Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1269322 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8115 on: June 23, 2020, 01:56:32 AM »

Very, very few things on the forums have made me more angry than this: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.msg770751#msg770751 .

In fact, it's entirely possible that nothing on the forums has made me more angry than that.

Same....

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8116 on: June 23, 2020, 11:50:44 AM »

Very, very few things on the forums have made me more angry than this: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.msg770751#msg770751 .

In fact, it's entirely possible that nothing on the forums has made me more angry than that.

Thank you, everyone. The mods and I will deal with this, please report more of these in case we miss it. Thanks again

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8117 on: June 23, 2020, 06:23:13 PM »

Do you ever have those days when it just seems $#!% is out to get you at every turn?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #8118 on: June 23, 2020, 07:01:52 PM »

Do you ever have those days when it just seems $#!% is out to get you at every turn?

Everyday really.....

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #8119 on: June 23, 2020, 07:59:15 PM »

Yes, I fell off a ladder and broke a nail today (I broke the nail because I fell off the ladder, to be clear).

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #8120 on: June 23, 2020, 08:07:09 PM »

All the time, my friend.   All the time.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #8121 on: June 23, 2020, 08:30:47 PM »

Let's see...
- Two weeks ago I was double-charged to the tune of $1,537.15 by a pest control company for a rodent exclusion service.  After calling the company every business day since I noticed the charge, I still haven't been able to get them to refund my money.
- A rodent died in the eave above my home office last week.  Since we had 100+ days last wee and over the weekend, the corpus has been rotting and baking since.  Now my office smells like death and I can't even work in there.  Open windows, air freshener, activated charcoal...nothing helps.  The pest control guy came out yesterday but couldn't reach it due to its location, so it is stuck there.
- I gained three pounds since my last weigh day.  I blame my wife (and she takes full responsibility).  We were supposed to have a "cheat meal".  Instead, it turned into a cheat weekend.  Chinese food for lunch with leftovers the next day, burgers and fries (which was planned), Krispy-Kreme donuts, etc.  I could have told my wife "NO" but I struggle with that as much as I do losing weight and keeping it off (maybe even more).
- We took the dog for a walk today and got caught in a rainstorm.  Not a shower; a full-on thunder, lighting, wind blowing, near 2" of rain in an hour storm.  The weather people and apps all said there was only a 20% chance of rain in the morning.  To make it worse, we were caught on the part of the riverwalk that always overflows and covers the sidewalks.  
- I broke a fan blade on my 3D printer right as I was starting a print.

This is about normal for me.  

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #8122 on: June 23, 2020, 08:44:07 PM »

Let's see...
- Two weeks ago I was double-charged to the tune of $1,537.15 by a pest control company for a rodent exclusion service.  After calling the company every business day since I noticed the charge, I still haven't been able to get them to refund my money.
- A rodent died in the eave above my home office last week.  Since we had 100+ days last wee and over the weekend, the corpus has been rotting and baking since.  Now my office smells like death and I can't even work in there.  Open windows, air freshener, activated charcoal...nothing helps.  The pest control guy came out yesterday but couldn't reach it due to its location, so it is stuck there.
- I gained three pounds since my last weigh day.  I blame my wife (and she takes full responsibility).  We were supposed to have a "cheat meal".  Instead, it turned into a cheat weekend.  Chinese food for lunch with leftovers the next day, burgers and fries (which was planned), Krispy-Kreme donuts, etc.  I could have told my wife "NO" but I struggle with that as much as I do losing weight and keeping it off (maybe even more).
- We took the dog for a walk today and got caught in a rainstorm.  Not a shower; a full-on thunder, lighting, wind blowing, near 2" of rain in an hour storm.  The weather people and apps all said there was only a 20% chance of rain in the morning.  To make it worse, we were caught on the part of the riverwalk that always overflows and covers the sidewalks.  
- I broke a fan blade on my 3D printer right as I was starting a print.

This is about normal for me.  
You win.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #8123 on: June 25, 2020, 09:18:31 PM »

UGH!!  My boss is showing favoritism towards an employee and I know she isn't doing it consciously..... damn I don't want to have this conversation.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8124 on: June 26, 2020, 12:38:46 PM »

UGH!!  My boss is showing favoritism towards an employee and I know she isn't doing it consciously..... damn I don't want to have this conversation.

Talk to her or forever hold your peace

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8125 on: June 26, 2020, 01:44:32 PM »

I've been uncharacteristically angry lately. Maybe the stress of work ramping up, or stress from the move, but everytime i look at the news, go out in public (for necessary reasons mind you), or talk to people at length I just find something that sends me into orbit. I have a royal chip on my shoulder and have no idea why. If I seem irritable or snappy here I do want to disclaim that I really dont know why and apologize. 

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #8126 on: June 26, 2020, 01:49:48 PM »

I've been uncharacteristically angry lately. Maybe the stress of work ramping up, or stress from the move, but everytime i look at the news, go out in public (for necessary reasons mind you), or talk to people at length I just find something that sends me into orbit. I have a royal chip on my shoulder and have no idea why. If I seem irritable or snappy here I do want to disclaim that I really dont know why and apologize. 

Life for alot of folks is tough right now be it from money, culture, isolation and other things . I can relate to being uptight im stuck home with nothing really to do i found my zen in drawing and working out . we all to use the phrase have a happy place . if you need to vent by all means let it out here or if you desire in pm's . it will get better just take it one day at a time

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #8127 on: June 26, 2020, 02:21:17 PM »

One thing that has happened with all this is its given Extroverts a little glimpse into what many of us Introverts go through.  That anxiety and bit of anger when someone gets closer than six feet in public....what I feel all the time. :p   But watching the news will always bring anger now a days....for one reason or another.  Why I watch the weather forecast and that's it.

Talk to her or forever hold your peace

I did.  Not to go into a lot of someone else's personal issues but there was a reason for everything happening.  So the only hashing out was not letting me know so I could work with or around it.  Its good now.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8128 on: June 26, 2020, 03:18:49 PM »

One thing that has happened with all this is its given Extroverts a little glimpse into what many of us Introverts go through.  That anxiety and bit of anger when someone gets closer than six feet in public....what I feel all the time. :p   But watching the news will always bring anger now a days....for one reason or another.  Why I watch the weather forecast and that's it.

I did.  Not to go into a lot of someone else's personal issues but there was a reason for everything happening.  So the only hashing out was not letting me know so I could work with or around it.  Its good now.

I'm about as introverted as they come - my area is displaying a dismal lack of safety precautions and work has kicked up a lot. On top of all of that I'm in the midst of the largest financial transaction of my life so even little things are absolutely setting me aflame right now

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #8129 on: June 26, 2020, 04:22:44 PM »

I'm about as introverted as they come - my area is displaying a dismal lack of safety precautions and work has kicked up a lot. On top of all of that I'm in the midst of the largest financial transaction of my life so even little things are absolutely setting me aflame right now

focus on one thing at a time dont let things overwhelm you

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print