Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1278587 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1545 on: November 07, 2015, 11:49:32 PM »

Sorry to hear about yours TJ.  Mine was a $400 hit and a $50 warranty would have given me a new one.  I really dislike this older and smaller monitor.  Have been trying to fix the colors etc, but the pixel count sucks big time.  Boo Samsung x2.   Angry

And to top it off, I was watching The Clone Wars.  Was contemplating on getting the whole set  as Costco presently selling for a good price or to just watch on Netflix.  Now it's a new large monitor or a new saber.    Undecided

Mine was only about a $300 hit on-paper, but honestly that laptop was kinda outdated, despite being only a year old(hence the low price tag), and I really outta spend more and get a better one, which is my plan.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1546 on: November 08, 2015, 12:02:11 AM »

Thanks Haz.  I think that I'll get that set.  What's the accurate color of the Archon blade on your signature ?  Am trying to match up some colors but It's not looking good.  The settings are really tricky and then later seem to change a bit.   Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1547 on: November 08, 2015, 04:27:02 AM »

I don't know for sure, it's the picture of the Archon straight from the US site. I can only assume it's CG in a HG blade which is why it may look a bit different then what you have on hand.(?)

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1548 on: November 28, 2015, 07:28:55 AM »

I'm literally so mad right now. Someone cussed me out basically for supporting an awesome saber company. I thought they were my friend but I guess I thought wrong. Only because they have other higher end custom sabers they think they have the right to put me down same with others. I mean putting others down that support Ultra Sabers and love them

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jedi Emi Takori
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #1549 on: November 28, 2015, 02:04:23 PM »

I've been persuading my friend to get a saber from here because I have no one to duel with. He says he wants the same hilt as me only purple without sound.

But he doesn't want it right away, he says he'd rather save up for VIP tickets for this band he is obsessed with. (don't get me wrong, I like that band too, I've seen them live twice) and he has a way tighter budget than me and has been "saving up" for years when those tickets when in reality they're only $185 which is nothing compared to how much money one of MY favourite bands is asking for for VIP access.

God sometimes I wish my friend would hurry up and get a saber, I need someone to duel with lol.

"A Jedi does not cling to sorrow young Padawan. We accept it. Sorrow is a part of life as well as joy. There are gifts to be found. Strange gifts....even in death and sorrow. We accept it, we learn and we go on."-Plo Koon

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1550 on: November 28, 2015, 07:53:08 PM »

I know the same feeling Tongue I want to see August Burns Red next month on the 2nd but I gotta save up for TFA tickets too unless my mom helps out with those. They're doing a canned food donation thing and I want to help out. I always try to help out at stuff like that

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1551 on: November 28, 2015, 09:05:38 PM »

I wanted to see Rise Against at the beginning of the month, but I had no money. I was not happy about that.

(Sig by me!)

Jedi Emi Takori
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #1552 on: November 29, 2015, 03:06:19 AM »

I wonder what I can do to convince my friend to get a lightsaber here. He's been obsessed with this band for years and he rants nonstop about how his parents continuously "refuse" to let him buy those VIP tickets. I keep reminding him that he's an adult and can do what he wants, and I keep telling him to sign up for a credit card if the only way to buy those tickets is online.

He said he'll consider a saber after he gets his precious VIP tickets, but how long will that be? If I had more money I'd buy one for him but I have to do Christmas shopping and I also bought myself some Star Wars dresses that were on sale for myself as an early present.

Gotta remind him that we have to see TFA at Cineplex (hello....ultra AVX and free movies since I am a Scene member), not that cheap rundown theater he likes to go to with our other friends, that place may be cheap but the seat elevation is really bad.

"A Jedi does not cling to sorrow young Padawan. We accept it. Sorrow is a part of life as well as joy. There are gifts to be found. Strange gifts....even in death and sorrow. We accept it, we learn and we go on."-Plo Koon

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1553 on: November 29, 2015, 03:39:05 AM »

Perhaps if you hit him in the head hard enough he'll get one so he can try to return the favor?  Shocked

Or, you could get a different friend to duel with.

Out of curiousity, who is this great band, and what exactly do VIP tickets get you that is go great?

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1554 on: November 30, 2015, 11:32:58 PM »

I hate it when your sleep patterns are so thrown out of whack by medications and recovery that its 7.30 in the morning and FINALLY drifting off to sleep.... And the lawnmower guy arrives.

Why he has to mow lawns at 7.30 in the morning is beyond me  Angry its an uncivilized time to be doing such!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1555 on: November 30, 2015, 11:45:56 PM »

Your lawnmower guy is a Sith?

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1556 on: December 01, 2015, 01:18:12 AM »

I hate it when your sleep patterns are so thrown out of whack by medications and recovery that its 7.30 in the morning and FINALLY drifting off to sleep.... And the lawnmower guy arrives.

Why he has to mow lawns at 7.30 in the morning is beyond me  Angry its an uncivilized time to be doing such!

No no, 7:30 on a weekday is just inconsiderate. 7:30 on SATURDAY is Sith.

(Sig by me!)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1557 on: December 01, 2015, 04:58:12 AM »

Apparently. A Sith hired by the owners of the house we rent so we don't pay for the lawnmowing. If we did i would be telling him no arriving at 7.30! Or 7 somedays  Angry

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1558 on: December 01, 2015, 05:54:58 PM »

WTF?!?!?

What is so difficult about realizing that if you can't see the sun in the sky, or at least a fair about of "sky blue" in the air, you should probably have your kriffing headlights on? And this should just be a universal law: if shell is falling out of the cloudy sky, you should have your headlights on. Just sayin'.

All manner of unpleasantness runs through my mind when I have to share the road with the breed of idiot that can't understand this.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1559 on: December 01, 2015, 06:48:43 PM »

I hate bad theater seating elevation. Ours is okay. Will feel kinda weird dressed in robe though Tongue Its those recliner type chairs. Hope to get one of the upper seats though but don't want to pass up the awesome closeness of all the action scenes and when Han is like, Chewie... Were home. Chewie, gnarrrrrrrr! XD Going to live that part. Lol. You can just see that crappy grin on his face in that part. Lol. But yeah try to keep persuading him to buy an Ultra Saber of some kind Tongue Need at least one in your life unless he gets so hooked he wants more like the rest of us always does

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: