Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Availability & Custom  (Read 989 times)
Shinteetah
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: March 30, 2011, 03:11:09 AM »

Hello again! My shopping for one has become in the last 24 hours a group order for potentially 5 people, so my questions have become a more numerous and more complex. Plus, my friends and family are looking at nicer sabers, which is totally going to force me to upgrade. Wink

I have searched the forums, and I see that a Dark Shock RGB has arrived but is not yet available for purchase. When can we order that?

Prophecy is available with RGB, but not a Dark Prophecy, is that correct? Or can we get a Dark Prophecy RGB? (It seems that the hilts would be the same size, allowing for the same electronics....)

Is it possible to get a RGB master switch on the Dominix?

Also, I found the thread about possible econo-sound options on an individual basis. Is that something we can open discussion on here? Because while I can't justify an extra $150 on sound, I might be able to talk myself into an economy level. Smiley

Finally -- is there a selector or disabler possible for the sound card, to use the saber with or without sound? I don't know enough about how these are wired to make a half-educated guess.

Thanks for your patience with my questions! Cheesy

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 01:31:12 PM »

I have searched the forums, and I see that a Dark Shock RGB has arrived but is not yet available for purchase. When can we order that?

Soon

Prophecy is available with RGB, but not a Dark Prophecy, is that correct? Or can we get a Dark Prophecy RGB? (It seems that the hilts would be the same size, allowing for the same electronics....)

dark prophecy is available with RGB here:

http://www.ultrasabers.com/product_p/dark%20prophecy.htm

Is it possible to get a RGB master switch on the Dominix?

Nope, sorry.

Also, I found the thread about possible econo-sound options on an individual basis. Is that something we can open discussion on here? Because while I can't justify an extra $150 on sound, I might be able to talk myself into an economy level. Smiley

That's something you'd have to PM me about.

Finally -- is there a selector or disabler possible for the sound card, to use the saber with or without sound? I don't know enough about how these are wired to make a half-educated guess.

There is no sound-disabler.

Thanks for your patience with my questions! Cheesy

No problem  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: