Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Some old Fan Fic.  (Read 989 times)
Thonolan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« on: October 26, 2012, 09:20:30 PM »

Brenar watched as the rocks fell towards where Kia'Dira slept; they had set up camp under an outcropping to shield them from the elements. The fear of losing Kia welled up inside him like water in a Dam, Brenar's vision glossed over and all he saw was white........

Kia awoke to see Brenar running towards her, the look on his face one of pure horror. She heard the avalanche of rocks, snapping the trees and branches above the outcropping. She felt the rumble in the ground. Panicking, she began to fumble around worried about how she was going to escape the cascading mountain above her. The rumbling stopped.  Looking back towards Brenar, he had stopped running his hands outstretched, the horror that was previously there was gone replaced by an intense focus. She got up and ran towards him, but he did not even look at her, his eyes locked up into the sky above her.

Kia slowed her pace as she turned to match her gaze with Brenar. Floating in the air above the outcropping was a massive amount of rocks, boulders, and trees. Kia locked back at Brenar in awe as she finally felt the amount of energy emanating from him. She had never felt that much power coming from a single person before.
As Kia cleared the outcropping Brenar released his hold on the rocks, he collapsed as his vision faded back in from white.

Brenar opened his eyes to a sky filled with stars, a campfire not to far from his right side. He sat up slowly, every part of his body ached, drained as if he had just competed in a triathlon without preparing for it. Kia walked up to him with a look of concern on her face.

"How long was I out..?" Brenar asked.
"20 hours. You were barely breathing, I thought you were going to die" Kia kneeled next to him and put her arms around him. "How did you do that?"
Brenar's face drained of color as he realized what had happened "Fear, my fear of watching another person die while I stood by helpless. I just acted; I didn’t even think about what I was doing, I just did it."
"It's ok, you didn't do anything wrong"
"I did, I acted without thought, it was all emotion, all...my....fear" Brenar's voice trailed off as he began to remember the last thing that His master told him as Edrin died in his arms. 'The will of the force is the thing that you need to follow, your head, your heart, these things don’t matter, only the force'
Kia turned his head to look into his eyes "You acted correctly, you did what was in your power to do to save my life. There may have been fear in the act, but the motivation was selfless."

Brenar shook himself loose from Kia's grip and stood up. He began to move away from her but fell to his knees; he lacked the physical strength to move himself. What had he done, how had he completely depleted himself? Brenar relaxed himself and drew the force in....it didn't come. Brenar relaxed and felt for the force again, he opened himself to its strength. It came so slowly that it was like it wasn't there, his body had choked off his connection to the force.

Kia turned to face him, with a look of concern on her face she walked over to him. "You need to rest; your body can’t take much more of that. I can feel how exhausted you are. Let yourself heal, we are in a safe place, and we have enough time. Just sleep."

Brenar smiled at her, then closed his eyes and relaxed himself. As Brenar drifted to sleep Kia busied herself, making food and doing some basic training to keep her in shape. With the way that Brenar's presence felt to her in the force right now, they could be here awhile..............

"Thats it, Good. Now focus and bring in another......." Brenar sat on the ground, giving instruction to Kia. She had become his student over the last while taking instruction and never questioning his commands. She stood in a field, standing perfectly still, if Brenar's count was right she currently had 7 decent sized rocks floating in different asemetrical orbits around her upper body. She was beginning to understand the amount of focus that she needs to channel this kind of energy, and be the kind of Jedi that she wanted to be.

Rajen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Is the Dark Side stronger? No. Quicker, easier...

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 12:27:20 PM »

Cool. Any more to come?

Find Peace in Emotion
Seek Knowledge from Ignorance
Feel Serenity in Passion
See Harmony in Chaos
Know the Force in Death
- Rajen Dusk's reflections on the Code

(Light side please if you're willing)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: