Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269239 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4065 on: December 31, 2016, 07:33:11 PM »

As if it hasn't killed enough yet, it's making an exit long remembered.  Sad

@Bladewraith, apparently it's not over yet.

It even took Robert Hulseman. (The inventor of the red solo cup.)

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #4066 on: January 02, 2017, 05:16:16 AM »

Bah. Tried posting here earlier, things decided not to work and failed, and I cbf reposting.

So just vent. In general.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4067 on: January 02, 2017, 02:53:50 PM »

Yes, server lag is quite vent-able.

I find that it happens most often when you just want to quickly post something, and then leave.

Not frustrating at all. O_o

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #4068 on: January 02, 2017, 04:42:20 PM »

I really want to tell this friend of mine to quit whining about insignificant crap and then using her mental state as an excuse for said-whining, but doing so would make me "insensitive" these days.   And hell, maybe I am, but when that's all you ever see from a person, it gets super tiring.   

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #4069 on: January 02, 2017, 07:26:58 PM »

Ordered winter tires for our new car and i received summer tires ... After checking, i was wrong ...

... and we have fresh snow on roads ...

I hate when i am so stupid ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #4070 on: January 02, 2017, 07:30:55 PM »

I just found out that ANOTHER one of my favorite teachers died on Saturday. 2016!

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4071 on: January 03, 2017, 07:00:02 PM »

Going into 2017 like...

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4072 on: January 03, 2017, 08:20:38 PM »

Ugh. Were having to move AGAIN. I guess Colorado is a nice place to visit just not to live. Probably the week after the 18th so we have time to see people before we leave. Going back to Ohio but probably in Anna this time but at least its nicer there. Reason also why I haven't been posting any guitar jams as promised is because we live in an apartment complex but the people above us are so loud we can't hardly sleep at night so, but I at least show some respect. This just seriously sucks because I actually have friends out here that actually wants to attempt to hang out and stuff and ones back there always makes up excuses x.x Wont take us long to get back online this time around though since Time Warner seems to be an eastern coast thing @SciFiDude, if I got your name right, maybe we can finally hang out and stuff. I don't have my Bellicose anymore though because it finally broke on me and just didn't have the money or time to send it in for repairs because that's when we decided to move x.x I'll be getting myself another one though same decorations and blade colors. We should start a local club in the Piqua, Troy, Sidney, Anna area, have meets at Mote Park or something. My venting has ended for now Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4073 on: January 03, 2017, 09:31:05 PM »

Ugh. Were having to move AGAIN. I guess Colorado is a nice place to visit just not to live. Probably the week after the 18th so we have time to see people before we leave. Going back to Ohio but probably in Anna this time but at least its nicer there. Reason also why I haven't been posting any guitar jams as promised is because we live in an apartment complex but the people above us are so loud we can't hardly sleep at night so, but I at least show some respect. This just seriously sucks because I actually have friends out here that actually wants to attempt to hang out and stuff and ones back there always makes up excuses x.x Wont take us long to get back online this time around though since Time Warner seems to be an eastern coast thing @SciFiDude, if I got your name right, maybe we can finally hang out and stuff. I don't have my Bellicose anymore though because it finally broke on me and just didn't have the money or time to send it in for repairs because that's when we decided to move x.x I'll be getting myself another one though same decorations and blade colors. We should start a local club in the Piqua, Troy, Sidney, Anna area, have meets at Mote Park or something. My venting has ended for now Tongue
Sorry to hear that, dude. It sucks leaving friends. I hope you can find some buddies out there.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4074 on: January 03, 2017, 10:05:12 PM »

I got one but he always makes up stupid excuses not to want to hang out so. My cousins always offering me to come over when my brother goes over but I always feel awkward most of the time. Oh and you inspired me to put my Dominix V4 pommel onto my Standard Issue because of the black switch housing, silver button, the black pommel. That really does look cool Tongue Even though mines guarded switch but still same idea. You have started a new trend Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4075 on: January 03, 2017, 10:35:20 PM »

I got one but he always makes up stupid excuses not to want to hang out so. My cousins always offering me to come over when my brother goes over but I always feel awkward most of the time. Oh and you inspired me to put my Dominix V4 pommel onto my Standard Issue because of the black switch housing, silver button, the black pommel. That really does look cool Tongue Even though mines guarded switch but still same idea. You have started a new trend Tongue

Oh man, I completely relate to that! I have at least 3 people in my life that are like that. Very irritating and makes me feel like it's me or something until it's their idea and then suddenly it becomes "cool" to do whatevah the hell they've thought up. Sorry, now I'm venting  Tongue

Hey I like the sound of your custom pommel swap there. Wow who knew I could start a trend, eh? Really, though, it's JediXIX that started it when he came up with the bezel swap idea of the silver AV switch/black bezel or versa. I think there's a lot of potential even still that others may discover and share yet.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4076 on: January 03, 2017, 11:09:05 PM »

Watch HellSing Ultimate Abridged and you'll get what I mean. Haven't you heard the latest trend? B****** love canons XD Funny stuff. They made Alucard totally weird though same with Alexander Anderson

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4077 on: January 06, 2017, 06:53:28 PM »

It is so stinking cold here that I can tell when someone has just come in because I can feel the cloud of cold air surrounding them as they walk past my desk.

Winter sucks various parts of anatomy from various species. Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4078 on: January 06, 2017, 07:12:11 PM »

It is so stinking cold here that I can tell when someone has just come in because I can feel the cloud of cold air surrounding them as they walk past my desk.

Winter sucks various parts of anatomy from various species. Angry Angry Angry Angry

What's the temperature?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #4079 on: January 06, 2017, 07:38:29 PM »

What's the temperature?

When I got to work this morning it was a balmy +1 degree Fahrenheit.  I think we're up to 10 now, until you factor in the windchill, then we're back to 1.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: