Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Aboard the Slice Hound  (Read 26077 times)
Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2014, 03:59:42 PM »

::Krace::

~Krace had been sorts of busy running around and making sure the explosives and the hyperdrives on the Reaper were all precisely set.  He had pulled everything he wanted from the computers before wiping them clean.  He had gotten a lovely map of Imperial space along with hyper routes and all sorts of jump coordinates where the ship had been.  The Republic would probably love all the info he had collected.  He added it to the pile of data chips he had collected on Utapau and Dromund Kaas.  General Archer would be loving all the data he'd be getting, not to mention the information Sato had collected.  Krace left Sato to keep an eye on 7 for a short bit while he went to the engine room, checking on everything since they had jumped to hyperspace.  He ran into TB and patted him on the head.~

"Good job keeping watch on the ship little guy.  Thanks for coming and picking us up.  One other thing, stay away from the new guy.  He's ex-Imperial."

~TB twittered an affirmative response before rolling off.  Krace went to his quarters and dropped his gear back there, making a mental note to unpack it all later.  He closed his door and changed out of his armor and gear he'd been wearing, though leaving the blast vest on.  Couldn't be sure just yet.  He splashed a little water on his face and then got changed into his more normal gear, feeling instantly more comfortable.  He transferred items from pockets and pouches from what he was wearing to his current outfit and strapped his gunbelts back on.  He felt Klae's necklace still nestled against his chest.  He'd give it back to her later.  Krace then left his room and closed and locked the door.  He didn't trust Watcher 7 on board.  He strolled down the hall back towards the crew lounge where Sato and 7 were.  On his way by her room Krace closed and locked Klae's door.  Nobody needed to be getting into either of their rooms if they weren't present.  Strolling back into the crew lounge he plopped down on the couch near the game table.~

"So Watcher 7, or whatever you'd like to be called for perhaps your real name, do you play holo chess?  Or perhaps some pazaak or sabacc?"

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2014, 12:18:27 AM »

Eli looked at Klae he laughed, "However this goes down I'm ready to be done with it."

He looked at her more deeply, "What about you?"

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2014, 12:28:17 AM »

::Klae::

Rubbing her forehead with her other hand, Klae looked out the viewport onto the tunnel of hyperspace before meeting Eli's glance once more,

"I don't know. How am I supposed to feel? I don't know what you're going to do after the trial and I can't just ignore - what we have?" Sighing, Klae looked away, unsure of how she should feel and what Eli's intentions were.

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2014, 12:40:42 AM »

Rubbing her forehead with her other hand, Klae looked out the viewport onto the tunnel of hyperspace before meeting Eli's glance once more,

"I don't know. How am I supposed to feel? I don't know what you're going to do after the trial and I can't just ignore - what we have?" Sighing, Klae looked away, unsure of how she should feel and what Eli's intentions were.

Eli smiled this conversation was coming sooner or later. He wasn't sure what was going to happen. He was putting himself out there. He'd broken about 100 intergalactic laws to bring S'evid down.

After a brief silence he spoke as gently as he could. "I dunno what is going to happen once we reach Coruscant. I could be hauled off in chains or worse... Whatever happens know that what I want more than anything is to be wherever you are."

The words hung in the air, he hadn't said them, and now that he had there was no taking them back. If she didn't feel the same... Whatever happened he needed her to know.

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2014, 01:04:12 AM »

Her heart pounded unexpectedly, or not so unexpectedly. Since they had first met on Utapau they'd shared a strange chemistry - a bond of sorts. One she never wanted to break, with a small laugh, she rubbed her thumb over the back of Eli's hand.

"I've come this far with you, I don't intend to let them drag you off in chains, unless I'm there beside you."

Klae knew her cheeks were betraying her, so she just smiled,

"Kark, when did I become such a romantic??"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2014, 01:23:15 AM »

**Sato Kast**

Sato watched the older man intently while Krace had gone. The man was intriguing to be sure. Just watching the man would tell a being nothing about him, which said a lot to Sato. The man was very aware, not betraying anything good or bad to prying eyes.

As Krace came back, Sato stood up from his perch. "Aside from blowing up half of the planet, I'd say you did alright." He said, in a joking tone. "Would you have somewhere that I could change my clothing? If we are going to interrupt a trial, I had better dress like I have a purpose."

With Krace pointing him to a small space for cargo, he bowed and walked with his bag slung over his shoulder. Changing quickly, yet quietly he returned to the room. Sato handed the smuggler the gun belts he had borrowed. With the release of the belts, he clipped the lightsaber back to his belt. For the first time, in a long time, he actually looked like a Jedi.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2014, 01:49:38 AM »

Her heart pounded unexpectedly, or not so unexpectedly. Since they had first met on Utapau they'd shared a strange chemistry - a bond of sorts. One she never wanted to break, with a small laugh, she rubbed her thumb over the back of Eli's hand.

"I've come this far with you, I don't intend to let them drag you off in chains, unless I'm there beside you."

Klae knew her cheeks were betraying her, so she just smiled,

"Kark, when did I become such a romantic??"

Eli chuckled, "Probably around the same time I did."

He thought for a moment, "I'm not going to let them take me if they decide to. So we may need to be ready to run. I can run on my own if you don't want to be a fugitive." He laughed "I've already brought you and Krace enough trouble."

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2014, 02:29:07 AM »

Klae nodded solemnly, grasping Eli's hand in both of hers she smiled faintly,

"We've been on the edge of the law many times. I'll speak with Krace, but after the trial, we won't have anything keeping us around Coruscant. I don't see why you couldn't gallivant about the galaxy with us. Being a smuggler is a wonderful career option - gets you into plenty of trouble, and lots of fun - credits, too."

Getting up after checking the ship's readouts, she leaned down and kissed Eli gently on the cheek before heading back to find Krace. She gave Krace a meaningful glance before heading around to the conference room, waiting for him there.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2014, 03:51:38 AM »

~Krace smirked at Sato's comment.~

"Ah yes well, it was RATHER fun for sure to blow up that base.  If I wasn't so sure that bragging about it at bars would get real bounty hunters from half the galaxy coming after me, I'd be be telling the story at every dive and watering hole from here to Hutt space.  Besides, Eli was the one that told me to do it.  I just didn't argue with how much fun I was going to have doing it."

~Krace indicated down the hall when Sato asked.  Krace began playing a game of holo-chess with 7 while Sato was gone.  When Sato returned he looked him up and down.~

"Well, you look very Jedi and official now.  A change of clothes does do wonders for how one feels too Eh?"

~He took the weapons back from Sato, placing them right next to him and away from Watcher 7's reach.  Watcher 7 was quite good, not that it was surprising.  He had the calculating mind.  Krace too was good at calculating moves, and his implant also helped at that.  Eventually he got the better of Watcher 7 and very slowly and came out on top.  Krace was so engrossed in the game that he had barely noticed Klae that had come in.  She had watched the game for a bit and when Krace finally noticed her she indicated she wanted him to follow to talk before she moved on.  He advanced his strategy, meaning to end the game, and nearly lost when he got a little too impatient.  In the end he managed to close Watcher 7 out for a win.~

"Well played, but then I expected you to be."

~He actually shook Watcher 7's hand as a sign of respect for the game well played.~

"If you gents will excuse me for a few.  My esteemed partner would like a word with me."

~Krace got up, taking the gun belts and weapons with him.  As he walked down the hall and by the conference room he indicated to Klae to hold on a moment.  He went by his door, unlocked and opened it and tossed the weapons on the bed and then closed and re-locked the door.  He strolled back into the kitchen/conference room and smiled at Klae.  He picked her up in another big hug, planting another kiss on her cheek.~

"I am so glad we are out of there and back on board our home.  Not to mention glad that you're OK.  I think I'd like a little vacation after this.  Somewhere peaceful and dull, perhaps somewhere with a beach, booze, and women wearing not very much clothing...."

~He grinned as she rolled her eyes at him, but he could tell she too was glad to be away from that place.  He could only imagine all the negative energy she had felt with her antennapalps out and all those Sith around.~

"Oh, I have something for you...  Close your eyes."

~Her expression perked up and then she gave him a dubious look before closing her eyes.  He reached around his neck and unclasped the necklace and then reached in close to her, his arms around her neck and clasped it back around, the pendant nestling itself just above the swell of her bosom.  Her eyes flew open as she touched the pendant affectionately, glad to have it back again and she hugged him tight in response.~

"Yeah, thought you'd like that back now that I'm done wearing it for safe-keeping."

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2014, 10:29:48 AM »

Eli sat there rubbing his cheek where the kiss had been left. His mind should have been a million different places, but it was only one place.

He'd have to focus when the time came, he adjusted his gear and patted himself down making sure he had everything, his detonator holder strapped across his back holding in place just fine, his blaster holstered.

He stood slowly walking to where Sato and Seven were enjoying each other's company. Eli sat quietly, he'd have something to say to everyone when they were gathered.

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2014, 12:20:04 PM »

Glancing down and touching the amethyst gem lovingly, Klae beamed tossing her arms around Krace's neck again for a warm hug. Half muffled in his neck she said,

"I'm so glad you're ok, Krace." Releasing him, she stepped back to lean against the conference table, casting him a questioning glance,

"Eli needs a place to lay low after the trial - can he come along with us? We can do some smuggling for the Hutts for a while, get off of the Republic and the Imperial's radars for a while."

Hearing Eli's footsteps out to the lounge, Klae cast a glance out the door then back at Krace as she stood up and grabbed his hand,

"Think about it, ok? C'mon."

Stepping back into the lounge with Krace in tow, Klae made eye contact with Eli briefly before he said what was on his mind.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2014, 12:41:05 PM »

~Krace raised an eyebrow at the question about Eli.~

"Lay low with us eh?"

~Krace pondered that a moment as she continued.  As she took his hand and ask him to think about it he nodded.  He walked hand in hand with her down the hall, giving it a squeeze before they got to the crew lounge.  When they got there Eli looked like he had something to say.  Krace stood beside Klae and waited for Eli's announcement.~

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2014, 01:06:25 PM »

Eli cleared his throat, "I just want to say thank you. All of you, you've all risked your lives for me, and this blasted trial. I can never repay you all enough for what you've done."

He shrugged, "that's all I wanted to say."

Eli was not eloquent with words, he was not a gifted orator. He got his points across just fine, and that's all that mattered.

Thank you was something he should have said more earlier in life.

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2014, 01:15:41 PM »

With a bemused smile, he really isn't good with words... She walked back up to the cockpit to check on their progress, T7 had been making the necessary jumps for getting them back into Republic space, they had only a few hours until they would be nearing the end of their trip and they would face the man responsible for getting them all into this mess to begin with: S'evid.

Pulling off her boots to get more comfortable, Klae picked up her pack from beside the couch and locked it up in her room. Padding back silently to the lounge, she sat close beside Eli, on the opposite side of the couch from the Watcher. As he put his arm around her shoulders, she sighed and leaned back, closing her eyes - she didn't care if the Watcher knew, it wouldn't change anything at this point.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2014, 01:38:07 PM »

~Krace grinned a bit, teasing Eli.~

"Oh come on, no big victory speech prepared?"

~He winked at Eli and as Klae went to check the cockpit, he went and checked on the engine room.  The Hound was purring along nicely with all systems running just how they should.  With all the long jumps they'd been making since they started this big adventure, and only having stopped for refueling once they could definitely use a refuel on Coruscant.  Never hurt to keep things topped off rather than half-empty.  He made sure that was on the landing checklist to immediately have the ship hooked up for refueling while they went to take care of business.  He then walked back to his quarters and picked up his pazaak deck from his bag and walked out again, locking the door behind him.  He strode back to the lounge and found a seat and started shuffling his deck, considering who he wanted to make his next victim.~

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: