Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Short Story: Dark Origins  (Read 1219 times)
Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« on: October 31, 2012, 02:43:54 PM »

Kuroth Metro and his master Aaal Jaku were on their way to Coruscant (Kuroth's Home) They were on their way to the Jedi Temple for Kuroth's final assessment task to see if he was worthy to become a true Jedi Knight. "Kuroth, look above the planet. It is a Star Destroyer" Said Aaal Jaku as he pointed toward the dominating Spaceship. "What should we do master?" Asked Kuroth looking up. "I think it is going to attack the planet, we must check this out" Kuroth looked at his master when he realized the was no changing his master's mind. They flew up and into a landing platform.

"I have a bad feeling master, they would never let us in if they didn't have a plan" Said Kuroth looking at the suspiciously empty deck. His master responded with "We need to have a look" So they got out and started to walk around the abandoned ship. "Lets go in different directions" said Aaal Jaku looking at both of the doors in front of them. "Keep your communicator on and be ready for anything" The beep of the communicator made Kuroth nervous. What if someone heard the beep he thought to himself.

Kuroth walked though the door on the right and still saw no-one. He grew more and more curious as he walked through what seemed to be endless corridors and saw no one. He didn't hear anything but had the feeling he was being followed. He took each step with caution constantly looking over his shoulder. His communicator turned on and he heard "I have found something, meet me at the south-east wing, room 144534" He left in a dash. When he arrived he saw dead clone troopers. By the way it looked they were killed by a lightsaber. Kuroth walked in the room, fearing what he might see...

(Author's Note)
Hey guys, Dean here with my first part of my short story Dark Origins. Please tell me what you thought of it, I want to know what people thought and if people want me to write more segments. Also I would like to thank you for reading this. Smiley Peace out

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 03:02:30 PM »

Awesome so far! Please keep going!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »

Thanks Man, I Will Smiley

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 06:50:48 PM »

Really good start. But I want more! lol

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: