Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A question of opinion on a possible purchase soon.  (Read 784 times)
XWX
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« on: October 22, 2012, 08:56:05 PM »

Alright, so here's my question, I've got a Dark Initiate v2, and I'd like to get another lightsaber to make a double bladed lightsaber, I'd like to know what your (whoever is reading this that is :p ) opinion on getting a Dominix V2? Would the two seperate hilts look odd together? I would like to get another full sized hilt anyways.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 09:26:19 PM »

I don't think that would look unusual at all.

no

XWX
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 09:30:44 PM »

Thank you very much for your feedback! It is much appreciated friend, I'm looking forward to having a double bladed saber!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 09:34:38 PM »

The Dominix V2 is a great hilt, and I think you'll love it.  Personally though, I'd go for a staff with symmetry... but that's just me!  Makes it a bit easier for spinning and various other techniques.

You'd probably be fine though, considering how simple those hilts are.  Great choices for dueling.

XWX
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 09:38:17 PM »

Yeah I was worried about the symmetry, but I figured since they're basically the same hilt, only the Dominix being longer, I figured it wouldn't be as apparent in that regard. I've got an Aeon V2, and I do like that hilt a lot, I like how thin it is compared to my standard battle saber, so I'm looking forward to having a Dominix in my collection!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: