Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1280673 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7725 on: April 30, 2019, 06:06:21 PM »

Not a fan of SY, I guess it is really hard to get right.  I see too much green in the default Diamond setting I have for it.  AS with yellow color filter is fantastic though, very pure yellow and bright too.

I am with you, Edon.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #7726 on: May 01, 2019, 01:31:02 AM »

What is SY again?

SY= Slaying Younglings

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #7727 on: May 05, 2019, 12:05:41 PM »

First match of our sports club's tennis team competition season today. Complete defeat, lost all singles and doubles....well, it's a completely new team this year, so I haven't expected much Cheesy And it's my first time as team captain as well, so there's still much to learn for me. Which doesn't make it easier...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7728 on: May 06, 2019, 02:24:18 AM »

The second person she spoke too told her she will get a call in 24 hours, but that person also did not say if they would call her cell or home number or the current number listed on the account, you know the number of the person who stole it.

This person a Zachary Barnes, changed the email and the password, so probably changed pretty much everything else that could be used to prove it's her account. You would think they'd ask for a credit card that would be listed on your account since that's what thieves are after.

As for that first person, no solution was going to be reached, not when she's stupidly saying "we need to verify your email or address to help you." And my mom kept trying to tell her, that the email now listed on the account isn't hers, but again this CS just kept trying to insist it was the only solution. IF someone takes your account, and CS is being so dumb to not register how you the caller can't give current information since you the caller lost your account than frankly that first lady deserved to be told off, she was being a dumba**

I get in certain situations people calling in are being unreasonable, but in this one Amazons CS is being very unhelpful to borderline aiding hackers. I told my mom to freeze all her credit cards until the matter is resolve and well to keep the emails she found afterward  that show the info was changed. Which by the way at least when you change that sort of thing on Google, like your password, google emails you abut it and the email has a link that if you didn't do it yourself you can counter the change. Amazon clearly doesn't give a crap, Measures should be taken to protect customers, like not making it that easy to change account info.

Also by the point that I am taking the phone to talk to CS, is a point that things are in the crapper, because I don't like to talk to people period on the phone. I have not done a CS talk since the directv remote issue, where the remote was outdated and stopped working and they kept saying "run a remote test" and my mom kept telling them it doesn't work to do that, but nope they would not listen. And people wonder why I have rage issues.

Which is why I'm glad Marlena has always been helpful, or I wouldn't be here talking about this issue anyway.

Dude, they need to verify your identity somehow. Otherwise any Tom, Dick, and Harry could call up, give that same story, and be granted access to anyone's account. It's security measures they have put in place to protect us. Your best course of action would be to have your mother cancel all her cards, and simply sign up for a new account.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7729 on: May 12, 2019, 12:19:31 AM »

Really hate looking at a game and getting excited for it then finding out it has no single player options...last thing I want to do is play with other people.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7730 on: May 12, 2019, 04:40:29 PM »

Which game?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7731 on: May 12, 2019, 11:51:02 PM »

Which game?

Mordhau

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7732 on: May 13, 2019, 09:03:29 PM »

Okay, don't know anything about that Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7733 on: May 13, 2019, 09:37:39 PM »

Okay, don't know anything about that Cheesy

Its a Medieval Combat centered game that boasts one of the closest to historical accuracy.  But it has no Single Player story mode...its all based around multiplayer 

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7734 on: May 13, 2019, 09:45:29 PM »

Sounds interesting...but I prefer a Single Player mode in games as well. Completely MP-based games aren't my favourites either.

Sig by Master Nero

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7735 on: May 13, 2019, 09:48:52 PM »

Sounds interesting...but I prefer a Single Player mode in games as well. Completely MP-based games aren't my favourites either.

Really Skyrim ruined me.  there was so much to do I spent two years playing that game to completion (playing on weekends and holidays). 

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7736 on: May 14, 2019, 05:00:34 PM »

I hope Fallen Order is as intense Grin

Sig by Master Nero

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7737 on: May 14, 2019, 07:43:03 PM »

Don't ever catch the flu when you're working in IT.  The amount of catch up I have to do is ridiculous

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7738 on: May 14, 2019, 07:58:55 PM »

Don't ever catch the flu when you're working in IT.  The amount of catch up I have to do is ridiculous
This is true, even when you work from home full-time.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7739 on: May 15, 2019, 07:01:32 PM »

I really hate the "no excuse" mentality..... sometimes...things AREN"T anyone's fault.  Losing 2 Employees, only have 4 (including me) all of them still new and being trained, had 3 large deliveries come early with no warning.....yes the Store looks like a disaster.

Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: