Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1278791 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6960 on: June 12, 2018, 08:23:35 PM »

I knew it wouldn't last. Guess who got summoned for jury duty? Guess who received said summons 40 some-odd hours AFTER they were supposed to appear in court for selection and is now facing contempt charges. And guess whose second court appearance is scheduled for the beginning of his vacation to be a counselor at youth camp. God bless the American legal system.

EDIT: Slight correction: I have to appear to give cause ("if any") why I should NOT be held in contempt for failure to appear for jury selection.

Where do you live? Did it come certified mail? Here they just mail them out, and they can not hold you for contempt because there is no way to prove you got the summons. Now they will send other letters say they will hold you in contempt etc..but they can't.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6961 on: June 12, 2018, 08:35:52 PM »

Where do you live? Did it come certified mail? Here they just mail them out, and they can not hold you for contempt because there is no way to prove you got the summons. Now they will send other letters say they will hold you in contempt etc..but they can't.

It came USPS. And then, the order that tells me I'm in trouble for missing jury duty was issued on the 6th and didn't show up until last night.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6962 on: June 12, 2018, 10:37:51 PM »

It came USPS. And then, the order that tells me I'm in trouble for missing jury duty was issued on the 6th and didn't show up until last night.
I don't know where you live, but I know here they can enforce contempt because it can't be proven you received it and then ignored it.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6963 on: June 12, 2018, 11:30:43 PM »

Customer: Do you have any *Energy Drink* in the back.

Me: No Ma'am, we don't carry that flavor.

Customer: Yes you do, I usually get it from here.

Me: Ma'am, we've never carried that.

Customer: No. No. I always get it here, you must be new.

Me: No Ma'am, I've worked here for 4 years.

Customer: This is ridiculous, I just want *Energy Drink* where is your Supervisor

Me:  I am the Supervisor Ma'am (always wanted to do this) and I also make the product orders.  We have never carried *Energy Drink*, if you would like I can recommend *Other Energy Drink* it tastes very similar.

Customer: No.  *Walks off*

I had only clocked in 5 minutes before.  Gonna be a good day.

Ugh, I hate this. I can't tell you how many people tried telling what they wanted was "in *insert spot here* just a couple months ago. No I've been here for nearly two years, and it's always been in this exact spot. Roll Eyes

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #6964 on: June 12, 2018, 11:52:32 PM »

Ugh, I hate this. I can't tell you how many people tried telling what they wanted was "in *insert spot here* just a couple months ago. No I've been here for nearly two years, and it's always been in this exact spot. Roll Eyes

I wanted to say "Look Lady, I pretty much live here.  I know what's in this store."

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6965 on: June 13, 2018, 04:23:39 AM »

I gotta quit you guys for probably a whole year, really sucks u.u Only Sith sabers I have is a plain Dominix V3 LE, not that there's anything wrong with it, just wanting something with a bit more decorations, and Terception x.x And I was recently kicked out of the rebel legion for not doing any troops like I was supposed to but didn't even know about so. I had other reasons for not doing troops either though. Moving away from an abusive step dad those months, trying to figure out living situations, and so on. What's more important the safety of us or doing stuff like that and still being stuck there. Were all good and moved now though as you can see but yeah. Plus my size 9 brown boots don't fit anymore and we all know how picky they are with matching boots and belts x.x Anyway, I just wanted at least one more good Sith saber but to one where I can also wear around as well

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6966 on: June 13, 2018, 12:51:15 PM »

1:30AM is not a good time to call to tell me I finally caught something. Or to tell me I was right about there being more than one in such a way as to make me sound like I'm an idiot and shouldn't have pulled the other traps I set (at his request because he knew there was only one) I freaking hate some clients. Had a 15min call from him 2 days ago where he carried on about the fact that I don't know my job and his buddy who caught "like 20 out of his own attic one time" said I was setting traps incorrectly. Or that I was baiting incorrectly. Right. Thats why when I came over yesterday for a closed trap, it was still open. Because clearly you and your buddy KNOW what you're doing and I don't.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6967 on: June 13, 2018, 01:58:08 PM »

OOO - there's something about closing his own trap in there LK. Tongue

Agreed though - no shortage of jerks around.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6968 on: June 13, 2018, 02:02:53 PM »

OOO - there's something about closing his own trap in there LK. Tongue

Agreed though - no shortage of jerks around.
Most clients are alright, this guy is just downright grating. Ugh I'm just tired and cranky, feel free to ignore me until the caffeine kicks in.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #6969 on: June 13, 2018, 02:26:20 PM »

I gotta quit you guys for probably a whole year, really sucks u.u Only Sith sabers I have is a plain Dominix V3 LE, not that there's anything wrong with it, just wanting something with a bit more decorations, and Terception x.x And I was recently kicked out of the rebel legion for not doing any troops like I was supposed to but didn't even know about so. I had other reasons for not doing troops either though. Moving away from an abusive step dad those months, trying to figure out living situations, and so on. What's more important the safety of us or doing stuff like that and still being stuck there. Were all good and moved now though as you can see but yeah. Plus my size 9 brown boots don't fit anymore and we all know how picky they are with matching boots and belts x.x Anyway, I just wanted at least one more good Sith saber but to one where I can also wear around as well

Honestly, that is one of the things that kept me from joining any groups.  Its supposed to be fun, I understand having rules but I feel many go way overboard.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6970 on: June 13, 2018, 03:30:54 PM »

Honestly, that is one of the things that kept me from joining any groups.  Its supposed to be fun, I understand having rules but I feel many go way overboard.
Then you should join us.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6971 on: June 13, 2018, 03:46:01 PM »

@Tepes, I can't even get a new pair of simple brown boots, and they don't cost that much either x.x I can wear a size 9.5 though at least, I have real boots, thinking of just making a cover for them much like how they did for Obi-wan's boots/shoes to be honest x.x Saw a friend once make covers for shoes like that before for a full Obi-wan ROTS costume so can't be that much harder. They're actually the same height as his original shoes too without the decorations plus they were two toned brown it looked like so. Just don't get the rule of having matching boots and belt colors x.x I think depending on shades it should work either way

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #6972 on: June 13, 2018, 04:26:46 PM »

Then you should join us.

And who is Us....

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6973 on: June 13, 2018, 04:43:51 PM »

Jedi Council of America.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #6974 on: June 13, 2018, 04:45:23 PM »

Jedi Council of America.

Duh *smacks head*    I did join the Florida Chapters facebook  ( I don't think that counts as actually joining)  but it seems as if most of the activities are still pretty far from me.

Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: