Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269325 times)
Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #7065 on: June 22, 2018, 04:09:47 AM »

Calling for rain the next four days.... why must it always rain!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXXn8sANoj4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXXn8sANoj4</a>

Inspired by Prowl's vid, lol.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7066 on: June 22, 2018, 05:21:59 AM »

It can rain at night if it wants....just keep the sunny days coming... Cry

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7067 on: June 22, 2018, 12:36:14 PM »

Calling for rain the next four days.... why must it always rain!
My yard is never getting mowed again. Sad

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7068 on: June 22, 2018, 12:58:47 PM »

My yard is never getting mowed again. Sad

Tell me about.  My back yard looks like I need a whip and fedora to go into it.  Whenever I have time to mow it...its raining.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7069 on: June 22, 2018, 01:01:07 PM »

Are there Japanese soldiers in there that don't know the war's over?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #7070 on: June 22, 2018, 11:11:10 PM »

Tell me about.  My back yard looks like I need a whip and fedora to go into it.  Whenever I have time to mow it...its raining.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm380-dlycM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm380-dlycM</a>

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7071 on: June 23, 2018, 02:11:26 AM »

Our backyard is exactly the same.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #7072 on: June 23, 2018, 07:52:01 PM »

You are the star of a movie. This is the part of the movie where you get your heart broken. Where the world tests you, and people treat you like crap. But it has to happen this way. Otherwise, the end of the movie, when you get everything you want, won’t feel as rewarding. There are a-holes out there, but in the end, they don’t matter. Because this movie’s not about them. It’s never been about them.

All this time, the movie has been about you.

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #7073 on: June 24, 2018, 01:52:13 AM »

*applause* Well written concise and moving. Bravo.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #7074 on: June 24, 2018, 03:25:02 AM »

You are the star of a movie. This is the part of the movie where you get your heart broken. Where the world tests you, and people treat you like crap. But it has to happen this way. Otherwise, the end of the movie, when you get everything you want, won’t feel as rewarding. There are a-holes out there, but in the end, they don’t matter. Because this movie’s not about them. It’s never been about them.

All this time, the movie has been about you.

Word ULTRA! Well said.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7075 on: June 24, 2018, 03:21:50 PM »

Ugh, tomorrow’s Monday and I have to go back to work. I just hate Monday’s. The whole Monday blues, things tend to break during the weekend and come tomorrow, it’s going to be crazy which I don’t mind the work as much as I mind the crazy ambiance that the day brings.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #7076 on: June 24, 2018, 07:44:06 PM »

Ugh, tomorrow’s Monday and I have to go back to work. I just hate Monday’s. The whole Monday blues, things tend to break during the weekend and come tomorrow, it’s going to be crazy which I don’t mind the work as much as I mind the crazy ambiance that the day brings.

Is it bad that I start looking forward to Monday... it's the only way I can get rest.
It seems like, despite my intentions and desires to do as little as possible on the weekends, my wife tends to always have plans made for us that generally involve us being gone from 8am Saturday to usually 1-2am Sunday, and then all day Sunday until around 10pm...

By the time I get to work on Monday, I'm exhausted from my last good night's rest being on Thursday/Friday, then running the whole weekend on a grand total of about 10 hours total until my alarm goes off Monday morning...

I'm tired, I'm cranky, and I made an excuse to be home for 5 hours today (I wanted to cook some ribs in my smoker) however, it's turned into 4 slabs, babysit my 7 year old grand daughter, and deliver food to a friends house around 5:30pm for dinner with them... which means we'll be out tonight until 11:00pm at least...

Sorry, exhaustion starts making rants incoherent...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7077 on: June 24, 2018, 09:07:18 PM »

Is it bad that I start looking forward to Monday... it's the only way I can get rest.
It seems like, despite my intentions and desires to do as little as possible on the weekends, my wife tends to always have plans made for us that generally involve us being gone from 8am Saturday to usually 1-2am Sunday, and then all day Sunday until around 10pm...

By the time I get to work on Monday, I'm exhausted from my last good night's rest being on Thursday/Friday, then running the whole weekend on a grand total of about 10 hours total until my alarm goes off Monday morning...

I'm tired, I'm cranky, and I made an excuse to be home for 5 hours today (I wanted to cook some ribs in my smoker) however, it's turned into 4 slabs, babysit my 7 year old grand daughter, and deliver food to a friends house around 5:30pm for dinner with them... which means we'll be out tonight until 11:00pm at least...

Sorry, exhaustion starts making rants incoherent...
Instead of JEStucker it should be JESucker. You need to learn the word no. Yes part of being married is keeping you wide happy and compromise. But at same time the compromise needs to go your way as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #7078 on: June 24, 2018, 09:16:31 PM »

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7079 on: June 24, 2018, 09:37:39 PM »

"...you've been missing a lot of work lately..."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say that I've been missing it, Bob."

Heh...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: