on stupid and refuses to open. Meanwhile, while I'm waiting for tech support, an online event is taking place and I'm losing time. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

WHY ARE THE SMARTEST MACHINES ON THE PLANET SO TEMPERAMENTALLY STUPID?

An electronic device is only as smart as the person using it...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4731 on: April 04, 2017, 07:28:47 PM »

Hi. Have we met? Darth Logos: the non-computer-friendly.

Sig by For Tyeth

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4732 on: April 04, 2017, 07:45:48 PM »

So is birth control.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4733 on: April 04, 2017, 08:19:40 PM »

ROTF!!

+1 Landen.  Grin

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4734 on: April 04, 2017, 08:57:17 PM »

stuck on stupid
LOL!   Grin   Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Smiley

Point for that fine assessment which can apply to so many situations IRL.  Love it.   Wink

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4735 on: April 05, 2017, 02:29:28 AM »

See Vivectius. Vivectius is happy because he might be able to get a new saber.

See Vivectius a few hours later. Vivectius is not getting a new saber because he discovered 4" of standing water in his basement due to the sump pump no longer working and apparently being sealed in place with a concrete slab with a hole just big enough for the pipe which means it's impossible to remove without breaking it and I don't even know how thick it is so I'm not sure what I'm going to use to break it because that seems to be the only way to get to the pump to even see what type it is or if it's even the problem, not to mention needing to get the water up first from the brand new laminate floor that was just installed about 4 months ago, and having to deal with a number of very wet rugs, damp cardboard boxes and a foam mattress that forgot it was foam and thought it was a full fledged sponge. And it's supposed to rain tonight.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4736 on: April 05, 2017, 02:44:50 AM »

See Vivectius a few hours later. Vivectius is not getting a new saber because he discovered 4" of standing water in his basement due to the sump pump no longer working and apparently being sealed in place with a concrete slab with a hole just big enough for the pipe which means it's impossible to remove without breaking it and I don't even know how thick it is so I'm not sure what I'm going to use to break it because that seems to be the only way to get to the pump to even see what type it is or if it's even the problem, not to mention needing to get the water up first from the brand new laminate floor that was just installed about 4 months ago, and having to deal with a number of very wet rugs, damp cardboard boxes and a foam mattress that forgot it was foam and thought it was a full fledged sponge. And it's supposed to rain tonight.

Man, I'm very sorry to read that.

We need to get you on an episode of Holmes Makes it Right.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4737 on: April 05, 2017, 08:58:01 AM »

Oh that's brutal. O_o

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4738 on: April 05, 2017, 12:19:06 PM »

Oh man, water can be so damaging and interruptus!!! Sorry this happened. A similar thing happened to us when our dishwasher's water line connection leaked, and we didn't know or discover it until it had leaked so much that the water seeped down through the floor boards through to the basement ceiling and started dripping. Dang, though, yours is more precarious. Wishing you some good luck.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4739 on: April 05, 2017, 01:31:52 PM »

I has a sad for you. If it is any consolation, I will by a new saber and enjoy it on your behalf. Tongue Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: