Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1280632 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6375 on: February 22, 2018, 03:48:34 PM »

Can't fix stupid
You can with a sledge hammer.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6376 on: February 22, 2018, 05:05:00 PM »

And this is why I like you

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6377 on: February 22, 2018, 05:06:30 PM »

And this is why I like you
Yet I still don't get why some dislike me so. I try to be likable. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6378 on: February 22, 2018, 05:07:08 PM »

I prefer the Alternative Chinese Water Torture method.

Instead of water, gasoline is used and an intermittent spark goes off in the room.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6379 on: February 22, 2018, 05:18:10 PM »

Instead of water, gasoline is used and an intermittent spark goes off in the room.
This works as well

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6380 on: February 22, 2018, 05:21:07 PM »

Takes too long.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6381 on: February 22, 2018, 05:36:47 PM »

Takes too long.

It's not about the speed.

It's about watching them slowly go mad realizing that at any moment they will be engulfed in a flash fire that will merely burn them. They will survive, only to have to do it all over again.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #6382 on: February 22, 2018, 05:40:43 PM »

Have an efficiency point  Grin

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6383 on: February 22, 2018, 06:06:36 PM »

It's not about the speed.

It's about watching them slowly go mad realizing that at any moment they will be engulfed in a flash fire that will merely burn them. They will survive, only to have to do it all over again.
The problem still isn't fixed, it's only compounded. You are still left with the stupid, only now it's stupid and brain dead. Trust the mechanical engineer. Sledge'll git r dun.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6384 on: February 22, 2018, 06:12:57 PM »

The problem still isn't fixed, it's only compounded. You are still left with the stupid, only now it's stupid and brain dead. Trust the mechanical engineer. Sledge'll git r dun.

Difference here is that you're looking for efficiency while I'm out for entertainment.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6385 on: February 22, 2018, 06:15:53 PM »

Difference here is that you're looking for efficiency while I'm out for entertainment.
In my eyes, entertainment is fleeting. I'd rather enjoy the longer lasting happiness of knowing the problem is fixed. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6386 on: February 22, 2018, 06:23:07 PM »

In my eyes, entertainment is fleeting. I'd rather enjoy the longer lasting happiness of knowing the problem is fixed. Grin

To quote the Old El Paso Taco commercial: "Por que no los dos?"

My way gives me immense entertainment in the act itself while (eventually) permanently removing the problem.

Our destinations are the same. The only difference is that I'm taking the scenic route.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6387 on: February 22, 2018, 06:28:16 PM »

To quote the Old El Paso Taco commercial: "Por que no los dos?"

My way gives me immense entertainment in the act itself while (eventually) permanently removing the problem.

Our destinations are the same. The only difference is that I'm taking the scenic route.
Blah blah blah. If you're going to use travel metaphors, I hate being cooped up in the car, so I want to reach the destination ASAP.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6388 on: February 22, 2018, 06:34:15 PM »

Blah blah blah. If you're going to use travel metaphors, I hate being cooped up in the car, so I want to reach the destination ASAP.

That's why you make stops along the way. Stretch your legs. Use the bathroom. Dance. Take a nap. All that stuff. If you're staying in the car the entire time, you're missing out.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6389 on: February 22, 2018, 07:47:36 PM »

My trusty but old travel-worn Sony camera just died.  Here is the last photo from this morning.  Cry

That long and expected final end and then snow... just too much to bear.  Wink

Are there any parts in a camera that can be used for customizations as I have a few that could be re-purposed ?!

Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: