Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
Author Topic: 2020 Winter Raffle Extravaganza begins NOW! We're giving away 105 FREE Sabers!  (Read 46927 times)
Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2020, 09:50:38 PM »

I haven’t gotten a response either, I hope I get in

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

DAC_COPP917
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2020, 09:52:13 PM »

Same

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2020, 10:12:40 PM »

I haven't gotten a response either and I check every day.  I know that they have a backlog of e-mails, so I'm going to chalk this up to my own stupidity for not reading things better and just say to everyone who entered properly "Good Luck".

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2020, 10:18:39 PM »

The comments section would show up on the receipt towards the top. Under the "billing" part on the left but above the "order" options.

To see if anything is there, make sure to click on the print button, not just the order number.

Hope springs eternal..it could still show up!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

DAC_COPP917
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2020, 10:32:29 PM »

The comments section would show up on the receipt towards the top. Under the "billing" part on the left but above the "order" options.

To see if anything is there, make sure to click on the print button, not just the order number.

Hope springs eternal..it could still show up!

nope don't have anything of the sort hopefully next time will be different still have three awesome lightsabers on the way

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #200 on: January 31, 2020, 11:13:04 PM »

I ordered this evening, hope mine gets entered.

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB
Preordered Empress obsidian v4 in SY with AS FOC

bubba27028
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #201 on: January 31, 2020, 11:32:35 PM »

Order #722827 (January 31, 2020) I didn’t put my forum username on my order bubba27028 could you please enter me into this please was so excited ordering my first same I screwed up and didn’t put that in comments

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #202 on: January 31, 2020, 11:46:36 PM »

Regardless of my entry getting in or not, good luck to everyone who entered

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

DAC_COPP917
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2020, 11:51:07 PM »

To whoever's in the raffle May the force be with you always

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2020, 11:58:33 PM »

Seriously considering taking some sleeping pi....I mean, freezing myself in carbonite. When I wake up up we will have arrived at the winners' announcement!  Grin

The time is almost here!

Lover of the light side

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2020, 12:16:46 AM »

I haven't gotten a response either and I check every day.  I know that they have a backlog of e-mails, so I'm going to chalk this up to my own stupidity for not reading things better and just say to everyone who entered properly "Good Luck".

Healthy response... still stinks that you forgot.  I hope it gets added for you.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2020, 12:24:32 AM »

If you hit the "print" button, it will show you all your coupons used and any notes in the comment section.

+1 for the pro tip!  I was looking at the order page but didn't want to waste any paper printing it... didn't realize it's hiding additional info there.

sadly, while my coupons are all showing... no 'notes' section or my forum name in the print version... hopefully they're getting to all the emails and will see mine before the raffle closes... i think i have... 5 hours before it's their midnight...

adding this hopefully they'll consider it next time: 
this whole raffle thing has probably increased their already huge email load when folks forget to add it to the notes/comment section, freak out, and email (maybe repeatedly) when there's no response...   I'm wondering if they could've just done the raffle, find the order #, look up the account, find the email address, find the email address in the forum (assuming the two databases aren't connected)   Alternatively, they should just add forum ID into their purchasing account and just have us enter it there permanently...  would be hopefully less stressful, especially for new buyers who aren't used to their order form (I missed the comment/note section in my excitement of ordering my stuff, for instance) and not penalizing their new (or just absentminded) customers.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #207 on: February 01, 2020, 12:33:43 AM »

I'm sorry, Darth. I was hoping something would be listed there for ya.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Jivatma07
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #208 on: February 01, 2020, 12:40:42 AM »

I know they are very backed up but does anyone know if 1. The Dark Sentinel V5 and the V4 are compatible with the quick release coupling, with each other? Or the V4 Dark Because 2. I tried messaging about changing from the V5 Dark Sentinel to the V4 Dark Apprentice as I heard that the windows are very sharp on the V5s. I doubt that they'll get to mine in time just wondering if anyone else has had contact recently.

Thank you!

May Gaia smile upon us, always.

Dominix V3 ( Blazing Red, stunt, mystery box)
Dominix LE V4 (Blazing Red, stunt, grab bag)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Consular Green, stunt, mystery box)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Blue Violet Amethyst, basic sound, adegan silver foc, custom)
Dark Initiate v4 (Adegan Silver, premium v4 sound, guardian blue foc, custom)
Black Grandmaster Pommel
Quick Release Coupling in Black
On the way: Dark Catalyst (Pyrestone Orange, basic sound, fire orange foc, custom)
Initiate V4 (Sentinel Yellow, premium sound, silver foc, custom)

DAC_COPP917
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #209 on: February 01, 2020, 12:42:43 AM »

To be completely honest I'm just glad to finally get a ultrasabers let alone three ultrasabers products after years and years and years I managed to get enough money to afford even three but I have to thank my aunt who recently passed away without her this wouldn't have happened I dearly miss her a lot

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: