Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269167 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7965 on: March 25, 2020, 07:47:18 PM »

This is my hope!

Sending positive vibes your way!

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #7966 on: March 25, 2020, 10:39:25 PM »

And one of the two people who work for me is now self-quarantined until Monday. She was potentially exposed to someone who was potentially exposed to someone who probably has COVID-19. Fortunately that was 10 days ago and she's shown no symptoms so far. The other one who works for me I had to send home sick today (symptoms not indicative of COVID-19, more likely a stomach bug). Fortunately with the rotating schedule most of the employees are on he's not supposed to be back until next Thursday. But our office smells like bleach now.  Tongue

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #7967 on: March 26, 2020, 07:47:55 AM »

Six Feet People.  SIX FEET!  Do I need to carry around my Calymore so people get the point!  (Geddit)

We're getting to the steeper point of the curve atm (not spiking yet). So the upcoming days may become critical. If all the measurements work the Intensive Cares in the hospitals will hold, if not hell'll brake loose.
Thing is, you actually notice the rising of that curve, more and more people I know having COVID-19 (luckily just a few) or have people they lost.

It's getting serious, and the knowledge that at least 60% of the population will get it before there's a vaccine.... That this semi-lockdown and social distancing will probably take another few weeks, months or even a year.
It may not be the worst idea to carry that claymore to keep people at a distance Wink

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #7968 on: March 26, 2020, 11:31:49 AM »

I’m so exhausted I can barely write this let alone read the rest of the forum. Not even excited about my saber I’m getting in the future.
🥱

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7969 on: March 26, 2020, 01:32:03 PM »

I’m so exhausted I can barely write this let alone read the rest of the forum. Not even excited about my saber I’m getting in the future.
Ouch

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

« Reply #7970 on: March 26, 2020, 02:26:06 PM »

🥱

In looking at what you have on order in your signature, I'll take it off your hands Wink

This morning's vent is about four feet away on my kitchen floor, and is currently closed.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7971 on: March 26, 2020, 04:04:27 PM »

🥱

I'm sorry to hear, Metal Mech. I hope all is well and you're able to get some much needed sleep

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7972 on: March 26, 2020, 05:38:41 PM »

......aaaaaaannnd now I've thrown my back out.  Great.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7973 on: March 26, 2020, 06:18:14 PM »

......aaaaaaannnd now I've thrown my back out.  Great.

As someone with chronic back problems, I feel for you my friend. I hope you can get some relief and take it easy.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7974 on: March 26, 2020, 06:18:14 PM »

Got an inversion table?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7975 on: March 26, 2020, 06:21:33 PM »

Got an inversion table?
THIS!!!!^^^^^^^^^^

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7976 on: March 26, 2020, 06:59:25 PM »

Got an inversion table?

I wish.  I just to lose weight and I'm sure much of my back issues will lessen if not go away completely.   But I stress/angry eat and those two emotions have dominated  oh.....for the last 14 years or so.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7977 on: March 26, 2020, 07:11:09 PM »

I wish.  I just to lose weight and I'm sure much of my back issues will lessen if not go away completely.   But I stress/angry eat and those two emotions have dominated  oh.....for the last 14 years or so.
Funny. When I'm angry I lose all my appetites.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7978 on: March 26, 2020, 07:16:51 PM »

Funny. When I'm angry I lose all my appetites.

I lose my appetite when I'm extremely sad...but my sadness usually leads to being angry so here comes the food cravings.  I used to chop firewood when I was pissed off but much of the physical activity I used to do is not possible where I live now.  Work keeps me tired, etc etc. yadd yadda.  Same reasons most men my age are of shape. 

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

« Reply #7979 on: March 26, 2020, 08:13:31 PM »

......aaaaaaannnd now I've thrown my back out.  Great.

I feel your pain. I herniated a disc in my lower back several years ago, fortunately not badly enough to need surgery, but badly enough not to be able to walk for a few days. Not from the pain, but because I physically could not walk. Now every so often I'll be doing something and it will twinge and remind me that I might not want to continue doing it.

I'm unemployed again. Not really looking for a job....because what jobs are there? People are being laid off, everything is closing or operating decreased hours, and besides groceries and health care, business is way down. Not many looking to hire right now.

Well, it's probably not anyone's dream job, but a lot of 7-11's are hiring... No, I wouldn't really want to work there, but when you're unemployed, a lot of the time something is better than nothing, at least until you find something better.

Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: