Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Emerald Driver Configs  (Read 2573 times)
Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« on: November 29, 2013, 09:03:42 AM »

Erm, I'm not entirely sure where to post this, I can think of several places where it could go so I'll post it here :p

After having a play with my emerald driver I was wondering is there anywhere where I can find the settings to get the various colours that are available on the site or the forum colours for example Arctic Blue, or would some kind soul that knows their way around RGB settings want to post these colour mix settings?

Having to driver to play around with and is teaching me quite a bit on what amount of different lights create other lights it would just be helpful to be able be able to enter the right settings for a certain colour I was after and maybe be able to post cool new colours that people have discovered Smiley

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 09:13:33 AM »

Erm, I'm not entirely sure where to post this, I can think of several places where it could go so I'll post it here :p

After having a play with my emerald driver I was wondering is there anywhere where I can find the settings to get the various colours that are available on the site or the forum colours for example Arctic Blue, or would some kind soul that knows their way around RGB settings want to post these colour mix settings?

Having to driver to play around with and is teaching me quite a bit on what amount of different lights create other lights it would just be helpful to be able be able to enter the right settings for a certain colour I was after and maybe be able to post cool new colours that people have discovered Smiley
I think its more play with it to figure it out but I would check on US YouTube channel.

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 11:45:21 AM »

I believe there are some presets for the colors but I'm not sure where to access them.  I believe Deep mentioned them in one of his videos.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

Azean
Knight Ensign

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 11:59:48 AM »

Yep there are, there is a button to pick a colour in window with the sliders for the LED's, and you can save ones that you have created, just trial and error I guess Smiley

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 01:00:57 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV4-zyArmAo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">ăN</a>

Emory goes over this around the 6 minute mark, maybe a little bit past but the video shows the default colors in a selection box that has all the presets.

Lightside points if any are given

Azean
Knight Ensign

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 07:22:34 PM »

Ah yes, thanks Kal-El, found the colour mixing window and it had these colour, though you have to kind of try them see what they are like and adjust as per your taste, as you can imagine colours you see on the screen sometime look very different to how they look on the saber, for example one of the basic colours looks like a burgundy but appears on the saber as a deep pink, its actually very interesting playing with the different colours and seeing how they change and interact with each other, atm I have different shades of blue with an orange foc that flickers at 0.02s 10 times, looks like a UV strobe lol

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 09:33:34 PM »

Glad I couod help, I so far i am starting with the red led on full for color and brightness, then I will add some of the yellow to tint the red, also I like the pulse to be around .06×10 to make a really sick flicker effect. Been working with evo06se to customize the hilts now, have finally gotten my superman inspired saber almost finished,  waiting on my Manticore emmiter and pommel to come in on Wednesday to finnalize the fitting. I will post a full review sometime next week.

Lightside points if any are given

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: