Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Quad Review(Very Pic Heavy)  (Read 3580 times)
AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« on: October 20, 2012, 12:53:14 PM »

Time for my big review. I'll start with shipping.

I chose the USPS standard international, Placed my order on Oct 11 8 pm, it shipped Oct 12, i got the mail about it around 10 am (very impressive for the size of the order). and i received it with no hassle or customs charges on the 19th. it cant get much better than that considering i  live in eastern Canada. The box was neatly wrapped and all the sabers were very secure inside with bubble wrap and packing nuts. all retention screws are there along with couplers and business cards which i will defiantly be handing out.

i only had my phone for these first few shots.

PROPHECY V3
Fire Orange
No Sound
36" Mid-Grade

First of all i'm going to say this hilt is beautiful to both look at and to handle. the pictures really don't do it justice. the 36" blade is a little longer than i'm used to where i have been using the 32" from my Dominix V2's. All of the electronics are very neat on the inside which is what you get from  an UltraSaber:). The fire orange blade is very nice, exactly the color i was going for. out of all the colors i've seen so far it is the least visible when there is a lot of light but in the dark that thing glows!

INITIATE V2
Guardian Blue
No Sound
24" Mid Grade

This saber is for my friends 4 year old son for Christmas, while the design is similar to my Dominix hilts, the length of the hilt is very nice for an offhand saber in my opinion. the short blade is again good for off hand or little kids, i would defiantly recommend this saber to anyone who needs a good off hand or saber for there little padawan.

STANDARD ISSUE BATTLE STAFF/SABER
Fire Red
No Sound
32" Midgrade

This saber is for my Brother-In-Law. He is a huge Darth Maul fan so me and my wife are getting him a staff for Christmas. to be honest seeing the standard issue sabers in pictures i wasn't really a fan, i thought they would be more the thickness of the aeon and dominix V2's but they are much beefier than i thought and after handling one i am a huge fan. seeing the fire red in the dark almost turned me to the dark side because it is so crisp and RED. pictures usually make it look more pink or orange. The flush mount coupler is amazing too!

PHANTOM/DOMINIX V3 LE
Cauncelor Green
No Sound
32" Midgrade

This is actually for my good friend/new sparing partner. After seeing my Phantom V2 and playing with it a bit he knew that was what he wanted but then he seen the V3's and was intrigued by the tapered grips. After handling the V3 i am also a huge fan, it has a bit more weight to it than the V2 and the taper points are placed perfectly for spinning, while similar to my Phantom V2, the v3 is defiantly an upgrade. As for the green, that sucker is BRIGHT too, so far i have been a big fan of every color that i have seen from US.

Dominix V2 and V3 side by side:

And a shot of the entire family:

I hope you enjoyed my review. Enjoy!

P.S: My next saber i am going to get i think is a Bellicose /w Obsidian, gold button, and Illuminated AV. I can't decide on a color yet though.

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 03:48:31 PM »

Whooo, so many sabers, so many pics, I LOVE IT Grin

As for your choice on the Bellicose, you have Blue and Orange, why not go for a green color now? I have one in SRD and love it to death. CG and EG would look great as well.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 05:29:50 PM »

Great review, point to you.

Those are gorgeous sabers though.

I particularly like the FO Prophecy; a combo I haven't seen before.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Fgnar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 07:07:14 PM »

great collection! cant wait to see your bellicose!

Lightside points please!

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 06:57:41 AM »

I love FO. Now that I see it on there I am glad I got my Raven in it.

Thats an awesome package of family sabers. Hope they all enjoy them!

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Fozzywozzy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 01:00:38 PM »

Lovely sabers!! Love the orange!! I have a Sentinel Yellow Bellicose...get it Smiley Its beautiful!!

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 07:33:05 PM »

Think my beli will be VA with a blue or red av switch and gold knob

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: