Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aboard the Slice Hound  (Read 26079 times)
BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2014, 07:48:10 PM »

***Watcher Seven/James***

James chuckled quietly and remarked, "A 'no' is just an invitation to try again at a later time." He turned back to Eli and continued sharing what he knew of S'evid.

"Sh'evid ish a man who ish ushed to getting everything he shets hish mind on. When he ish shpurned, bad thingsh happen. He ashked me to join him in hunting for that Mandalorian dog and I told him where he could shtick hish quesht. The next thing I knew, I wash being arreshted for coming againsht shomeone closhe to the Emperor."

The bearded man looked around to his companion/captors and added, "I don't know what he did to frame the Mandalorian or hish friendsh, but I will gladly teshtify that he ish a member of the Empire and ish sheeking to carry out a pershonal vendetta. Now, will that change your tune, beautiful?"

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2014, 04:37:46 PM »

::Klae::

"In your dreams old man, you're just here to testify, don't get any cute ideas on my ship. Or I'll permanently take you off the menu for the poor women you accost with your accented charms."

Laying her hand on her blaster grip meaningfully she raised a brow at him.

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2014, 05:00:43 PM »

"Well then," the man said with a sly smile and a raised eyebrow, "perhaps I should go seek those dreams until we reach our destination. Feel free to join me at any time, my dear."

James then stood, nodded to the two men and said, "Farewell, gentlemen. Until we reach Coruscant!" With that, he strode off down one of the ship's corridors, searching for the living space.

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2014, 05:10:31 PM »

Jumping up, she drew her blaster aiming at the Watcher's back, she spoke sternly but not loudly,

"Sit your karking ass back down. There are no quarters for guests. You'll sleep upright on the couch if you wish, but you'll not roam my ship like you own the place. Turn slowly and return to your seat, Watcher."

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2014, 05:25:32 PM »

The older man held up his hands slowly and turned around with a smile on his face, "Well, my dear, it will certainly be more difficult for us to be private out here, but if you insist..." James walked back over to the couch, sat down, and smiled widely before patting the cushion beside where he sat. "There's plenty of room if you decide to take a nap."

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2014, 09:27:38 PM »

::Krace::

~Krace smirked as he watched Klae take care of Watcher 7.~

"Klae, I say if he wants a nap, you put him down for one.  We don't need him awake for a little while."

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2014, 09:36:51 PM »

The thought had crossed her mind and was growing more and more enticing, but she shook her head, holstering her blaster,

"Forget it, just watch him. I'm going to the cockpit so I don't have to deal with his smarmy ass."

Walking quickly into the cockpit, Klae flopped down in her chair, kicking her feet up on the edge of the nav.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2014, 09:48:26 PM »

~Krace shrugged and moved to follow her.  He spoke to the men remaining in the room.~

"I'll be back in a bit."

~Krace strode up to the cockpit and dropped into the co-pilot seat next to her.~

"Sorry about the laugh.  When he wanted to take you back to your room the only thing I could picture in my head was him following you back there and then trying to touch you and getting several bones in one or both of his hands broken in several different ways.  The image of him on the ground in my head was very satisfying."

~He reached over and patted her on the arm.~

"If you wanna be alone I can leave you to your thoughts here.  I just wanted to let you know what that was all about."

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2014, 10:28:11 PM »

Sighing, she smiled faintly at Krace,

"Nah, you're fine. I trust the other two to handle the Watcher. I'm just sick of his cocksure attitude, kriffing disgusting. I'm ready to hand him off and be done with this whole sideways deal."

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2014, 10:50:05 PM »

~Krace grunted quietly in agreement.~

"Aye, I couldn't stand much more of him either.  I'd just as soon break his jaw if he didn't need it to talk and tell his story.  Once we hand him off though, I think we should be seeing a rather large sum of money being handed our way.  We've made a number of jumps for this mission and we should get paid for them all.  Not to mention all the data we've collected should be worth something to the Republic.  I'll be glad to wash my hands of it all though."

~He grinned a little bit at her after a few moments.~

"However the thought of all those credits does make me a very happy man."

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2014, 12:45:39 AM »

Raising a brow, Klae almost laughed at his grin - his scars giving him a sketchy look.

"Yeah, well your face is going to haunt my dreams if you don't get that synthflesh off soon. Do you still have the little pen device to unseal them? You might want to clean up a bit before we land."

Looking down at the readout before lifting her gaze to the tunnel of hyperspace, she said flatly,

"Only an hour or so before we reach Coruscant..." She broke off, her thoughts turning towards the trial and Eli's plan to save the Nexu Squad and young Padawan. In her mind's wandering her mood and expression turned sour, there were many ways things could go wrong, and if they didn't play this right, many ways to end it without remuneration for their death defying mission.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2014, 01:23:16 AM »

~Krace nodded, touching the fake scar tissue on his face.~

"It's in my quarters.  I think I'm ready to have it off too.  The stubble is already starting to poke out and it feels funny under the scars.  I'm definitely going to a barber shop on Coruscant and getting a follicle stimulation treatment done.  My face feels naked without the beard, and once the scars are gone, it'll really feel naked."

~As she made some babyface comment he smacked her in the arm.~

"Hush you."

~He fell silent as he saw they were so close to Coruscant.~

"Come on, come help me get this stuff off so I look normal when we land."

~He started to stand from the co-pilot seat.~

"I think once we get into orbit, we should contact General Archer since we have his comm frequency.  He might be the best route to follow to get all our evidence into play.  Though we should probably ask Eli and Sato what they think too."

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2014, 01:33:10 AM »

Nodding absently, Klae looked back at Krace with a half-listening look, her mind catching up with his words. Standing up and walking out ahead of him, she walked around to his quarters. Krace grabbed the pen-like device and handed it to her.

Making a few adjustments to it, she put it up under his chin and sent the displacement charge through his skin - the scar pieces peeled off, some of the flimsiplast like pieces slipping to the floor, others caught on his shirt or Klae's hand. Picking up the pieces, she said matter-of-factly,

"You should wash your face, the makeup is splotchy now that the synthskin isn't there anymore. Then you'll be fine."

Tossing the discarded scars into the disposal, and placing the pen back in the medbay, Klae wandered into the ship's kitchenette, grabbing out a ration bar and sitting on a stool, lost in thought once more, wanting some alone time.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2014, 08:02:21 AM »

~Krace sat still quietly while she worked on his face, trying not to twitch as the little zaps were sent into his skin.  When she was done he smiled and nodded.  He reached out and squeezed her shoulder and gave her a little smile before she walked out.  He then went to scrub his face in the little sink in his quarters.  Once his face was all clean of the makeup, everything looked normal again in the mirror.  The stubble was coming through all over his face, which was fine, he'd trim it later.  He made sure he had everything he wanted to carry with him from the mission, all the data chips and everything and then left his quarters and locked the door and headed back to the cockpit.  Klae wasn't there, but that didn't surprise him.  She seemed lost in thought about something, so he let her be.  He went about starting the final checklist of everything as the clock continued to count down to Coruscant.~

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2014, 10:02:42 PM »

::Entering Coruscanti Airspace::

As the 5 minute alert chimed over the comm, Klae jumped up, tossing her wrapper in the disposal. Treading quickly through the lounge up to the cockpit she spoke shortly,

"Pack up, we're landing in a bit."

Walking up and plopping into the pilot's chair she nods as Krace updates her with the normal readouts. As they drop out of hyperspace, she sighs and squares her shoulders, here we go.

Sending their transponder code and gaining access to a hangar bay, Klae deftly maneuvered the ship into the hangar, seeing a man in rough-spun clothes waiting near the exit....

"Krace, we seem to have a welcoming committee, be on guard, I don't know what's going to go down."

Landing and powering down the ship, Klae got up and walked back to the group in the lounge,

"Let's get this over with..."

::Continued on Coruscant::

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: