Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1280810 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #8280 on: July 23, 2020, 11:46:07 AM »

At least they aren't guzzling 3 a day....

True.   They wreak havoc on my food bill but at least they don't go crazy with the junk food.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8281 on: July 23, 2020, 12:05:35 PM »

True.   They wreak havoc on my food bill but at least they don't go crazy with the junk food.

Sweet drinks are a curse of mine...being from the south I love sweet tea...and I mean Sweeeeet.  But I only drink it every one in a while.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #8282 on: July 24, 2020, 06:44:21 PM »

Fairly certain I'm not qualified to be at work today. I just tried to get to a website by typing my name in the address bar... Also I just did something that I've repeatedly yelled at other people about doing. I guess if no one else listens to me, why should I?

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

« Reply #8283 on: July 28, 2020, 03:21:18 AM »

I just hit the ankle bone in my right foot hard enough to make the back of my head hurt.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8284 on: July 28, 2020, 01:41:34 PM »

I just hit the ankle bone in my right foot hard enough to make the back of my head hurt.
OW!

"That wasn't a laser blast, something hit us."

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

« Reply #8285 on: August 07, 2020, 05:34:48 PM »

You ever have someone ask you a question that makes you realize you haven't taken your medication for the day?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8286 on: August 07, 2020, 06:18:54 PM »

You ever have someone ask you a question that makes you realize you haven't taken your medication for the day?
Huh?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #8287 on: August 07, 2020, 06:33:35 PM »

no, but i have been asked questions that make me think i should start taking meds.

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8288 on: August 07, 2020, 06:44:18 PM »

No, but I have been asked questions that make me think that if I’m not careful, the person who asked the question would be needing to take daily pain medication for a while.  Is that close?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8289 on: August 07, 2020, 06:49:21 PM »

No, but I have been asked questions that make me think that if I’m not careful, the person who asked the question would be needing to take daily pain medication for a while.  Is that close?
THIS

Sig by For Tyeth

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #8290 on: August 07, 2020, 10:16:10 PM »

No....but I've dealt with people who left me wondering if they skipped theirs that day.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8291 on: August 10, 2020, 01:10:51 PM »

I am so frelling tired of acquiescing to stupidity. Why does it seem that throughout human history the only thing that seems to remain consistent is that popular ideas are most often wrong? And then people fight, as though their lives depended on it, that their flawed logic is correct.

Sig by For Tyeth

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8292 on: August 10, 2020, 05:05:34 PM »

I am so frelling tired of acquiescing to stupidity. Why does it seem that throughout human history the only thing that seems to remain consistent is that popular ideas are most often wrong? And then people fight, as though their lives depended on it, that their flawed logic is correct.

Because it’s human nature to cling to our beliefs.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8293 on: August 10, 2020, 05:13:17 PM »

Because it’s human nature to cling to our beliefs.
This isn't even beliefs. The boss gets pissed off and makes a decision about how we're going to handle "revisions" from here on out. It is the epitome of ass-backwards, dumb-#$%& thinking in an engineering setting, but that's how we're gonna do it. Never mind that I'm the actual engineer....pffftt. What the #$%& do I know?

Sig by For Tyeth

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8294 on: August 10, 2020, 05:38:22 PM »

This isn't even beliefs. The boss gets pissed off and makes a decision about how we're going to handle "revisions" from here on out. It is the epitome of ass-backwards, dumb-#$%& thinking in an engineering setting, but that's how we're gonna do it. Never mind that I'm the actual engineer....pffftt. What the #$%& do I know?

Always listen to the engineers. NASA learnt that the hard way.

Anyway. *inhale*

If your business happens to use computer as the primary method of getting work done, then perhaps, just MAYBE MAYBE you should know some BASIC operations of how windows work so we can avoid situations where persons will not, for example, call us to yell for half an hour about how you cant get work done because your desktop shortcut to Outlook is gone after you ordered a new computer. MAYBE you could do that yourself instead of incurring a $75 bill for me to right click something for you.

BONUS ROUND: "I want someone onsite RIGHT NOW who WONT USE google!". Excuse me, youre right I'm a terrible technician for not knowing FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD literally every issue you could possibly have on one of the most complicated devices ever devised by human minds as well as the solution to every one of those problems. But you know what? For the heck of it sure, I went, I saw, I fixed your user-level issue without google because you thought waiting 5 whole minutes for a computer to boot up fully was a CRITICAL issue.

IF YOU OUTSOURCE YOUR ENTIRE IT DEPARTMENT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF HOW WINDOWS FUNCTIONS, IM NOT ASKING FOR YOU TO TAKE A CLASS I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHERE THE START BUTTON IS WITHOUT HOLDING THEIR HAND

Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: