Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1278150 times)
Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #4785 on: April 13, 2017, 11:56:42 PM »

Ever made an order for parts to assemble a new saber and just absolutely leave out any form of LED unit?  No!? Well, darn... I guess that's just me. XD

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4786 on: April 14, 2017, 01:29:49 AM »

I have once before forever ago I think, I was like, really Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4787 on: April 14, 2017, 10:05:21 AM »

Ever made an order for parts to assemble a new saber and just absolutely leave out any form of LED unit?  No!? Well, darn... I guess that's just me. XD
Or forgetting to add a part during assembly? Like a bezel or even the entire buckpuck?

Make solder joins; add heat shrink; basically be totally committed?

Nope...never done that... Roll Eyes Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4788 on: April 14, 2017, 12:53:46 PM »

Haven't done that. But I did just complete an estimated 8000+ piece rebuild of my LEGO Minecraft sets and came up with "extra" parts. Angry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #4789 on: April 22, 2017, 03:57:34 AM »

When your ankle suddenly decides it's going to be painfully sore out of nowhere to the point walking is a painful limp, and you still have a heap of house work to get done for a party that night! Angry

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #4790 on: April 22, 2017, 03:00:42 PM »

When your ankle suddenly decides it's going to be painfully sore out of nowhere to the point walking is a painful limp, and you still have a heap of house work to get done for a party that night! Angry

My sympathies, I have donr this. I do not like this. Perhaps it's a muscular strain, and can be subdued with icy-hot?

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4791 on: April 22, 2017, 07:56:12 PM »

~~~
>.< That face you make when YOU know what parts YOU'RE needing for YOUR saber. I'm always argued with what I NEED x.x Like I now need a 10x32 set screw for my covertech wheel since the old threads stripped, had to go a size up, WIDE NOT long size. Its mostly my step dad that starts the arguments over stuff like this. Its why I just need a break from sabers for awhile x.x Also why I haven't really been able to wear my Sentinel V4 saber for awhile too, that's the saber that the wheel got messed up on. My mom is gonna get me a new screw though because I'm just tired of arguing about it. I still live with my parents due to my autism and stuff so yeah. He's half the reason why I just need a break for awhile but my mom supports my (addiction) hobby Tongue She can't wait to see how my Sith tunics turn out when its fully finished in a few weeks also. She also supports my costuming hobby as well. have yet to show her my Vegeta costume, don't think I've shown her that one yet

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4792 on: April 24, 2017, 05:09:07 PM »

Don't know about the ankle, but I'll get severe knee pain while going to sit down. It won't happen for the previous 2 hours I was on my feet, just when I go to sit down.

And then about once every third blue moon, I'll get a foot cramp that hurts so bad it will wake me from a dead sleep. And I've always been a hard sleeper.

Total sympathy to your plight.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4793 on: April 29, 2017, 07:37:34 AM »

I get some are not happy about the EU finally being clearly declared non-Canon...but the logic somersaults some people do to try and say this or that is canon is almost awe inspiring.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4794 on: April 29, 2017, 02:36:21 PM »

I get some are not happy about the EU finally being clearly declared non-Canon...but the logic somersaults some people do to try and say this or that is canon is almost awe inspiring.

Agreed. The whole Canon vs non Canon/EU thing is enough to chap my a**. People need to just let it go! If they WERE to convert the books to films, you'd know the goddam outcome! Why would go watch? Tired of Canon, Canon, Canon.... Let it go folks

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4795 on: April 29, 2017, 02:58:01 PM »

Agreed. The whole Canon vs non Canon/EU thing is enough to chap my a**. People need to just let it go! If they WERE to convert the books to films, you'd know the goddam outcome! Why would go watch? Tired of Canon, Canon, Canon.... Let it go folks

It is usually the "Oh they mentioned this so this is canon now"   Example:   Pre Viszla mentions the Old Republic in Clone Wars, so now some thing the WHOLE of the Old Republic is canon.  Which isn't true.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4796 on: April 29, 2017, 03:03:05 PM »

It is usually the "Oh they mentioned this so this is canon now"   Example:   Pre Viszla mentions the Old Republic in Clone Wars, so now some thing the WHOLE of the Old Republic is canon.  Which isn't true.

SMH.. the story is still being written. It's not a finished product. I think the Last Jedi will open up that chapter into the past. Maybe not Old Republic, but I think the new films will hopefully give us something about the past

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #4797 on: April 29, 2017, 10:33:21 PM »

Must be mysterious ankle pain season because I too was hobbling around last week until Mom came through with her Sith healing powers (she used something called devil's root balm that she got from an "herbalist" in her trip to Alaska (I totally suspect witchcraft  Wink) and Dad came through with his Jedi saber mod below to make me the most kickass cane ever!

IMG_1877 by Eddie Saldana, on Flickr

IMG_1878 by Eddie Saldana, on Flickr

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #4798 on: April 30, 2017, 04:01:38 PM »

The constant battle of

"I really want this new saber/Transformer/video game/80's vintage figure/ect.

vs

"I could go ahead and get this credit card paid off/I could get those new (expensive) tires I need to get in the next few months."

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4799 on: April 30, 2017, 04:19:58 PM »

I've been surprised many times to be told by a chiropractor that the pain in one extremity is due to an alignment or other disorder going on in my shoulder or back on the other side of my body. It's a balance that, when outta whack, creates a ripple effect. You may want to check with a good and reputable chiropractor.

Must be mysterious ankle pain season because I too was hobbling around last week until Mom came through with her Sith healing powers (she used something called devil's root balm that she got from an "herbalist" in her trip to Alaska (I totally suspect witchcraft  Wink) and Dad came through with his Jedi saber mod below to make me the most kickass cane ever!

And the Reaper continues to impress us with its magic. Kick ass cane is right! Healing point coming your way.

The constant battle of

"I really want this new saber/Transformer/video game/80's vintage figure/ect.

vs

"I could go ahead and get this credit card paid off/I could get those new (expensive) tires I need to get in the next few months."
The struggle is real, man.  Wink

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: