Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1280804 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4770 on: April 08, 2017, 05:43:16 PM »

Ive hit the point where I think I need to wear my glasses to read the words off the screen on my phone. I'm falling apart

Suck it up, buttercup. I've had to wear glasses for doing things like reading all my life.

Also, as Viv stated, there are much worse eye problems out there. Needing corrective lenses is a minor inconvenience at best.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4771 on: April 10, 2017, 05:36:42 PM »

At least it's predictable up there.

Damn that's funny, but mostly because it's so true. I literally went from packing earmuffs at the beginning of the week to shorts and t-shirt at the end.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4772 on: April 10, 2017, 10:43:19 PM »

Damn that's funny, but mostly because it's so true. I literally went from packing earmuffs at the beginning of the week to shorts and t-shirt at the end.

How about the last 3 days?

Saturday:
Cloudy, mid 50s. And since it had rained for several days earlier in the week, the soccer fields were mudpits. Understandable.

Sunday:
Sunny, windy, low 70s. I went for a motorcycle ride, wore my sunglasses and shorts, planned our concrete patio, cut the grass, and the boys and dog played outside. Frost advisory at night. Wait. What?

Today:
I went to lunch and it was in the upper 60s and sunny. I came home and there were tornado watches with pouring, driving rain, and hail. Duck and cover! Zigzag!! Double check the pantry!

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #4773 on: April 11, 2017, 12:38:34 AM »

How I tire of the word "processing"...

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4774 on: April 11, 2017, 02:59:51 AM »

How about the last 3 days?

Saturday:
Cloudy, mid 50s. And since it had rained for several days earlier in the week, the soccer fields were mudpits. Understandable.

Sunday:
Sunny, windy, low 70s. I went for a motorcycle ride, wore my sunglasses and shorts, planned our concrete patio, cut the grass, and the boys and dog played outside. Frost advisory at night. Wait. What?

Today:
I went to lunch and it was in the upper 60s and sunny. I came home and there were tornado watches with pouring, driving rain, and hail. Duck and cover! Zigzag!! Double check the pantry!

We don't have tornados but it's a really loud thunderstorm.  Y'all be safe out there Landen.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4775 on: April 11, 2017, 11:27:42 AM »

We don't have tornados but it's a really loud thunderstorm.  Y'all be safe out there Landen.

Thanks. Where I live that's all it ended up being, too. Just a loud thunderstorm. The rain was pretty intense, though.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4776 on: April 11, 2017, 11:31:12 AM »

Thanks. Where I live that's all it ended up being, too. Just a loud thunderstorm. The rain was pretty intense, though.
Good to read that it didn't escalate Landen.  Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4777 on: April 11, 2017, 01:35:29 PM »

Good to read that it didn't escalate Landen.  Smiley

I don't get too bent out of shape about weather. I can't control it, and whatever is going to happen is going to happen, but I just found it humorous that I posted that picture and then experienced what it said.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4778 on: April 12, 2017, 11:42:36 PM »

Sorry guys but I have to call it quits on sabers for awhile x.x I have too many to handle and it can be stressful at times. I'll still post spam you guys though for sure so Tongue I count this as a vent so. The screw hole on my Sentinel where me and Firehand placed my covertech wheel is stripped and I don't know how to fix it x.x Like where the screw goes into hold the covertech wheel. Its one of my favorite wearing saber so. I could just simply put a d-ring on it and do a Rebels inspired thing with it. Just frustrating sometimes is all x.x I need a few months off from the saber hobby I think and maybe do other stuff for awhile. Practice on guitar more because I think a metal band is finally on the horizon for me with a good new buddy I made here and my brother is a dope singer for metal so Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4779 on: April 13, 2017, 12:26:55 AM »

Sorry guys but I have to call it quits on sabers for awhile x.x I have too many to handle and it can be stressful at times. I'll still post spam you guys though for sure so Tongue I count this as a vent so. The screw hole on my Sentinel where me and Firehand placed my covertech wheel is stripped and I don't know how to fix it x.x Like where the screw goes into hold the covertech wheel. Its one of my favorite wearing saber so. I could just simply put a d-ring on it and do a Rebels inspired thing with it. Just frustrating sometimes is all x.x I need a few months off from the saber hobby I think and maybe do other stuff for awhile. Practice on guitar more because I think a metal band is finally on the horizon for me with a good new buddy I made here and my brother is a dope singer for metal so Tongue
Hey Zren, that makes sense as others have expressed that kind of sentiment as well and it's certainly a healthy state of mind to realize when you need a break, so good for you for recognizing that and definitely keep in touch with us all here. Let us know what you're up to such as the metal band.  MTFBWY

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4780 on: April 13, 2017, 01:08:09 AM »

Whenever me and my buddy get together for a guitar practice we'll probably make a video for you guys anyway so. Probably wont be any fancy editing or anything, just raw, pure metal tones ;o

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4781 on: April 13, 2017, 01:19:09 PM »

You ever get those times when you are grateful, on behalf of an ungrateful world, that you lack the ability to reach out through time and space and strangled someone with the Force?

I'm having one of those moments right now. Last Thursday I had to endure a second-hand bitch-fest from a salesman who thought that my work was lacking. Today, dealing with the customer that incited the whole damn thing, I find myself restraining thoughts of squeezing the life out of anyone that even thinks about mentioning this customer to me. I'm trying to fix "my" errors on some prints when what do I find?....The idiot that drew the profiles (i.e. the customer) can't a) draw parallel lines, and b) can't read the blurb I placed at the bottom of the print I sent him that stated that I copy and pasted the profile from HIS file. But it's my fault that the print was incorrect.

Furthermore, due to this incident, my communist-Nazi supervisor used it to mandate that I remove the "toys" from my desk because they are "distracting" me. I'm sorry, I keep my best distraction at home. My toys are mere decorations. Now I have to sit in a dull and colorless environment that has no personality. I'm waiting for the dumbass to notice that the useless box he loved playing with is now gone.

I hate people.  Angry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

blasterjunkie
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #4782 on: April 13, 2017, 01:23:27 PM »

Someone tried to steal my motorcycle last night.

I gave chase down the road wielding a tomahawk in nothing but my underwear.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #4783 on: April 13, 2017, 04:49:24 PM »

You ever get those times when you are grateful, on behalf of an ungrateful world, that you lack the ability to reach out through time and space and strangled someone with the Force?

I'm having one of those moments right now. Last Thursday I had to endure a second-hand bitch-fest from a salesman who thought that my work was lacking. Today, dealing with the customer that incited the whole damn thing, I find myself restraining thoughts of squeezing the life out of anyone that even thinks about mentioning this customer to me. I'm trying to fix "my" errors on some prints when what do I find?....The idiot that drew the profiles (i.e. the customer) can't a) draw parallel lines, and b) can't read the blurb I placed at the bottom of the print I sent him that stated that I copy and pasted the profile from HIS file. But it's my fault that the print was incorrect.

Furthermore, due to this incident, my communist-Nazi supervisor used it to mandate that I remove the "toys" from my desk because they are "distracting" me. I'm sorry, I keep my best distraction at home. My toys are mere decorations. Now I have to sit in a dull and colorless environment that has no personality. I'm waiting for the dumbass to notice that the useless box he loved playing with is now gone.

I hate people.  Angry
Hmm, I feel ya man. I had to do the same two days ago at my work desk at home. I had the things up there that I like and a couple trinkets I've collected. Because I home school I can theoretically put anything I want up there. However, I went on vacation for a week and a half and only had wifi once so I was barely able to get any schoolwork done. My mother decided that it was distracting me so I could not have anything I want up there anymore. She said that I can have my rock collection up there and three trinkets. So now I have a few rocks, a dog carved out of onyx, a pocket knife, my glasses, a breaking pair of earbuds, and an old piece of toast I forgot to eat yesterday. Compared to the lego models I've built, my gundam model, and my mud man figurine.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4784 on: April 13, 2017, 06:33:14 PM »

Now my Sentinel is down u.u So another reason to vent. I don't trust my step dad to fix it so. Like everything just broke down in that one so now I don't know what to do x.x I just seem to be having bad luck now since we got back to Ohio with my sabers. Maybe this trip was just too much for them being all banged around and stuff. We never pack them properly so. I'm surprised non of my others have broken down on me x.x I need something good to happen at least once x.x

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: