Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1280843 times)
Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5700 on: November 17, 2017, 04:10:54 AM »

Are you using automatic bidding?

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #5701 on: November 17, 2017, 04:28:09 AM »

Are you using automatic bidding?

yeah, doesn't seem to matter.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5702 on: November 17, 2017, 03:42:29 PM »

Wow! Didn't know I created such a furor. My manner of speech is generally determined by a combination of my audience coupled with subject matter. But I also understand that certain manners of phrasing things are more effective in conveying the emotions behind an idea. I will admit that lately I've been rather crass, but I have also been dealing with an inordinate amount of stress primarily stemming from the unending BS that people, in general, put me through. Most deal with issues that are forbidden to speak of on the forum, or from just a lack of audience in the real world to properly discuss. So my frustration builds to head, and BOOM! This weight has been on my mind for such a long time now that it has begun to sink me into a depression due to stress and anxiety.

I apologize sincerely for any offense I may have offered in my rant. It was never my intent to insult anyone other than the offending party.

And yes it was a rage post. (Imagine that. A Sith with rage issues. Roll Eyes Tongue) And although there are rules about rage posting, this thread is obviously set aside for just that since it has been up and running for a considerable amount of time with no backlash from Mods. It's kinda like Kylo's tantrum hole.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5703 on: November 19, 2017, 11:05:04 AM »

Screw you, Microsoft Windows! You just cost me a hundred bucks and a massive amount of headaches.

Stupid OS update restarting my computer while I'm asleep, thereby turning off my alarm clock, meaning I woke up on my own for a 6:05 flight... at 5:15 instead of 2am like I wanted.

Cost me a hundred bucks (thankfully little, but not insignificant) to change my flight to a later time.

*grumbles*

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5704 on: November 19, 2017, 02:57:52 PM »

Some stupid f$#*ing crazy #*%! &*#* shot at me. If that &#%* bullet tumbled, ricocheted or broke apart I would have been in trouble

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5705 on: November 19, 2017, 03:00:04 PM »

Some stupid f$#*ing crazy #*%! &*#* shot at me. If that &#%* bullet tumbled, ricocheted or broke apart I would have been in trouble

WHAT?!?!?! DETAILS! NOW!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5706 on: November 19, 2017, 03:37:31 PM »

WHAT?!?!?! DETAILS! NOW!

Gun hunting on public land. Where the drunk and incompetent seem to show up in droves. Idiot popped his ground blind 93 yards from my tree stand (it’s been up since mid September) deer came out 29 yards  from me and was walking a trail that would have had it st 10 yards. He knew I was there, and he took an incredibly dangerous shot to beat me to the deer. The angle from me to the deer to his blind  was somewhere around 30 degrees and I was behind the deer. So yeah if it ricocheted, tumbled or broke apart I was easily within striking range

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5707 on: November 19, 2017, 06:49:00 PM »

Gun hunting on public land. Where the drunk and incompetent seem to show up in droves. Idiot popped his ground blind 93 yards from my tree stand (it’s been up since mid September) deer came out 29 yards  from me and was walking a trail that would have had it st 10 yards. He knew I was there, and he took an incredibly dangerous shot to beat me to the deer. The angle from me to the deer to his blind  was somewhere around 30 degrees and I was behind the deer. So yeah if it ricocheted, tumbled or broke apart I was easily within striking range

I really hate those type of "hunters".  I've had a few run ins with them before, always someone who ruin something.  It's why I just bit the bullet and joined a deer camp.  I am not a big fan of deer camps, but it at least I know not every drunk tom dick and harry can wonder on to the land.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5708 on: November 19, 2017, 10:02:14 PM »

I understand sometimes people are just trying to be helpful, but when I tell you I can not do something...it's because I can't....not won't. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #5709 on: November 20, 2017, 03:07:26 AM »

I have been shot at, was not fun. It took the guys I was with five rounds to figure it out.

On an unrelated note, whatever brits say about 110 being "p**** power" compared to their 240 (or what ever), take it with a huge helping of salt. 110 can kill, 110 can maim. and it will HURT like a M***********. Trust me.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5710 on: November 20, 2017, 04:17:43 AM »

I have been shot at, was not fun. It took the guys I was with five rounds to figure it out.

On an unrelated note, whatever brits say about 110 being "p**** power" compared to their 240 (or what ever), take it with a huge helping of salt. 110 can kill, 110 can maim. and it will HURT like a M***********. Trust me.
As someone whose entire career is built around the creation and application of electrical schematics, let me say only one thing: It ain't the volts that kills you. It's the amps.

A police-grade Taser runs around 50,000 volts, and people survive them all the time because the amperage is so low (only a few milliamps).

However, I know of someone who died from a 9v shock because it was running on a 3 amp current.

As a point of reference, 100 to 200 milliamps (0.1 to 0.2A) is lethal to humans.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #5711 on: November 20, 2017, 04:26:56 AM »

As someone whose entire career is built around the creation and application of electrical schematics, let me say only one thing: It ain't the volts that kills you. It's the amps.

A police-grade Taser runs around 50,000 volts, and people survive them all the time because the amperage is so low (only a few milliamps).

However, I know of someone who died from a 9v shock because it was running on a 3 amp current.

As a point of reference, 100 to 200 milliamps (0.1 to 0.2A) is lethal to humans.

I don't do electrical, ever, because it can be pretty dangerous. My neighbor learned the hard way that faulty home wiring can eff you up today.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5712 on: November 20, 2017, 02:17:40 PM »

I think you should have taken a shot back.

I use to draft for an electrical contractor. I could tell you some second hand horror stories of just "medium" voltage. High voltage is the stuff of nightmares.

I don't do electrical, ever, because it can be pretty dangerous. My neighbor learned the hard way that faulty home wiring can eff you up today.
Like anything dangerous, it won't kill you until you lose respect for it.

In other news....the currents of the Force are beginning to flow back in my favor. Thursday night, I decided to get some comfort food so I went to get some Papa John's cheese sticks. I walk in and laying on the ground is $20. Friday, I managed to get a hold of my repair shop. Turns out that they will get the work done for a down payment and then weekly payments to pay the balance which helps me significantly. Then the best of the best took place Friday afternoon. The thorn in my side got ripped a new one by my supervisor on the Friday conference call. It was glorious. I need to buy my supervisor a drink.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5713 on: November 20, 2017, 02:25:16 PM »

I think you should have taken a shot back.
I'm not that stupid. It is reckless endangerment. I reported it to the rangers but I have no idea if they will bother to report it to the Wardens. I took pics and ranges of everything so I have any evidence if a Warden does call me up.

In other news....the currents of the Force are beginning to flow back in my favor. Thursday night, I decided to get some comfort food so I went to get some Papa John's cheese sticks. I walk in and laying on the ground is $20.
Free cheese sticks, nice.

Friday, I managed to get a hold of my repair shop. Turns out that they will get the work done for a down payment and then weekly payments to pay the balance which helps me significantly.
There are still good people in this world. Good to hear.

Then the best of the best took place Friday afternoon. The thorn in my side got ripped a new one by my supervisor on the Friday conference call. It was glorious. I need to buy my supervisor a drink.
About kriffing time! Buy him a drink and lunch

Also it appears your troll is back in action. He seems to not be around on the weekends, you were over 1571.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5714 on: November 20, 2017, 02:49:35 PM »

I'm not that stupid. It is reckless endangerment. I reported it to the rangers but I have no idea if they will bother to report it to the Wardens. I took pics and ranges of everything so I have any evidence if a Warden does call me up.
Shoot like the Reds and Blues in panic mode: fire at a perpetual 45° angle in all direction. It'll at least shake 'em up. Tongue

Free cheese sticks, nice.
And then some.

There are still good people n this world. Good to hear.
True, but often good people do not remain good for long when this world take advantage of their generosity.

Also it appears your troll is back in action. He seems to not be around on the weekends, you were over 1571.
As I told TR in another thread, "When did he ever stop?" Oh well I have a back up plan, I have yet to pull the trigger on, that will ensure his endeavors are for naught. I'm just waiting to see if this gets resolved before the new year. (not holding my breath)

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: