Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1280508 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5475 on: October 20, 2017, 03:42:53 PM »

I'd have divorced her.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5476 on: October 20, 2017, 09:27:03 PM »

Seriously? Put some Frontline on and call it a day. I would merit forgiveness if she has shown genuine regret, and has shown that the mentality behind the incident is dead and buried in the past. That was a bitch move.

Exactly!! Well said.

I'd have divorced her.

Me too, however, I don't want to tell others how to live their lives.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5477 on: October 23, 2017, 09:59:24 PM »

Working on a mod and nearly finished.... until I stuck a piece of scotch tape to it and discovered the plating didn't take. Have to do something else now. And my freaking grinder isn't working *grumbles*

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5478 on: October 23, 2017, 10:04:17 PM »

Working on a mod and nearly finished.... until I stuck a piece of scotch tape to it and discovered the plating didn't take. Have to do something else now. And my freaking grinder isn't working *grumbles*
Whaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #5479 on: October 24, 2017, 01:10:16 AM »

That is incredibly heartbreaking. Sorry.

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5480 on: October 24, 2017, 01:56:46 PM »

This day just gets better and better.

It's dark and dreary outside with the promise of only getting colder.
Some @#$%tard stole the plastic knife I use to stir my coffee.
My damn troll decided to make up for lost time yesterday.
And now I'm getting bitched at from the higher-ups because the retarded chimp that runs our southern plant is demanding I do something stupid even though I've told him it won't work.

I'm about to go Keyser Söze on this place.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5481 on: October 24, 2017, 02:06:51 PM »

If it makes you feel better, yesterday was like that for me and today isn’t shaping up to be much better. Maybe I should send that  resume

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5482 on: October 24, 2017, 02:09:02 PM »

If it makes you feel better, yesterday was like that for me and today isn’t shaping up to be much better. Maybe I should send that  resume
I'm serious. I'm about one more incident away from creating a Batman villain level persona and going on a rampage.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5483 on: October 24, 2017, 02:40:02 PM »

I understand your frustration. I had a lot of that sh*t at my last job. Felt sooo good to walk up to my boss and tell him as of this afternoon I quit. Now I need to have a lil sit down with the guy I work for now to hash some stuff out. Before sending said resume becomes necessary.

Oh, and if you do go postal, GoPro that or it didn’t happen. Plus it would make my day all the better

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5484 on: October 24, 2017, 02:57:19 PM »

I understand your frustration. I had a lot of that sh*t at my last job. Felt sooo good to walk up to my boss and tell him as of this afternoon I quit. Now I need to have a lil sit down with the guy I work for now to hash some stuff out. Before sending said resume becomes necessary.

Oh, and if you do go postal, GoPro that or it didn’t happen. Plus it would make my day all the better

My dilemma is that I actually love the work. I just hate some of the people and/or ways things are done around here; particularly the appointment of retarded/corrupt yes-men in the highest positions.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5485 on: October 24, 2017, 03:29:01 PM »

I understand that as well. Unfortunately people will always be a part of the job. Sycophants for you, the lazy who do nothing and get away with it for me. Used to drive me to chest pains  Undecided Also corners will always be cut. Said last place of employment bought cheap crap from China that we had to  modify/fix every piece... I am now crippled for life because they wanted to spend 7cents instead of 75cents.

Darkside Points Please

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #5486 on: October 24, 2017, 06:16:32 PM »

..the lazy who do nothing and get away with it for me. Used to drive me to chest pains...

So much truth to this. I feel ya.

Anyway, I hate people who don't care proper care of their dogs. They need everything we do, love, food, water, clean living conditions....grrrr...

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5487 on: October 24, 2017, 06:24:06 PM »

So much truth to this. I feel ya.

Anyway, I hate people who don't take proper care of their dogs. They need everything we do, love, food, water, clean living conditions....grrrr...

This applies to any pet, not just dogs. Sadly it's all too common.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5488 on: October 24, 2017, 06:24:23 PM »

Anyway, I hate people who don't care proper care of their dogs. They need everything we do, love, food, water, clean living conditions....grrrr...
Those people can die in a fire.......slowly.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5489 on: October 24, 2017, 06:44:57 PM »

Those people can die in a fire.......slowly.

Mmmmmm..... Slow Roasted Infidel.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: