Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1280178 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5250 on: September 19, 2017, 05:46:41 PM »

Trust me, I know. I have been with this woman for going on 9 years.
Good man.

Why the hell have I lost point 1241 3 damn times today? I thought I was over this bullshell.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5251 on: September 19, 2017, 05:54:29 PM »

Good man.

Why the hell have I lost point 1241 3 damn times today? I thought I was over this bullshell.

Hmm...I feel like my count is off too. Possible troll in our forum?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5252 on: September 19, 2017, 06:07:51 PM »

Hmm...I feel like my count is off too. Possible troll in our forum?
I just got done with a troll that jacked me for over 500 points.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5253 on: September 19, 2017, 06:31:04 PM »

I just got done with a troll that jacked me for over 500 points.

Huh... Usually you pay double for that kind of action...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5254 on: September 19, 2017, 06:32:07 PM »

Huh... Usually you pay double for that kind of action...
No, the hot ones do that.

Sig by For Tyeth

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5255 on: September 19, 2017, 08:04:27 PM »

Speaking of sending in......

I don't want to dog our favorite saber smith, but has anyone else ever felt slightly ripped off when an upgrade or switch-out is performed, and you don't get the old parts back? Correct me if wrong, or worse out of line, but it seems like we pay for something the first time around, say a switch, and then we decided to get it changed for another one. We pay for the new switch and the of course for the service, but after all is said and done we only get to keep one switch even though we've paid for both, and the old one probably still works.

Have you tried asking for the old part back when sending in a saber for a new part? That may be an you need to do. I know you are talking about it happening automatically, but this may when case by case.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5256 on: September 19, 2017, 08:11:36 PM »

Have you tried asking for the old part back when sending in a saber for a new part? That may be an you need to do. I know you are talking about it happening automatically, but this may when case by case.
Yeah, that thing. I would have assumed that it wouldn't need to be brought up, or even better, that the salvage would just be a part of the transaction, and you are in fact getting some value out of the parts you are getting changed out.

Sig by For Tyeth

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #5257 on: September 20, 2017, 02:06:27 AM »

You shouldn't have anything to sweat about. If it is not your responsibility or within your influence to make those calls, then you shouldn't be held accountable for the screw up. Plus your take charge attitude will come into its own, and others you've helped will support you. Before too long, you'll be chief.

Ok, I know you know better than this. What a worker should or shouldn't get blamed for has no bearing whatsoever on what their manager can/does/will blame them for. Especially if it means saving said manager's own image/job/career.

My vent: People who say they know how to solve a problem but don't.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5258 on: September 20, 2017, 02:17:09 AM »

Yes I point blank asked about keeping the old parts when requesting a quote for an upgrade because I want to have them if I ever muster the courage to do a DIY build.  And I got a very thorough response answering all my questions about the upgrade request EXCEPT that one.  The issue of being able to keep the old parts was not confirmed in the response.  What was confirmed was that if you send two sabers in, they are willing to use parts of one to upgrade the other at a reduced cost.  For instance sending in a stunt and and obsidian lite, upgrading the obsidian lite to premium, and using the used obsidian lite to upgrade the stunt will be at reduced cost, but no warranty will be provided when they use your used parts in this manner.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5259 on: September 20, 2017, 05:33:27 AM »

I can understand them not giving a warranty when using old/used parts but I don't understand the not getting old parts back that are in wiring condition. Parts like soundboards, LEDs, and even AV switches you sound get back of you want them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5260 on: September 20, 2017, 06:35:35 AM »

They didn't confirm or deny, they simply did not answer only that question of all the questions I had.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5261 on: September 20, 2017, 03:01:24 PM »

Ok, I know you know better than this. What a worker should or shouldn't get blamed for has no bearing whatsoever on what their manager can/does/will blame them for. Especially if it means saving said manager's own image/job/career.
That's why I said "shouldn't" not "won't". I'd sooner quit a job than work with/under people I can't stand.

My vent: People who say they know how to solve a problem but don't.
Can't shake that this is aimed at me.

Yes I point blank asked about keeping the old parts when requesting a quote for an upgrade because I want to have them if I ever muster the courage to do a DIY build.  And I got a very thorough response answering all my questions about the upgrade request EXCEPT that one.  The issue of being able to keep the old parts was not confirmed in the response.  What was confirmed was that if you send two sabers in, they are willing to use parts of one to upgrade the other at a reduced cost.  For instance sending in a stunt and and obsidian lite, upgrading the obsidian lite to premium, and using the used obsidian lite to upgrade the stunt will be at reduced cost, but no warranty will be provided when they use your used parts in this manner.
You shed an excellent light on the warranty issue. They may not return used parts so that warranty issues don't arise. But I find it odd that all but the return question was answered.

Sig by For Tyeth

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5262 on: September 20, 2017, 07:00:19 PM »

Well still no place of our own yet. I'm really stressed out and upset right now x.x I probably wont post or anything for a few days. My mom was supposed to get a check for 5,000 and that would've fixed everything for me and my brother but it still hasn't come yet so. And she was gonna maybe get me a 75 dollar at least Mystery Box just to see if I'd score big Tongue Not really important on that right now. its just a big mess for us all right now x.x I can't even vent on my guitars and stuff right now if I wanted to so. I'll still try to keep updates though for whenever I'm in the mood to be on

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #5263 on: September 21, 2017, 05:48:07 AM »

Can't shake that this is aimed at me.

No, it wasn't. Though if you feel that way, it probably means something. But no, I had someone else in mind.

Today's vent: I forgot what my forum name is. I saw it as the last person who had posted in a thread and it took me a minute to realize it was me....

I may have to requisition a name change.

Unrelated vent: I hate not being able to answer questions. In the "I'm not allowed to answer it" sense as opposed to the "I don't know the answer" sense. I hate both really, but this particular issue is the former, not the latter.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5264 on: September 21, 2017, 02:32:49 PM »

No, it wasn't. Though if you feel that way, it probably means something. But no, I had someone else in mind.
It's just that it came right after you commented on one of my posts. I don't mind being called out, I just prefer it be done with more discretion than on the open forum.

Unrelated vent: I hate not being able to answer questions. In the "I'm not allowed to answer it" sense as opposed to the "I don't know the answer" sense. I hate both really, but this particular issue is the former, not the latter.
Those are times I amend the lack of answer with "there are reasons".

"There are S7 protocols. I'm not allowed to communicate with you except to say..."I can't communicate with you.""

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: