Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269107 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6390 on: February 22, 2018, 08:05:03 PM »

That's why you make stops along the way. Stretch your legs. Use the bathroom. Dance. Take a nap. All that stuff. If you're staying in the car the entire time, you're missing out.
I know that much. It depends on the trip. I also look the half full/half empty objectively. If the glass is half empty, and my objective is to empty it, then I am still optimistic because I am halfway to my goal.

I just want stupid the hell out of my way. Now when it comes to dealing with malicious assholes...........use your imagination. Go nuts. (If you haven't guessed, I really liked the movie The Equalizer.)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6391 on: February 22, 2018, 08:08:03 PM »

And here I thought the gift of a nice book was the answer.  Cheesy

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6392 on: February 22, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »

There was a bloke wandering around my neighborhood trying doors this morning, police were called by three different people at the time. However they did not have anybody come out to address the issue until a few minutes ago.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6393 on: February 22, 2018, 08:52:06 PM »

And here I thought the gift of a nice book was the answer.  Cheesy
Only if it's a Gutenberg Bible. That might work as well, but you're not going to get the same swing as with a sledge.

Education is not the answer. The problem with stupidity is that it typically is too stupid to know how stupid it is. And therefore will have know drive to improve itself. It's vicious cycle.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #6394 on: February 22, 2018, 09:33:45 PM »

True that !!! Well said, Logos.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6395 on: February 22, 2018, 09:58:00 PM »

The problem with stupidity is that it typically is too stupid to know how stupid it is.

This would make an excellent T-shirt LOL.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #6396 on: February 23, 2018, 08:10:45 AM »

Are there any parts in a camera that can be used for customizations as I have a few that could be re-purposed ?!

The strap maybe? Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6397 on: March 01, 2018, 12:56:54 AM »

When the apartment management company gives you only a few days notice that they have a company coming to spray, and said company wants your whole life turned upside down for them, AND you are allergic to the chemicals they use...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6398 on: March 01, 2018, 02:08:51 PM »

Complain to said management.

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #6399 on: March 01, 2018, 11:12:17 PM »

Complain to said management.

Yeah, their response was predictable, it's in the lease that they can do so if they feel the need, and someone in another unit says they saw bugs.  Just frustrating, I'll have to go spend a few days at a friend's house and let it all air out, then scrub when I get back.  In addition, I woke up to finding out said news yesterday, so it threw the whole day off.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6400 on: March 01, 2018, 11:17:11 PM »

Shouldn't they be required to give you a minimum amount of time to get things in order? I understand no one likes bugs, but that's too bad for that individual, they have to wait for everyone else to be given time....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #6401 on: March 01, 2018, 11:21:32 PM »

Shouldn't they be required to give you a minimum amount of time to get things in order? I understand no one likes bugs, but that's too bad for that individual, they have to wait for everyone else to be given time....

Lease says 24 hours notice, they gave 6 days.  The level to which they want things re-arranged, with no real room to accommodate is the annoyance.  It's all just annoying.  I mean yeah, no one likes bugs, but it just got warm, and seeing a few, depending on what they were (they aren't saying), is normal.  Like I said, mostly was just really frustrated, and needed to vent.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6402 on: March 02, 2018, 04:24:47 PM »

They lost my saber in the mail u.u Had to send it back for a first repair x.x We don't know what's going on right now. So I'm kind of upset right now. Wish I could just get me a couple good sabers from here because then at least I know they wont get lost or anything x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #6403 on: March 03, 2018, 04:15:18 PM »

mail issue myself.  My Saber was supposed to be delivered last night (also sent in for repair)  but I got home late so I was going to get it this morning.  I go and check my mail...no parcel locker key.  SO I check the shipping, it says it couldn't be delivered because the receptacle was blocked...which is horseshell.  Nothing could have been blocking since i got the rest of my mail.  They could have also just left it at the door which they have done many times.  The mail service just isnt very reliable.  So now i have to figure out how to get my damn saber.

UPDATE:  Mail Man just delivered it to my door.  When asked what happened last night he had no clue what I was talking about.  Apparently, there is no assigned mail carrier for this route and its just whoever is available at the time.  So now my Emperors Hand is back..but I may have another issue.  Can low batteries cause the Flash on Clash to be slow?

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6404 on: March 03, 2018, 04:47:20 PM »

Good news is my saber was found at another property which was way weird x.x Thinking of getting a Mid Grade blade for my Overlord because that's actually a blade I made specifically for my saber but wanted to see how my Overlord would look with it as well So getting that along with some new obis, non of mine doesn't fit anymore but the black one for my Sith costume Tongue I've gained a lot of weight since I got my main brown tunic set, for various reasons though x.x But it doesn't bother me any =] I still Jedi and don't let my weight get in my way of galaxy domi... I mean peace Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: