Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 488 489 [490] 491 492 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269305 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #7335 on: August 20, 2018, 06:46:27 PM »

Pretty much sure that I have made my way over to the dark side.  Zip it those of you who already thought I was there.  Wink  I hate f...ing UPS Canadian edition !!.  They give you the option of choosing another delivery site/person or picking the parcel up at a receiving facility PRIOR to said package being loaded on to a delivery truck.  Undecided

So as per this I opted for the pick up at the tim-buck-to... outer rim location facility.  I get there around 10 am only to be told that the package is on a delivery truck.  The computer says it is being held for me to pick up.  When I asked why... company rep said " we got 4,000 packages and how can I (meaning him ) possibly have the time to find yours within 24 hours. "  When I asked him why then does UPS online offer this option... dead silence.  Looks at me as though it was my fault for falling for this so called customer service.  Angry

Then he opens his mouth again and asks if the door code was different than my apartment #.  Yes... but I was never asked for that info.  Says the delivery person won't leave the parcel if this info is missing and it is the responsibility of the shipper ( US ) to ask and include this.  Okay... can I give you the code and you can notify the driver... response no ... without sorry for the inconvenience.  Huh

Conversation ended with me directing him to make sure that my parcel remained at the facility for pickup tomorrow while I rushed back home to hope that the driver hadn't come yet.  No unable to deliver sticker on the main door so that could be a good sign.  The door code for my apt. is clearly displayed by the intercom door buzzer should the driver care to look...  I can no longer track the parcel delivery since it was supposed to be at the facility.  Roll Eyes

Oh... and even though I'm not a fan of FedEx and once liked UPS... the conversation ended with... and that is why FedEx is so much better !  In truth it is for me cus' you don't get that stupid got to first try to deliver x1 via the truck and I can easily pick up my parcel at the airport.  Smiley

Don't mess with me and my saber deliveries...  grr...  pics to come.   lol  Grin

EDIT:  It's after 4 pm.  The driver has left multiple notices for other persons to pick up their packages at a drop off location x2 blocks from where I live.  Apparently didn't even try to deliver mine... I had emailed UPS earlier and they said no problem as the parcel was on the truck and delivery should be on time... but it never showed up on the update screen that it was in the vehicle.  That person better not be working tomorrow at the facility front desk or there is going to be a Kylo Ren happening.  Angry  Likely I'll be calm and fine tomorrow lol... but I am going to leave feedback.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 11:18:01 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7336 on: August 20, 2018, 06:52:33 PM »

And I thought I had issues with delivery companies but what you had to deal with really takes the cake, Dauntless.  I hate dealing with customer service for any company but the shipping entity that I hate is USPS, they never deliver as planned nor have any knowledge of where things are kind of like what you're experiencing.

I hope you receive your new saber(s) soon.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #7337 on: August 20, 2018, 06:54:57 PM »

I prefer FedEx. They still have issues though.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #7338 on: August 20, 2018, 09:30:46 PM »

Depends on the cookie but agreed.

Never trust a cookie with a woman's name. Pecan Sandy. Lorna Doone. Madeleine. They'll just break your heart.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7339 on: August 20, 2018, 10:12:07 PM »

Never trust a cookie with a woman's name. Pecan Sandy. Lorna Doone. Madeleine. They'll just break your heart.

Haha, speaking from experience or an observation?  I only like one cookie and that oatmeal raisin but I hardly eat any sweets like that due to my lifestyle

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #7340 on: August 20, 2018, 11:24:17 PM »

Haha, speaking from experience or an observation?  I only like one cookie and that oatmeal raisin but I hardly eat any sweets like that due to my lifestyle

I am having a stress-ish breakdown after the saber fiasco and returning from dentist visit with costly news.  Presently eating strawberry-rhubarb pie... couldn't buy less than half a pie.  Hopefully will throw the other slice out... but all that sugary goodness is tasty !  Grin  Will spend the remainder of my evening working out as I dread explaining this one moment of gustatory weakness when I know better... to my trainer in the morning.  Roll Eyes

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7341 on: August 21, 2018, 01:03:06 AM »

I think all would be forgivable especially since you’ve been really disciplined with your training and nutrition.  Besides, I typically give my clients one cheat meal a week and they normally get crazier than a partial pie.  

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #7342 on: August 21, 2018, 01:08:56 AM »

The reality of it was that the pie was way too sweet... left a large portion that is going straight in to the garbage.  Cheesy

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7343 on: August 21, 2018, 01:19:20 AM »

I don’t blame you, I’m not one that’s into sweets much . You still deserve kudos though

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #7344 on: August 21, 2018, 01:26:38 AM »

The reality of it was that the pie was way too sweet... left a large portion that is going straight in to the garbage.  Cheesy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Garbage pie... is still... PIE!!!!!!!! <jumps into dumpster>

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7345 on: August 21, 2018, 01:38:42 AM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Garbage pie... is still... PIE!!!!!!!! <jumps into dumpster>

I can do see you do this, DS.  Lol. Save the pie! Save the pie!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #7346 on: August 21, 2018, 01:54:25 AM »

LOL... Sorry but to make sure that I didn't take in out of the garbage can for a late night regret snack... I took it out of it's protective package and then took the bag down to the dumpster.  Cheesy

Just got an email from UPS.  They are most pleased to inform me that my parcel is ready to re-pickup tomorrow at their facility in the outer limits.  Roll Eyes Angry

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #7347 on: August 21, 2018, 02:04:43 AM »

LOL... Sorry but to make sure that I didn't take in out of the garbage can for a late night regret snack... I took it out of it's protective package and then took the bag down to the dumpster.  Cheesy

Just got an email from UPS.  They are most pleased to inform me that my parcel is ready to re-pickup tomorrow at their facility in the outer limits.  Roll Eyes Angry

I miss you pie! I'll never forget what D7 and and several hundred miles kept us from having together!
I hope you can get your sabers with no hassle tomorrow D7.  Smiley

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7348 on: August 21, 2018, 03:06:45 AM »

So SWTOR not loading properly on my wife's laptop, and more importantly where are my characters!!!!  Angry

They better not have been erased or there will be hell to pay EA... Angry

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #7349 on: August 21, 2018, 07:09:27 AM »

So SWTOR not loading properly on my wife's laptop, and more importantly where are my characters!!!!  Angry

They better not have been erased or there will be hell to pay EA... Angry

Pages: 1 ... 488 489 [490] 491 492 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: