Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 487 488 [489] 490 491 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269225 times)
Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #7320 on: August 18, 2018, 03:19:14 PM »

I was on Ritalin, which did not have the intended effect, it did keep me from sleeping for the six weeks I was on it and reduced my appetite considerably. Adderall was better, it didn't have as many unintended effects, just made focusing more difficult. Then risperidone (I know I didn't spell it right, I am not digging out my old prescription info to spell check it) nearly killed me, I went from 127 pounds to 240 pounds in a short span of time, it made my depression a lot worse, it exacerbated my anxiety/stress dissorder, and I believe it is directly responsible for the end of one of my most successful relationships.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #7321 on: August 19, 2018, 01:19:22 AM »

Bloody worthless good for nothing hackers. Honestly why do people get so much joy out of wrecking things for other people?

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #7322 on: August 19, 2018, 04:18:08 AM »

I hate binging on a series only to discover season two isn’t available yet....

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #7323 on: August 19, 2018, 05:08:19 AM »

Why does church have to be so early in the morning?? Don't they realise that alot of people stay up late on Saturday nights? If church was at 1pm, more people would attend.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #7324 on: August 19, 2018, 06:34:02 AM »

I am of the opinion that it’s exactly for that reason. To try and prevent people from staying up late on Saturday nights engaging in “activities of a questionable moral nature.” Not that those are the only reasons to stay up late, but I think that was the general idea.

Also, isn’t this a bit too close to the “no religion” rule? Yes, I know it’s your forum, so you have final say on if it does or not, but, again in my opinion, this falls into my category of “I’m not sure if it would break the rule so I’m not going to post it.”

But it’s 2:33am here, so what do I know?

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #7325 on: August 19, 2018, 12:39:41 PM »

I am of the opinion that it’s exactly for that reason. To try and prevent people from staying up late on Saturday nights engaging in “activities of a questionable moral nature.” Not that those are the only reasons to stay up late, but I think that was the general idea.

Also, isn’t this a bit too close to the “no religion” rule? Yes, I know it’s your forum, so you have final say on if it does or not, but, again in my opinion, this falls into my category of “I’m not sure if it would break the rule so I’m not going to post it.”

But it’s 2:33am here, so what do I know?

To be fair, he never states a religion or denomination.

Could be rooster worship, could be chanting a dirge to the moon as the sun rises in the hopes that the moon will again appear.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7326 on: August 19, 2018, 12:41:15 PM »

That was amusing ed_ification. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #7327 on: August 19, 2018, 12:44:19 PM »

vagaries about religion can be ok... after all, we discuss Jedi, which is an accepted religion in some countries... Even Han Solo acknowledges it is - “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #7328 on: August 19, 2018, 01:29:18 PM »

You weren't here when we had this discussion about a month ago, so I'll reiterate. It's not that you can't mention religion at all, it's the arguments and division that I don't want here that can stem from religious discussion. Casually mentioning church or even your particular god/faith or lack of a god or faith is not taboo. To the contrary, I want  people to feel comfortable enough that they can casually mention their beliefs, or lack thereof, without judgment.

The problem is really about public religious proselytizing or discussion of specific faiths, or non-faith, that can easily lead into debates that turn into animosity and division. I don't think I'm going to offend someone by just venting about how early my church services are. If someone just mentions they are a Christian/Muslim/Hindu/Buddhist etc, that is fine, too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have about 20 mins to get to service. See yall later.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7329 on: August 19, 2018, 01:53:54 PM »

Enjoy, see you later, Ultra

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7330 on: August 20, 2018, 02:06:14 PM »

Got into work with 12 tickets in my queue.  Definitely feeling the Monday blues today.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7331 on: August 20, 2018, 02:34:08 PM »

Why does church have to be so early in the morning?? Don't they realise that alot of people stay up late on Saturday nights? If church was at 1pm, more people would attend.
Cuz that cuts into lunch and/or nap time, silly.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #7332 on: August 20, 2018, 05:09:45 PM »

The world would be a better place if everyone had a cookie and a nap at 2 in the afternoon.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7333 on: August 20, 2018, 05:13:25 PM »

Depends on the cookie but agreed.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7334 on: August 20, 2018, 05:29:30 PM »

Depends on the cookie but agreed.
Logos' homemade piece of @#$ing AWESOME.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 487 488 [489] 490 491 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: