Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Aboard the Crimson Reaper  (Read 12970 times)
Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 10:34:01 PM »

Eli made his way back up to the cockpit. He didn't want to talk to anyone else.

He strapped into the pilot's seat and keyed in coordinates for the seat of power Drommund Kaas. He hit the intercom, "Prepare for hyperspace."

He gave everyone a good minute to brace themselves and he engaged the hyperdrive.

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 11:11:15 PM »

He thought for a moment before responding. "I want to make sure there are no issues between us." He said, calmly. "I get the lack of enjoying a Jedi's company, but like it or not, we're going to be working together on this mission."

He paused for a moment, deciding how to say what he wanted. Slowly and subconsciously, he began rubbing the scar on his forehead as he continued. "This isn't my first time in the field. I've gotten my feet wet more times than I can count. I know what I'm doing. That said, I'm confident you do as well. There needs to be no contempt in the field, so any real issues you have with me need to come up now, or after the mission. They better not come up during, so get anything off your chest now."

Downing the last of her water, Klae sighs resignedly, wishing she could lean up against something instead of being in a box of numbing, damaging walls. At least the pain in her neck and throat was lessening...

"Sato, look here's the deal: I don't have anything against you - or Jedi really. What I have a problem with is attitude or arrogance that might put our mission at risk. That's all. I'm sorry if I was an ass to you, I just don't want anything to go sideways, you know?"

Holding a hand up, palm out, she continues,

"And I'd be more than happy to work with you, I assure you I'm more than a pretty face - well maybe not pretty right now..."

Dropping her hand back to the decking, she leaned back against it, looking up at Sato with a small smirk.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 11:24:57 PM »

He chuckled slightly at the last comment. "Sounds good to me." He replied. "Don't worry. I didn't take it personally, so don't apologize." He twisted sideways, cracking his back as he sat. "I understand what you said before." He said, noting that she was unsure of his meaning. "About Jedi finding out that they're not invincible, one way or the other. I've seen my fair share of Jedi get themselves maimed or worse. Just... Don't worry on my end. I know the stakes."

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 11:37:16 PM »

::Klae::

With a slight nod and a grim smile she replied amicably,

"Good. I'd shake your hand, but - I think you understand why I'll refrain. Say, I'm sorry to ask you for another favor, but," moving awkwardly on the uncomfortable plating she glanced up at Sato, "could you possibly grab me some bedding or something? I'm beat."

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 11:52:52 PM »

Returning the smile, he nodded. "I'll see what I can find for you." He got up and began rummaging through the drawers for anything the woman could use. Pulling out one pillow, he sniffed it and grimaced before tossing it to the side. After a few minutes of rummaging, he deactivated the ray shield and tossed the girl some pillows and a blanket. "Good night, Klae." He said as he walked out of the cell.

He made his way to the cockpit where he found Eli. Sitting down next to the man, he looked straight ahead into the hyperspace tunnel. "You're angry.." He finally said.

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 12:07:21 AM »

Eli grimaced, "You're perceptive."

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 12:08:14 AM »

::Klae::

With a thankful look, Klae makes herself a semi-comfortable nest as Sato heads up to the cockpit.

Fluffing it as best she can, Klae flopped down, nestling down into the bedding. As her mind wandered in the almost sleep state, she wondered if Eli would say goodnight to her, if they would get to Dromund Kaas before he rested, if the Imperials would buy their ruse... fitfully, Klae slept.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2013, 12:08:52 AM »

"It's kept me alive so far." He replied.

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2013, 12:22:22 AM »

Eli looked over at Sato seriously, and then chuckled... "Well keep it up then... We're gonna need you alive."

Sato cheered him up a bit, just having someone around that wasn't distracting as hell or a temperamental psycho was nice.

"We're gonna need to be sharp when we get there, I know I don't have to tell you that."

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2013, 12:27:56 AM »

"Really? Are you sure?" He asked, a sarcastic tone in his voice. "So I'm going to head for Imperial records when we get there. What are you going to do?"

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2013, 12:32:07 AM »

"Really? Are you sure?" He asked, a sarcastic tone in his voice. "So I'm going to head for Imperial records when we get there. What are you going to do?"

I'm gonna scope out that warehouse. See if anything is still there

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2013, 12:34:45 AM »

Sato nodded. "Doubt anything's there but it's worth a shot."

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2013, 07:43:52 AM »

::Krace::

~Krace snapped back to reality after a while, realizing his legs were a little sore from standing in the same position for so long.  He considered trying to go back to bed, but he felt he needed to do something first.  He slipped his boots off and left them at his bunk.  He snuck through the ship silently and made his way to Klae's cell.  He saw she was sleeping and he sat down in front of her cell, just inches away from the field.  He watched her sleep fitfully and wished he could reach in and console her, but shutting down the field would probably cause a commotion and he didn't want that.  He leaned as close as he could to the field and started humming a song.  It was one their Mom had sung to them.  She seemed to sleep relax some when he finished so he hummed another, and even a third.  He did not remember any of the other songs, but it looked as if Klae was resting more peacefully now.  He whispered gently to her.~

"I'm sorry Klae for what I did.  I just want you to know I will do whatever it takes to get through the mission, even if it means you make it and I don't.  I love you Klae."

~He got up and kissed his hand and pressed it against the metal frame of the cell before silently and making his way back to the bunk he had claimed and climbing in bed, staring at the ceiling for a bit before falling into a fitful sleep of his own.~

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2013, 04:45:52 PM »

The ship neared it's destination and Eli began the preparations for their final approach on Drommund Kaas.

The ship was running well despite its age and appearance, it would blend well into the local scene.

::Continued on Drommund Kaas::

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2014, 11:15:01 PM »

::Krace::
::Continued from Dromund Kaas::

~Krace was grinning from ear to ear.  He looked at the chrono readout.~

"The Hound has a faster hyperdrive so T7 will probably beat us there by just a little bit, which I won't mind.  I'll be glad to get back on board my baby."

~Krace clapped Eli and then Sato on the shoulder and headed down to celebrate with Klae.~

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: