Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1278586 times)
JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #5715 on: November 22, 2017, 02:27:40 AM »

I really hate those type of "hunters".  I've had a few run ins with them before, always someone who ruin something.  It's why I just bit the bullet and joined a deer camp.  I am not a big fan of deer camps, but it at least I know not every drunk tom dick and harry can wonder on to the land.

My grandfather used to go out and paint his CATTLE orange during deer season... because one year, some @$$hole showed up at the conservation check in station with one of his Angus bulls with a deer tag through it's leg...
Let me repeat myself... this jack@$$ SHOT an Angus that weighed over a ton, field dressed it, drug it with a four-wheeler to his truck, used a winch to get it into the truck, and then tagged it and took it to the Conservation Station to have the tag checked... He thought he shot a deer...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5716 on: November 22, 2017, 02:39:12 AM »

My grandfather used to go out and paint his CATTLE orange during deer season... because one year, some @$$hole showed up at the conservation check in station with one of his Angus bulls with a deer tag through it's leg...
Let me repeat myself... this jack@$$ SHOT an Angus that weighed over a ton, field dressed it, drug it with a four-wheeler to his truck, used a winch to get it into the truck, and then tagged it and took it to the Conservation Station to have the tag checked... He thought he shot a deer...

I have heard of that happening before. If you don't know what your doing you don't belong in the woods. It's scary that someone can mistake livestock for a deer.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5717 on: November 22, 2017, 03:40:47 AM »

........I'm speechless.....  did he even have a license....  in my home state you have to go through hunters education to get one and you have to prove you can identify a Deer.  I thought it was pretty stupid myself but after hearing that I guess it may have its purpose.  Really hate A$$holes and idiots can wind up ruining things like that.  There was a guy that had a huge area of land just full of deer.  he would allow a few select people (my family included) to hunt on it...for a share of the meat of course.  It was a damn fine piece of hunting land...but of course someone brought a idiot family member who had never hunted and had no respect for it.  This guy threw trash everywhere and shot out one of the guys windows...on "accident".  Well that was the end of him letting people hunt his land.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5718 on: November 22, 2017, 03:57:20 AM »

Yeah, I firmly believe that if you make THAT colossal of a mistake, you need to have your hunting license revoked, pay for the damages and losses, and then have all your hunting gear confiscated and burned right in front of you because you are obviously too stupid to own a firearm of any kind.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5719 on: November 22, 2017, 02:48:26 PM »

The only time I've ever witnessed this level of stupidity was when my dad tricked my to-be step mom (who was oh so excited to see deer), and pointed out a herd of cattle. It was momentary, but, as ditsy as she can be, even she could tell the difference.

Part of me thinks this guy's stupidity only extends to the point that he thought by field dressing it, he could disguise that it wasn't a deer. He just wanted beef for dinner.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #5720 on: November 22, 2017, 06:25:43 PM »

When your 18 months old daughter delete hundreds of email ...  Cry

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #5721 on: November 22, 2017, 06:27:05 PM »

When your 18 months old daughter delete hundreds of email ...  Cry

You obviously didn't need those emails.  Just tell her thank you and give her a kiss.  If its important they will email you back.   Wink

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #5722 on: November 22, 2017, 06:29:15 PM »

You obviously didn't need those emails.  Just tell her thank you and give her a kiss.  If its important they will email you back.   Wink

Of course Grin

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #5723 on: November 24, 2017, 05:19:57 AM »

Have to drive 5 hours today for a 1 hour meeting ... i am joy and happiness

Why do not we use webconference facilities???

Do not know but the reason must be stupid ...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5724 on: November 24, 2017, 06:58:48 AM »

really hate when you want to respond to something stupid someone said, but know it will probably cause way more drama than is needed so you don't say anything.... but it gnaws at your mind for a while.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #5725 on: November 24, 2017, 07:03:34 AM »

really hate when you want to respond to something stupid someone said, but know it will probably cause way more drama than is needed so you don't say anything.... but it gnaws at your mind for a while.

You just described any job that involves working with the American public.

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #5726 on: November 24, 2017, 06:59:04 PM »

You just described any job that involves working with the American public.

Not just American. Honestly, I've worked with enough to say the average American isn't even the worst I've dealt with. But, I try not to pre-judge others by experiences that are ultimately limited, regardless of emotional resonance.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5727 on: November 25, 2017, 05:02:07 PM »

Yeah, I firmly believe that if you make THAT colossal of a mistake, you need to have your hunting license revoked, pay for the damages and losses, and then have all your hunting gear confiscated and burned right in front of you because you are obviously too stupid to own a firearm of any kind.

I firmly agree with you.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #5728 on: November 25, 2017, 09:13:03 PM »

Funny thing about this....I had a coworker that was a motorcycle cop and whenever he pulled someone over his question was always "why you so stupid?!?"  He was a chinese guy and would say it in the most chinese sounding accent possible.  He never got any complaints because people assumed he wasn't from the US.  As soon as he finished up his traffic stop, he would switch back over to his regular non accented english.  I wish I could do this some days

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #5729 on: November 26, 2017, 02:56:10 AM »

had the craziest ending of the night..
Boyfriend of a friend of mine got drunk, started pushing other drunk people and got in a fight with the owner of the pub.
He got kicked in the face while he was lying on the street and we thought for a moment that this would be the end of his live..
Luckily he got up after 5 minutes of being knocked out (which felt like an hour) and decided to walk home about 2 miles away...
His girlfriend luckily called his parents and they picked him up..

Pub owner called the police and an ambulance, they weren't needed and he called them of.
Really had a we thought he was dead...

he has a very bad drunk and can't control his alcohol. I mean, he's 19.. He could have been dead... she's thinking about leaving him if he can't stop (ab)using alcohol...

I'm just so shocked.. trying to get it all through my head...

WORST NIGHT EVER!!

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: