Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269235 times)
Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #7005 on: June 16, 2018, 08:37:50 PM »

So will this ultimately be a good thing or a bad thing?  Grin

Saying that terminator would be a good thing is like saying that Vader murdered and betrayed anakin.... from a certain point of view

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7006 on: June 16, 2018, 10:06:31 PM »

I'm in the Ohio chapter of the Jedi Council but haven't been able to do anything yet x.x Thank god they aren't as picky when it comes to like belt/boot color combos. Only fitting pair of boots I have are my black ones size 10 which is what I wear now days. I'm gonna be hanging out with them here soon though so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7007 on: June 17, 2018, 12:26:34 AM »

So will this ultimately be a good thing or a bad thing?

I see it as a good thing, I can decide when, where, and if I want to deal with people. And I can do squat most days and not feel super bad about it! Cheesy

You have seen terminator right? Lol

But is this a good thing or a bad thing? (No cryptic "certain point of view" answers).

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #7008 on: June 17, 2018, 05:14:55 AM »

I see it as a good thing, I can decide when, where, and if I want to deal with people. And I can do squat most days and not feel super bad about it! Cheesy

But is this a good thing or a bad thing? (No cryptic "certain point of view" answers).

Robots killing all humans is a bad thing. We don’t need to computers to become smarter than us. No set learning ai please. Once ai becomes self aware, it will realize humans are terrible

Current Sabers:

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #7009 on: June 17, 2018, 05:25:41 PM »

Two weeks from now I will be on my way or even have actually arrived in Toledo.

Thank The Force, Odin's Mighty Beard, and Zeus's Thundercock that I am getting away from this shellhole company.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7010 on: June 18, 2018, 01:59:38 AM »

Congrats Jev!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #7011 on: June 18, 2018, 03:23:06 AM »

I was under the impression that I would be staying at this newer location as an AGM, I was wrong. I am going through a "Probationary period" that will "determine the viability of future placement". In other words, "Despite all of the hard work you have done for us, your spotless record, all of the praise we have heaped upon you, and our acknowledgement that you regularly go above and beyond We are taking the word of a new hire with no history with the company that you are a problem employee and threatening you with termination.".

The auto insurance company wants to do an annual re-eval, which they haven't done the past three, to determine the state of my vehicles and my driving record.

The HOA wants to know if I have any "Commercial grade equipment or machine tools", no context provided.

The guy who regularly mows my parents yard has told me he isn't comfortable coming back and won't discuss it over the phone, but he is willing to meet for coffee on tuesday.

In conclusion, I smell a rat.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #7012 on: June 18, 2018, 04:26:20 AM »

I was under the impression that I would be staying at this newer location as an AGM, I was wrong. I am going through a "Probationary period" that will "determine the viability of future placement". In other words, "Despite all of the hard work you have done for us, your spotless record, all of the praise we have heaped upon you, and our acknowledgement that you regularly go above and beyond We are taking the word of a new hire with no history with the company that you are a problem employee and threatening you with termination.".

The auto insurance company wants to do an annual re-eval, which they haven't done the past three, to determine the state of my vehicles and my driving record.

The HOA wants to know if I have any "Commercial grade equipment or machine tools", no context provided.

The guy who regularly mows my parents yard has told me he isn't comfortable coming back and won't discuss it over the phone, but he is willing to meet for coffee on tuesday.

In conclusion, I smell a rat.

Who? How? And why?

Did you tick someone with connections off?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7013 on: June 18, 2018, 01:02:36 PM »

You're joking, but honestly, we're only a decade or two from robots doing most jobs. Self driving cars are in the later stages of being perfected, which will eliminate most any job requiring driving, including Uber. Machines are already taking over manufacturing, and computers are out thinking us. It's only a matter of time before governments are paying their citizens income so that they can hold a minimum standard of living, because like you said "robots will be doing all the work."  Undecided
Hellz no. II can't even stand sitting at a faulty traffic light, let alone have some dumbass machine following a prescribed path. Call me crazy, but as dumb as other drivers are, they can't be hacked. I'd rather deal with them.

Robots killing all humans is a bad thing. We don’t need to computers to become smarter than us. No set learning ai please. Once ai becomes self aware, it will realize humans are terrible
Big whoop. I learned in middle school that humans are terrible, and I haven't tried to wipe them out. (yet)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #7014 on: June 18, 2018, 02:21:06 PM »

I learned in middle school that humans are terrible, and I haven't tried to wipe them out. (yet)

We should talk, I have some ideas...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7015 on: June 18, 2018, 02:27:24 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #7016 on: June 18, 2018, 08:47:32 PM »

Can't wipe out the peoples... if you wipe them out, then who buys the awesome sabers from US?
Better yet, who designs and makes them?

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7017 on: June 18, 2018, 08:49:33 PM »

Can't wipe out the peoples... if you wipe them out, then who buys the awesome sabers from US?
Better yet, who designs and makes them?
There will be a selection process. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #7018 on: June 18, 2018, 09:25:44 PM »

Typical sith response 😂

Current Sabers:

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7019 on: June 18, 2018, 09:36:15 PM »

Lottery? Or application process.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: