Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269250 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7860 on: January 30, 2020, 01:57:36 PM »

How dare you sir! Yeah stupid iPhone put “sport” first not “spirit”..:I wanna crush my iPhone and dance on its grave as well.
Ok, just making sure. I can't remember a happier day than when I learned how to disable Auto-correct. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #7861 on: January 30, 2020, 03:35:48 PM »

Ok, just making sure. I can't remember a happier day than when I learned how to disable Auto-correct. Grin

Did all your "ducking" problems go away? 😆

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #7862 on: January 30, 2020, 05:05:21 PM »

Well, crud... I was going to point you to D***YouAutoCorrect.com so that you could laugh a little bit at what AutoCorrect had done to other people’s typing, but it looks like they gave up their domain name, because what’s there now is most definitely not what I had intended to show you.

That stinks; although it was definitely NSFW, it was very amusing.

Nothing should be safe for work. Total sadness tho...

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #7863 on: January 30, 2020, 05:09:29 PM »

There used to be this site I would go to that would take the "Drunk Texts from Last Night" and put them to the original Transformers screencaps.  Was absolutely hilarious to read, because they did a damn good job of matching images up with the texts and it always gave me a good laugh when I would check it out.

Sadly, the runners of the site decided one day to shut it down.  All those great things just deleted overnight and with no warning.  Was really sad to see it go.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #7864 on: January 30, 2020, 05:52:07 PM »

You ought to count yourselves lucky, I use Twitch quite regularly and one day I typed the word "drapes" as the conversation was about decorations and furnishing a guild ship in SWTOR and the Auto-Mod flagged it for inappropriate content!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7865 on: January 31, 2020, 03:44:36 AM »

You ought to count yourselves lucky, I use Twitch quite regularly and one day I typed the word "drapes" as the conversation was about decorations and furnishing a guild ship in SWTOR and the Auto-Mod flagged it for inappropriate content!

I had to think about this one for a bit... but I finally think i got it, and all I can say is that I think the rules used by the Auto-Mod are a little aggressive.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #7866 on: January 31, 2020, 05:58:56 AM »

I had to think about this one for a bit... but I finally think i got it, and all I can say is that I think the rules used by the Auto-Mod are a little aggressive.

Hi Cyclops, the other people on the livestream thought it highly funny because if you get pulled up for a violation you get "timed out" for a while. Yet there were references to a member who was nicknamed "Nightwalker" and those passed inspection.

Oh the wonders of Algorithms!.....Al Gorithms? Sounds like the name of a drummer... Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7867 on: February 03, 2020, 07:51:10 PM »

At least all my typing problems. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #7868 on: February 03, 2020, 10:03:58 PM »

I hate hospitals.  I get like a severe case of ADHD whenever I am forced to stay in one for longer than 5 minutes (and that's just being generous).

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7869 on: February 05, 2020, 01:30:35 PM »

I hate hospitals.  I get like a severe case of ADHD whenever I am forced to stay in one for longer than 5 minutes (and that's just being generous).
Meh. I love with it everyday. The trick is to have fun with it.

I hate being sick. Found out that the sinus infection that whooped my ass 2 weeks ago left me in the lurch immune-wise, and then I ended up catching a particularly nasty stomach flu. I haven't been able to trust a fart in 4 days. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7870 on: February 05, 2020, 02:08:15 PM »

Meh. I love with it everyday. The trick is to have fun with it.

I hate being sick. Found out that the sinus infection that whooped my ass 2 weeks ago left me in the lurch immune-wise, and then I ended up catching a particularly nasty stomach flu. I haven't been able to trust a fart in 4 days. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Euch. Hate that. Hope you feel better soon.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7871 on: February 05, 2020, 02:24:33 PM »

Euch. Hate that. Hope you feel better soon.
Kath came out yesterday to nurse me back to health, so.....at least back to work today.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7872 on: February 05, 2020, 02:51:17 PM »

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #7873 on: February 14, 2020, 12:58:46 AM »

I hate when I take the time to purchase from local stores only to have to go home and order online because they don’t have what I want in stock.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Darth_Malignan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -14

Dark Side -- Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #7874 on: February 14, 2020, 05:17:17 PM »

I hate when I take the time to purchase from local stores only to have to go home and order online because they don’t have what I want in stock.

I can second this, especially when the local store claims they have the items in stock, so I drive 20 mins to get it and they laughingly let me know they don't carry the product.  Talk about ripping my hair out.

Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: