Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Upgrading RGB Dark Shock with an Obsidian Board  (Read 1192 times)
radiumwolf
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 05, 2011, 10:54:01 PM »

Hello,
I just bought an obsidian sound board for my RGB Dark Shock. I'm following the diagram from the forum but I'm confused about the wiring layout for a four button RGB like the Dark Shock. I searched the forums and I didn't find a clear example of this.

Current wiring diagram being referenced...
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1533.0

I was assuming I just clip off the existing lithium battery box and connect the board up. It seems it's more complicated than that.

I'm clear on leads 2 and 4; those are for the speaker. Also i'm clear on 5 and 6, mostly; those connect to the battery box. Once I connect those up I hear the board start up which the light saber sound (when the batteries are in). I don't hear it do any thing else.

I was thinking I just connected up 1 and 5 to the two wires from where the old battery box was disconnected. But then do I still need to connect the LED path, how do I do this? What am I missing here?

I'm being conservative here since I don't want to fry the board. I need someone to give me the exact wiring layout for upgrading an four button RGB light saber.

Bought the  2x 14500 Li-Ion Battery Holder/Speaker Combo and the Obsidian USB Soundboard. Do I need to change the switch layout?

Thanks in advance...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: