Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269164 times)
Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #4995 on: July 22, 2017, 11:47:40 PM »

^^^ lol that's the best!!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4996 on: July 23, 2017, 12:06:49 AM »

"Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me."   Does anyone remember this anymore.  Everyone is so offended now at the least little thing and the only thing hurt is their "feelings".

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4997 on: July 23, 2017, 07:10:37 AM »

"Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me."   Does anyone remember this anymore.  Everyone is so offended now at the least little thing and the only thing hurt is their "feelings".

*Throws a Dictionary and Thesaurus*

How about those words?

Seriously, people are, as I have said repeatedly, stupid.

You got yelled at by your boss because you made a mistake? Wow, that's horrible. How much pain are you in? What bones are broken? Sprains? Hyperextentions? Cuts? Bruises? None of those?!?!? Oh, so you're not actually hurt. Good thing you don't live in a country where they whip, beat, and kill people for not working hard enough.

Y'know what pisses me off? People who take legitimately life-altering issues and apply them to their lives.

I was in Dunkin Donuts this morning and heard this girl say "Oh my God, I am such a coffee addict. I just HAVE to have my frozen iced coffee like every morning and I'm so OCD that I have put exactly two sugars and one Splenda in it. I, like, legit cannot do anything without it."

First of all, sweetheart, you're not an addict, because that's not coffee. There is very little actual coffee in that drink. I don't even call it coffee. It is to coffee what YooHoo is to chocolate milk.

Secondly, you are not OCD. If you were, at the very least you'd insist on adding the Splenda and sugar yourself, if not insist on making the entire drink yourself at home. How dare you. HOW DARE YOU compare what is a personal preference to an often debilitating mental issue.

People like that make me kriffing puke.

See above about people being stupid.

Sometimes I wish mental illnesses were actual diseases, so I could give them to people so they'd truely understand the hell it can be to live with them, and just how fortunate they were before. You'll note that I didn't say "curable diseases."

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #4998 on: July 23, 2017, 04:14:46 PM »

Sounds like people are using 'addict' and 'OCD' in a non-literal sense like 'retarded' or 'antisocial'. When people call me 'OCD' or 'antisocial', it hurts my feelings.

Wink

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4999 on: July 24, 2017, 06:31:40 PM »

Leaving my job on my last day like

Don't be hatin'.

Seriously, people are, as I have said repeatedly, stupid.

IDK. I have actually been pained by having to deal with some people's stupidity.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5000 on: July 28, 2017, 05:37:10 AM »

So I've been off for awhile.
Told my 2 son's the other day about their mom and I divorcing.
Then, I had to break the news to my parents, which wasn't easy by any stretch of the imagination. Thought Wednesday went well. But Thursday morning, as I pulled into work, my close friend texts me to call him ASAP. This is odd, cuz usually he just calls or sends it in text. Thought the worse, like maybe his wife left him, or he found out some dirt, anything....just not what, anything but, what he said. He, with a broken voice, explained to me that our other very close friend was involved in a fatal head on collision just past midnight. "Raymond's dead."
Was shocked. Obviously he was broken up, I didn't know what to think. We got off the phone, and I looked it up immediately. Saw the news sites that had it, none released the name, but they didn't have to. I saw his Scion. I lost it, balled my head off, cuz I lost not just a good friend, or a best friend, I lost a brother. I'm currently working 3hours from home, and going home, I don't know if I could've made it. But I worked nonetheless, with a bevy of phone calls and texts all day. The redundant phrases I heard went in and out my ears, as all I could think of is the son he's leaving behind and that strong bond they have together. How little Noah must feel..
It wasn't supposed to happen like this. We were supposed to all grow old together, and see our children grow to do the things we could never do. The more I go through life, the more I see how expectations and reality are virtually polar opposites.
I'll miss him the rest of my life. One thing I always did tell him when I saw him is that I loved him. I hoped he knew that, and alot of people did. He will be missed severely but never forgotten. Til we meet again bro!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #5001 on: July 28, 2017, 11:32:29 PM »

^ While I do not know you sir, I express my condolences upon reading your post. You must be going through a very hard time. Hope you, your family and friends pull through well.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5002 on: July 29, 2017, 01:47:11 AM »

Sorry to read that you are experiencing such a difficult time right now M5.  Warmest hugs.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5003 on: July 29, 2017, 03:07:26 AM »

Some things that happened on the political front the past few days have really ticked me off. Angry

I will not say any more.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5004 on: July 31, 2017, 02:58:59 PM »

So I've been off for awhile.
Told my 2 son's the other day about their mom and I divorcing.
Then, I had to break the news to my parents, which wasn't easy by any stretch of the imagination. Thought Wednesday went well. But Thursday morning, as I pulled into work, my close friend texts me to call him ASAP. This is odd, cuz usually he just calls or sends it in text. Thought the worse, like maybe his wife left him, or he found out some dirt, anything....just not what, anything but, what he said. He, with a broken voice, explained to me that our other very close friend was involved in a fatal head on collision just past midnight. "Raymond's dead."
Was shocked. Obviously he was broken up, I didn't know what to think. We got off the phone, and I looked it up immediately. Saw the news sites that had it, none released the name, but they didn't have to. I saw his Scion. I lost it, balled my head off, cuz I lost not just a good friend, or a best friend, I lost a brother. I'm currently working 3hours from home, and going home, I don't know if I could've made it. But I worked nonetheless, with a bevy of phone calls and texts all day. The redundant phrases I heard went in and out my ears, as all I could think of is the son he's leaving behind and that strong bond they have together. How little Noah must feel..
It wasn't supposed to happen like this. We were supposed to all grow old together, and see our children grow to do the things we could never do. The more I go through life, the more I see how expectations and reality are virtually polar opposites.
I'll miss him the rest of my life. One thing I always did tell him when I saw him is that I loved him. I hoped he knew that, and alot of people did. He will be missed severely but never forgotten. Til we meet again bro!
It is now your task to be there for Noah. To help him know who his father was, and to enjoy his life on Ray's behalf. It will be hard in the beginning, but I know you are up to the challenge. Big hugz and deepest condolences.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5005 on: August 02, 2017, 06:51:29 PM »

I hate it when a company gives vague canned answers to specific questions.

Sig by For Tyeth

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5006 on: August 05, 2017, 05:02:09 AM »

Finally out of our stressful situation so I'll be able to post more often. Not like regularly and stuff but more so than I have been. Now to wait and buy me a couple new sabers in a couple months Tongue Going for a Blazing Red Bane still and maybe a Blazing Red Dark Sentinel V4 saber. Sith rules! Tongue Do need me another Guardian Blue blade though so might change over time, who knows Tongue Hotel wifi sucks though for sure x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #5007 on: August 06, 2017, 09:30:41 AM »

Finally out of our stressful situation so I'll be able to post more often. Not like regularly and stuff but more so than I have been. Now to wait and buy me a couple new sabers in a couple months Tongue Going for a Blazing Red Bane still and maybe a Blazing Red Dark Sentinel V4 saber. Sith rules! Tongue Do need me another Guardian Blue blade though so might change over time, who knows Tongue Hotel wifi sucks though for sure x.x

....lol getting out of a stressful one is always good.

I have to visit some relatives in two weeks time for about a week. Not something I look forward to. It's funny that people can make people stressed even if they are family.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5008 on: August 10, 2017, 06:24:26 PM »

As much as we didn't like him in the end our only father figure, step dad, died last night of a massive heart attack. So I probably wont be myself for awhile. Really crushed right now on the inside but not really showing it much x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #5009 on: August 10, 2017, 07:21:58 PM »

As much as we didn't like him in the end our only father figure, step dad, died last night of a massive heart attack. So I probably wont be myself for awhile. Really crushed right now on the inside but not really showing it much x.x

Hello Zren,

So sorry to hear of your sad news but I am sure everyone on this forum has you and your family in their thoughts and prayers and will be here for you should you need us.

A friend,
For

Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: