Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2047337 times)
PenultimateMan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #1605 on: October 07, 2013, 01:07:01 AM »

Photo?  Not exactly, but since I don't have Yavin IV at my disposal for a photo shoot: me with my Dark Catalyst, rendered in Photoshop.

"I-I don't believe it!"

"That...is why you fail."

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #1606 on: October 07, 2013, 01:19:37 AM »

Photo?  Not exactly, but since I don't have Yavin IV at my disposal for a photo shoot: me with my Dark Catalyst, rendered in Photoshop.

Very, very nice indeed!

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1607 on: October 07, 2013, 02:52:16 AM »

That's sick! Superb PS skills, point!

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #1608 on: October 07, 2013, 03:04:29 AM »

Aletani, you look like you could be one deadly Sith. Congrats on your first saber, the Initiate hilts are very nice.  I have six US sabers now and my favorite is still my GB Initiate.  And you will probably like PO, it is definitely a Sith color, I have it on my Scorpion.

Thank you! You have absolutely gorgeous sabers! I love the catalyst pommel on the initiate, I really wrestled with getting it for my dark initiate (dark catalyst pommel). And it's crazy how many repeat customers there are! I just bought mine... what, last week, and i'm ordering parts for one for me to build myself (with PO, war glaive body, manticore emitter, archon classic pommel)! lol

Love the pics, awesome sabers!  Grin

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #1609 on: October 07, 2013, 03:05:18 AM »

Greatest Selfie Ever. Point!  Grin

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #1610 on: October 07, 2013, 03:33:13 AM »

Jammo has been a bit all over the place of late and has made alot of cool new friends. I went to pirate parties and all kinds of crazy stuff... I've even found that if you're generous and share your toys, pretty women will play with them...

All in all, its good to be Hawk-Bat Leader...

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1611 on: October 07, 2013, 01:40:29 PM »

Thank you! You have absolutely gorgeous sabers! I love the catalyst pommel on the initiate, I really wrestled with getting it for my dark initiate (dark catalyst pommel). And it's crazy how many repeat customers there are! I just bought mine... what, last week, and i'm ordering parts for one for me to build myself (with PO, war glaive body, manticore emitter, archon classic pommel)! lol

Can't wait to see another member have a DIY saber - I think they're kind of like an ultimate self - expressionism saber.(if that makes any sense) Grin

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1612 on: October 07, 2013, 08:37:55 PM »

Thanks, I'm happy with my collection thus far, already planing what to get for my raffle entry.  You may be pleased to know that it may be a Sith Staff, probably Dominix hilts.  The Aeon and Dominix are just longer versions of the Initiate hilts and I like them a lot.  I'm really looking forward to seeing your custom saber so get pics up as soon as it comes in!  Wink

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #1613 on: October 07, 2013, 09:48:58 PM »

Thanks, I'm happy with my collection thus far, already planing what to get for my raffle entry.  You may be pleased to know that it may be a Sith Staff, probably Dominix hilts.  The Aeon and Dominix are just longer versions of the Initiate hilts and I like them a lot.  I'm really looking forward to seeing your custom saber so get pics up as soon as it comes in!  Wink
Can't wait to see another member have a DIY saber - I think they're kind of like an ultimate self - expressionism saber.(if that makes any sense) Grin

Thanks! I'll post a pick of just the outer aesthetic parts (so you can see it after it comes in, prolly Thursday I'll have those pics), then when it's built, I'll get one of me with it, maybe, or just another saber pick with the PO.  Grin

I do think they show some of a person's aesthetic preferences. I decided on my custom based on the overall effect, and the fact that the manticore emitter is badass! haha I plan on doing a little bit of weathering on the emitter and making the grooves on the handle black.

And Prowl, I love the Dominix, I wanted to get the V3 of it, but I felt that the 12.25" was too big for my small self, tho as it is my custom will be 11.1-11.3" depending on the pommel I decide to use (archon classic or raven plain).

SO I DEF want to see yours when you do get it (i'd love to see how the dominix/aeon transform into a staff!!!)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1614 on: October 08, 2013, 03:31:43 PM »

And Prowl, I love the Dominix, I wanted to get the V3 of it, but I felt that the 12.25" was too big for my small self, tho as it is my custom will be 11.1-11.3" depending on the pommel I decide to use (archon classic or raven plain).

I wouldn't be worried about that, Im 165cm tall (which if my maths isn't failing me, is 5'5" same as you, though im a bit wider than you Tongue) and ive got fairly small hands and I don't have a problem with my dominix v3. I thought the same, that itd be too big, but I got it in one of the raffles and to be honest, I absolutely love it! my sister is much shorter than I am, 148cm, with even smaller hands, and she's borrowing my dominix atm, and its a little oversized for her but not too bad.
when I get my dominix back from my sister ill send ya a pic if you'd like.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #1615 on: October 08, 2013, 03:37:17 PM »

I wouldn't be worried about that, Im 165cm tall (which if my maths isn't failing me, is 5'5" same as you, though im a bit wider than you Tongue) and ive got fairly small hands and I don't have a problem with my dominix v3. I thought the same, that itd be too big, but I got it in one of the raffles and to be honest, I absolutely love it! my sister is much shorter than I am, 148cm, with even smaller hands, and she's borrowing my dominix atm, and its a little oversized for her but not too bad.
when I get my dominix back from my sister ill send ya a pic if you'd like.

Thanks! It'd be great to see a picture! 😁

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1616 on: October 08, 2013, 03:43:09 PM »

Thanks! It'd be great to see a picture!

np, itll be a couple of weeks before I get it back though, so just remind me if I don't PM you anything Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #1617 on: October 08, 2013, 03:53:40 PM »

np, itll be a couple of weeks before I get it back though, so just remind me if I don't PM you anything Tongue

No worries. Thanks.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1618 on: October 08, 2013, 06:16:31 PM »

http://pbr875.photobucket.com/albums/ab316/christophermcleroy82/IMG_20131008_135456-1_zps455fc9a7.jpg?t=1381255315

Alright, here I am with my Sentinel Yellow Shock LE and in my 75% completed 90% home made jedi costume ( the belt, boots & lightsaber are not home made obviously Smiley )

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #1619 on: October 08, 2013, 06:24:47 PM »

http://pbr875.photobucket.com/albums/ab316/christophermcleroy82/IMG_20131008_135456-1_zps455fc9a7.jpg?t=1381255315

Alright, here I am with my Sentinel Yellow Shock LE and in my 75% completed 90% home made jedi costume ( the belt, boots & lightsaber are not home made obviously Smiley )

Looking good.  Wink
What boots are those?

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: