Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1279207 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5040 on: August 17, 2017, 08:19:38 PM »

Ha ha, awesome. It was the will of the Force!
And now it is the will of the Force for you to spill the beans on what you got.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5041 on: August 17, 2017, 10:33:00 PM »

And you couldn't have removed the skirt? Don't get me wrong, Trini was pretty, but didn't exactly have much to hide in the way of curves.

Not sure, Walmart Halloween costumes are not generally known for quality....may have been possible.  But my parents weren't budging on that one.... ah well I can dress how I want now. I think it was the  being dressed as a girl character as much as the skirt to be honest.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5042 on: August 17, 2017, 10:36:15 PM »

Car broke down yesterday on the highway.  Need a complete clutch replacement for my WRX, there goes a couple thousand bucks I could have spent elsewhere (like on finally getting my diamond azure menace)  Angry

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5043 on: August 17, 2017, 11:00:13 PM »

Car broke down yesterday on the highway.  Need a complete clutch replacement for my WRX, there goes a couple thousand bucks I could have spent elsewhere (like on finally getting my diamond azure menace)  Angry
Oh, man, that's terrible! Clutches - bah! Who needs'em! Well, I guess ya do, but still, they're a source of pain sometimes. Really sorry, because your Diamond Azure Menace sounds glorious! 

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5044 on: August 17, 2017, 11:12:55 PM »

Sounds like an excuse to get a performance clutch put in.....

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5045 on: August 18, 2017, 02:05:34 PM »

Not sure, Walmart Halloween costumes are not generally known for quality....may have been possible.  But my parents weren't budging on that one.... ah well I can dress how I want now. I think it was the  being dressed as a girl character as much as the skirt to be honest.
WOW! No offense, but your parents reeeeaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyy need to loosen up. Not sure how much they cost, but it would have been cool if you could have got the set of costumes, and put on different parts of each. Like Black Ranger's boot, Pink Ranger's gloves, Blue Ranger's pant's, Red Ranger's shirt, and Yellow Ranger's helmet. Then you could have gone as the entire team, still worn the saber-toothed tiger helmet, and parents wouldn't (shouldn't have) had a problem. But it probably would have been $100+ for a costume. Undecided

I was blessed with a dad that loved to dabble in the artistic. My sister and I never had store-bought costumes.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5046 on: August 18, 2017, 03:15:03 PM »

WOW! No offense, but your parents reeeeaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyy need to loosen up. Not sure how much they cost, but it would have been cool if you could have got the set of costumes, and put on different parts of each. Like Black Ranger's boot, Pink Ranger's gloves, Blue Ranger's pant's, Red Ranger's shirt, and Yellow Ranger's helmet. Then you could have gone as the entire team, still worn the saber-toothed tiger helmet, and parents wouldn't (shouldn't have) had a problem. But it probably would have been $100+ for a costume. Undecided

I was blessed with a dad that loved to dabble in the artistic. My sister and I never had store-bought costumes.

Yeah, now you know some of the reasons I'm as screwed up as I am. Being transgender is not a mental illness in itself(that classification has been removed by psychologists) but a lot of us are suffering from various mental illnesses for other reasons, many of which do stem from being transgender. Like my above story, which is only one instance of similar behavior from my parents. They nearly freaked when I bought skinny jeans in my early 20's, and those weren't even from the women's section!(Not to mention, I was a grown adult who should be able to make her own autonomous decisions). They wouldn't let teenage me wear eyeliner(my emo phase) because "boys" don't do that. So yeah, I think maybe I have a right to be screwed up(this isn't even considering the influences from my peers).

Okay. I'm going to a different thread to focus on the positive now....

Oh, and that costume does sound pretty awesome, but yeah hella expensive! What I got was just this jumpsuit thing:

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5047 on: August 18, 2017, 04:20:17 PM »

Yeah, now you know some of the reasons I'm as screwed up as I am. Being transgender is not a mental illness in itself(that classification has been removed by psychologists) but a lot of us are suffering from various mental illnesses for other reasons, many of which do stem from being transgender. Like my above story, which is only one instance of similar behavior from my parents. They nearly freaked when I bought skinny jeans in my early 20's, and those weren't even from the women's section!(Not to mention, I was a grown adult who should be able to make her own autonomous decisions). They wouldn't let teenage me wear eyeliner(my emo phase) because "boys" don't do that. So yeah, I think maybe I have a right to be screwed up(this isn't even considering the influences from my peers).

Okay. I'm going to a different thread to focus on the positive now....

Oh, and that costume does sound pretty awesome, but yeah hella expensive! What I got was just this jumpsuit thing:

Couldn't view it. More than likely your parents lived through the '70s. So if they are so up on what "boys/men don't wear," have them explain pre-1990s era basket ball shorts. Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5048 on: August 18, 2017, 04:23:10 PM »

Maybe you should be the yellow ranger now?  I see lots of Power Ranger cosplay groups these days!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5049 on: August 18, 2017, 04:40:23 PM »

Maybe you should be the yellow ranger now?  I see lots of Power Ranger cosplay groups these days!
I think it has to do with the self-image thing. Mara is out due to the.....skintight nature of her usual garb. I don't think a yellow spandex suit is much of an option. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5050 on: August 18, 2017, 07:01:16 PM »

have them explain pre-1990s era basket ball shorts.

Athletes in Greece used to compete naked, obviously as the eons move forward more and more clothes are added Tongue.   Simply put, fashion and ideas about fashion, change.  Shorts used to be....short.  They were like that because they were only worn to the beach or while playing sports.  Men wearing shorts just out has not been a thing for all to long relatively speaking.   Heck, I have never worn shorts in public in my life.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5051 on: August 18, 2017, 07:30:15 PM »

Athletes in Greece used to compete naked, obviously as the eons move forward more and more clothes are added Tongue.   Simply put, fashion and ideas about fashion, change.  Shorts used to be....short.  They were like that because they were only worn to the beach or while playing sports.  Men wearing shorts just out has not been a thing for all to long relatively speaking.   Heck, I have never worn shorts in public in my life.
Why not? It's the best part of summer next to bare feet. But yes, back in the 80s shorts were still short, and men had no problem showing off their legs. If you're going to complain about lack of length in men's wear, complain about non-athletes wearing Speedos. <buhghuhuhuhuhuh> Nobody wants to see that.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5052 on: August 18, 2017, 07:43:55 PM »

Why not? It's the best part of summer next to bare feet. But yes, back in the 80s shorts were still short, and men had no problem showing off their legs. If you're going to complain about lack of length in men's wear, complain about non-athletes wearing Speedos. <buhghuhuhuhuhuh> Nobody wants to see that.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5053 on: August 18, 2017, 07:51:01 PM »

Where I'm from, exposed skin in the summer gets covered in mosquito bites, chiggers and other blood sucking vermin.  I only go barefoot in the winter...I am built for the Cold.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5054 on: August 18, 2017, 08:40:43 PM »

You bastard.

GET ME EYE BLEACH, STAT.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: