Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Installing FOC  (Read 816 times)
Shokengou311
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« on: October 24, 2012, 02:03:28 AM »

I just ordered a saber, but had an error in my order, I emailed every ultrasaber email possible, and got no replies in time, well sadly my order shipped today, so I am getting my saber with out my 10%off coupon, and with out my FOC option i wanted, I read that if i did not order the saber with FOC then i wont have the quick disconnect feature for FOC, so if i order a MLS with FOC i'd need to solder and heat shrink some wires.. if anyone can help me figure out what i need and what i have to do to get FOC that would be great. otherwise i'm super bummed that ultrasabers wasn't able to reply and fix my order before it shipped.

Items Ordered:   Price:   Status:
1 of : Consular with Sound [Blade LED Color:Consular Green][Blade Option:UltraEdge][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)][Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Green Illuminated AV Switch][Flash on Clash:No Flash][Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!][Shroud Finish:Nickel Plated Finish][Blade Tip::Round Tip][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:Yes][Include Covertec Clip:Yes!]

accidently I didn't add the flash on clash option.........

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: