Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2044532 times)
Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #945 on: September 03, 2012, 01:41:20 PM »

I agree, that minimal lighting setting fits perfectly with the blade color and gives a very ominous look.  Plus that's a great choice of saber, I LOVE my BR Dom V2.

...that...and great choice of friend  Smiley

Light side points please Smiley

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #946 on: September 03, 2012, 01:59:11 PM »

Jammo...one of the luckiest of us with a collection of locals to whack around...it is not easy being green  Sad

Manny...being a native Floridian I have been involved in the classic debate for my entire life...our citrus vs their citrus, our sunshine activities vs their sunshine activities, etc...but the biggest usually comes down to Disneyworld vs Disneyland.

In this situation there just is not enough ammo for Cali to win.

Can't even compete.

Disneyworld is bigger, newer, less expensive (the area), has more connected parks for related and unrelated vacation options (Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, Disney MGM, Blizzard Beach), as well as being located near other options such as Kennedy Space Center, Universal Studios, Sea World, Medieval Nights, Arabian Nights, Gatorland, Downtown Disney, and another dozen or so dinner/show theaters. 

Orlando is ground zero for nearly all profession water sports and sports teams due to thousands of clear water lakes.

Just around the corner are a series of cold water springs and related attractions celebrating the same.

Orange groves everywhere...be around when millions of orange trees are blooming, pow.

Anyway, there you go...see you all in Orlando...Disneyworld...Cheesy

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #947 on: September 03, 2012, 03:57:32 PM »

I'm blessed to have such a cast of weirdos to whack around with.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #948 on: September 03, 2012, 04:45:14 PM »

I'm blessed to have such a cast of weirdos to whack around with.

The way you say it, sounds more like these guys

Lol

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #949 on: September 03, 2012, 05:07:56 PM »

Rel, Rel, Rel.... say what you want, but you can't beat the one and only original Disneyland. Also, though it's less known, there are / have been a host of other attractions next to Disney here too. Knotts, Medieval Times, Wild Bills, Downtown Disney, California Adventure, Movieland Wax Museum, etc. Of course, two or three of those have gone out of business since the Economy tanked, but still. There's plenty left. lol But what I think it all comes down to is, when you go to Disney... you ride an old fashioned car down Main Street. When I go, I ride the Fire Truck Walt drove. But then of course, before I get us any further off topic, it really is all personal preference. There's a lot of stinky crap that comes with living here too, but I gots ta have muh pride. XD

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

solaris
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #950 on: September 03, 2012, 05:28:26 PM »

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #951 on: September 04, 2012, 12:57:32 PM »

Rel, Rel, Rel.... say what you want, but you can't beat the one and only original Disneyland. Also, though it's less known, there are / have been a host of other attractions next to Disney here too. Knotts, Medieval Times, Wild Bills, Downtown Disney, California Adventure, Movieland Wax Museum, etc. Of course, two or three of those have gone out of business since the Economy tanked, but still. There's plenty left. lol But what I think it all comes down to is, when you go to Disney... you ride an old fashioned car down Main Street. When I go, I ride the Fire Truck Walt drove. But then of course, before I get us any further off topic, it really is all personal preference. There's a lot of stinky crap that comes with living here too, but I gots ta have muh pride. XD

Never been to Disneyland, always wanted to see it.  ROAD TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, WE'RE CRASHING AT MANROON'S PLACE!

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 225

As a Jedi, I prefer Lightside points.

« Reply #952 on: September 04, 2012, 03:03:58 PM »

Never been to Disneyland, always wanted to see it.  ROAD TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, WE'RE CRASHING AT MANROON'S PLACE!

YES! Pick me up in Palm Springs. I mean sure, I could just drive there myself, but why would I want to pay for the gas?

"The really bad words are filtered but thats about it. We dont bitch too much about casual swearing, but dont be an ass about it." - Ultra
Dominix v2 SY

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #953 on: September 04, 2012, 03:26:01 PM »

Nice pic!  Near perfect balance of negative light to highlight the sabers and still include you  Smiley

There are good things at both locations to be sure! it is just that the good things in Orlando are better

Road trips!  

I say we meet up in costume, with sabers, at both locations...but let us do Disneyland first...this way the disappointment will be a bit more manageable...because Disneyworld and O'town will blow your socks off  Tongue

PS
My family were personal friends with Walt and Roy, not me just them sigh...I was too young...but I did ride in Walt's Rolls-Royce around the grounds by the old school Polynesian Village Hotel...and I have been "underground" in the tunnels below Disneyworld for my 3rd interview with Imagineering Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SdQXWkDP5Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SdQXWkDP5Q</a>

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #954 on: September 04, 2012, 03:27:02 PM »

YES! Pick me up in Palm Springs. I mean sure, I could just drive there myself, but why would I want to pay for the gas?

Done!  Imagine the look on Manny's face when he opens his front door to find a team of Jedi waiting Wink

Oh, and I'm contributing to this derailing... let's get this back on topic!

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #955 on: September 04, 2012, 05:28:26 PM »

*blatantly continues derailing*
Rel... that's awesome. Pure win, all around. My family didn't know them, but my parents did see them in a restraunt once. And my Dad owns one of something like 15 pieces of track from the Carolwood Pacific, if you know what that is. He's a BIG Disney fan. Hmmm..... I think this warrants a new thread..... Grin

Back on topic!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #956 on: September 04, 2012, 06:17:37 PM »

Back on topic!

I'll help with that!

It isn't the most flattering pic of my new saber, since it was taken when the batteries were nearly dead, but it's all I have thus far.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #957 on: September 05, 2012, 03:12:11 AM »

"Self vs. Self"

Just messing around with my computer a bit and thought to share.

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #958 on: September 05, 2012, 08:41:09 PM »

I posted this in the costuming section, but since it's technically a "picture of me and my saber" I thought I'd chuck it in here as well.   Tongue

For more, check out this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=8850.0

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Thonolan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #959 on: September 09, 2012, 06:20:34 AM »

River City Jedi Get training session, September 9th by DaveOwned, on Flickr

Veldryne and Xythoz by DaveOwned, on Flickr

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: