Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1279958 times)
Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #7635 on: January 27, 2019, 02:36:16 PM »

Sarcastic comment: But do you not realise that they are the most important person in the world and the world saving meeting that they are late for cannot start till they arrive?

In all seriousness I hate people like that, they know where the horn is but no the turn signals or the dimmer switch, and stop signs do not apply to them. When they get caught breaking the law instead of paying the pittance of a fine they waste my money and fight it tooth and nail paying 4 times what the fine was in legal costs. And honestly it takes you 4 tries to get your two door civic out of that parking space when I could do it in one go with my F250. And people who brag about only having 6 accidents last year.... uhm I have had zero accidents in the last 27 years and only two speeding tickets, both when I was still a teenager. Okay enough of that poor drivers are a real sore spot for me... bloody idiots hitting my parked car.....

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7636 on: January 27, 2019, 07:19:05 PM »

Ugh USPS says they delivered my new blade yesterday at 1:30 pm at my door.  I checked at 2 pm and there was nothing, spent 1 hour 30 minutes on hold to file a claim in hopes they could contact the driver while still in the area, instead they said his supervisor would call me Wednesday after investigating... Angry

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7637 on: January 28, 2019, 01:09:54 PM »

Sarcastic comment: But do you not realise that they are the most important person in the world and the world saving meeting that they are late for cannot start till they arrive?

In all seriousness I hate people like that, they know where the horn is but no the turn signals or the dimmer switch, and stop signs do not apply to them. When they get caught breaking the law instead of paying the pittance of a fine they waste my money and fight it tooth and nail paying 4 times what the fine was in legal costs. And honestly it takes you 4 tries to get your two door civic out of that parking space when I could do it in one go with my F250. And people who brag about only having 6 accidents last year.... uhm I have had zero accidents in the last 27 years and only two speeding tickets, both when I was still a teenager. Okay enough of that poor drivers are a real sore spot for me... bloody idiots hitting my parked car.....

Sorry to hear, Xamon. I understand how you feel on that one.  Each day, going to and from work, I lose count of how many people who cut myself along with the other drivers in the next 3 lanes just to exit at the last minute.  Or the guy or gal who decides to drive and text or video chat with someone while driving on the highway.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7638 on: February 02, 2019, 03:26:33 AM »

My guitar amp metal machine just blew on me tonight, what next x.x I wont be able to play for ALONG WHILE

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7639 on: February 02, 2019, 03:30:59 AM »

My guitar amp metal machine just blew on me tonight, what next x.x I wont be able to play for ALONG WHILE

Ack! That sucks Sad I'm sorry to hear it

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7640 on: February 02, 2019, 03:39:02 AM »

Just one stressful thing after the other for me x.x I'm gonna see about checking out some Orange amps, hear nothing but good things on them =] Like I had a small guitar part I was just gonna jam to in my head then find out my amp is seriously buzzing, went to double check all cables and its pretty messed up at this point so, its an OLD amp anyway, old Crate brand Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Xamon
Knight Ensign

« Reply #7641 on: February 02, 2019, 03:13:40 PM »

Okay seriously can you just stop snowing already.....

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7642 on: February 13, 2019, 04:27:24 AM »

So USPS finally conceded defeat after 3 weeks and confirmed they lost my package.  The sad part is the well known handmade acrylic blade vendor has not responded to any of my multiple emails advising them of the situation.  Kinda sad when USPS is more responsive than the vendor.  I've even tried to facebook message them but if no response by the end of this week, I will have to file the claim to get my money back through USPS.  Not looking forward to that and if it gets to that then I know for sure it will be the last purchase from them.  Good thing there is the so called "copy cat" cheaper alternative.  Never had any issue with ordering all sorts of blades from them before and after the copy cat fiasco, they ship super fast and have had no quality issues.  However every order with the handmade acrylic blade vendor has had some sort of issue and this non-communication experience may be the last straw for me... Angry

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7643 on: February 12, 2019, 11:56:54 PM »

That sucks Sad I hope you can get the whole thing straightened out, Edon.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7644 on: February 13, 2019, 10:54:27 AM »

So USPS finally conceded defeat after 3 weeks and confirmed they lost my package.  The sad part is the well known handmade acrylic blade vendor has not responded to any of my multiple emails advising them of the situation.  Kinda sad when USPS is more responsive than the vendor.  I've even tried to facebook message them but if no response by the end of this week, I will have to file the claim to get my money back through USPS.  Not looking forward to that and if it gets to that then I know for sure it will be the last purchase from them.  Good thing there is the so called "copy cat" cheaper alternative.  Never had any issue with ordering all sorts of blades from them before and after the copy cat fiasco, they ship super fast and have had no quality issues.  However every order with the handmade acrylic blade vendor has had some sort of issue and this non-communication experience may be the last straw for me... Angry
That's surprising.  Not the USPS stuff.  That sounds pretty standard.  The blade guy though - even on FB.  O_o

Pretty brutal.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7645 on: February 13, 2019, 12:20:01 PM »

Sorry to hear, Edon. I know how much you like those guys. I like them myself and will now proceed with caution when ordering from them. I hope there's a remedy for you soon versus the alternative

Xamon
Knight Ensign

« Reply #7646 on: February 13, 2019, 07:12:53 AM »

Another foot and a half of snow over night... this puts us up at about 4 feet of snow now.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7647 on: February 13, 2019, 02:43:30 PM »

Another foot and a half of snow over night... this puts us up at about 4 feet of snow now.

Ew, stay warm and safe Xamon.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7648 on: February 13, 2019, 09:55:35 AM »

At least you're not in Maui. Those poor bastards probably think the world is ending. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Xamon
Knight Ensign

« Reply #7649 on: February 14, 2019, 02:37:49 PM »

Wow that is pretty wild down in maui.
Still I am close to having to climb onto the roof to shovel. We have R50 in the attic so the snow just sits up there and is starting to get quite heavy.

Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: