Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Alvor: Sat. 1 - Radvam  (Read 25278 times)
Various NPCs
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 0
Posts: 703

We are who we needs must be...


« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2014, 03:05:42 PM »

:: Radvam Ground Control, Gibson Narpek ::

With a crackling noise, static came over the communicator followed by a voice, "Black Sun shuttle, you will proceed to landing pad four as instructed where a team of mechanics will meet you. They will survey your damage and asses what repairs need to be made. You will remain on the landing pad until such time as the team reports in as to the severity of your damage. Should the damage be severe enough to need considerable time to repair, you will be berthed in a secure facility. Is this understood?"
Logged

Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2014, 07:10:55 PM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac responded the comms.~

"Affirmative Radvam control.  We'll be landing on pad four."

~He cut the com and hit the side of the panel again.~

"Kark....  of course they'd insist on their own repair teams."

~He moved to get up from the seat.~

"Styg, turn us around nice and slow and take us in at one quarter speed.  I want to give me time and also make us look pretty crippled."

~He sighed and started walking by Lunelle and Vonner towards the maintenance hatch.~

"I'm going to have to go find something else to short out that looks like it stems from our original problem or that mechanic team is going to make short work of our "problem" and send us on our way rather quick.  If it's bad enough they'll bring us inside the secure bay, which might just give us access to the TIEs and perhaps any other shuttles or craft that might have been carrying our scientist if that was them fleeing from Touk."
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 96
Posts: 2121


« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2014, 11:04:40 PM »

:Ground Captain Coren Lunelle:

Thinking, Lunelle paced back and forth as much as he could in the cockpit. It was one option or the other and the mission was first priority. "Since this is an Imperial base, we could simply find a replacement craft. Not to mention that there are several civilian craft that we could... acquire." Slowly, he began to leave the cockpit. Turning over his shoulder, he looked Commander Shalth in the eyes. "Fry the hyperdrive."
Logged



If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 232
Posts: 3808



« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2014, 08:06:00 AM »

:: Lt. Kellam Styg, Human, Pilot ::
::  Shuttle  Mercer ::

"Yeah, simply steal a ride...it's that easy.  Join the rebellion, they said.  See the galaxy, it'll be fun they said."  ::Kellam said quietly, trying to reassure himself with his own sarcasm.  It went against every fiber of his being for a pilot to irreparably damage his own ship, even a flying tub like the one he currently helmed but he knew that there was no sense in saying so.  Lunelle wouldn't understand, he wasn't a pilot.  Plus, it seemed a doubly bad idea to damage your only escape plan but he said as much already.  He set course for the landing pad, the slow speed dragging the short trip out painfully long.::
Logged


Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -90
Posts: 2004

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2014, 10:32:42 AM »

::Dante Mercanti, Human/Zeltron Warrent Technician::
::Shuttle Mercer::

Dante kept his eyes on the Mandolorian's helm as she berated him. He considered retorting something about her apparent droid-like emotional range before he remembered that that particular insult meant almost nothing unless you were Zeltron.

Instead he slowly turned his head away from the others and looked down at his feet, tapping his right heel and holding in his hand the golden locket around his neck.
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2014, 12:46:57 PM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac smirked a bit and nodded.~

"Imperial base probably even has a replacement hyperdrive for a shuttle like this, or at least one that will fit the bill.  That will certainly take several hours and also require extensive work."

~He started moving towards the maintenance hatch.~

"One fried hyperdrive, coming up."

~Kardac opened the hatch and crawled down inside the maintenance area and was confronted with the hyperdrive again.  What he had done earlier had only been a little short.  What he was going to do now was little more tricky and a bit more dangerous.  Thankfully he had gloves to work with.  He pulled them back on as he had earlier so he didn't get burned by any sparks.  He found the connection from the hyperdrive to the main reactor.  Making sure the main reactor had it's safeties in place and that the secondary reactor was in standby, he pushed the comm button.~

"Hold onto your arses, this is gonna get ugly."

~He pulled two of the main power couplings from the hyperdrive and reversed the plugs and then plugged them in again, immediately taking a step back and covering his face.  Electrical sparks shot everywhere and the shuttle rocked and the main reactor whined and an alarm started.  The safeties tripped and the main reactor shut down completely this time.  As soon as that happened Kardac yanked the plugs back out, feeling the shuttle listing and dipping.  After what seemed like far too many seconds the backup reactor came online, bringing power back to the engines and the rest of the craft.  After everything stabilized killed the alarm and plugged the cables back into the hyperdrive correctly and made sure everything seemed to be as normal as it should before climbing back out of the maintenance hatch and closing it.~

"OK, as requested, one fried hyperdrive and also one temporarily offline main reactor.  That tech team will definitely have their work cut out for them."

~He went back to his seat and pulled his gloves off, tucking them away as he started pushing buttons on the nav computer.~

"And it seems that hyperdrive burn out seems to have wiped out our nav computer...."

~With that he finalized the process he had set up earlier and wiped out all of their recent jump nav data.  He also initiated the wipe of all comm traffic between them and any of the other teams or the Qanotha.~

"Alright, nothing left for the Imps to find...."
Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 96
Posts: 2121


« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2014, 01:53:12 PM »

:Ground Captain Coren Lunelle:

Still standing at the rear of the cockpit, Lunelle nodded to Shalth as he walked past. "Good work, Commander." He said reassuringly. "I have faith that you'll find us an excellent vessel as a replacement."

With that, he left the cockpit to go and rouse his ground pounders, a ragged group to say the least. "Alright boys and girls." Lunelle barked. "On your feet!"
Logged



If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 232
Posts: 3808



« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2014, 02:01:22 PM »

:: Lt. Kellam Styg, Human, Pilot ::
::  Shuttle  Mercer ::

::The shuttle neared the landing pad and out of the viewport, Kellam could see a welcoming committee.  A squad of stormtroopers was nearby, no doubt waiting to keep watch on them.  There was a pair of mechanics on hand as well, judging by the box of tools and astromech droid in tow.::

"Stang! Looks like they've got the welcome wagon ready for us.  Initiating landing cycle."  ::Kellam reported as he flipped toggles and brought the shuttle down.::
Logged


Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 96
Posts: 2121


« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2014, 02:14:15 PM »

:Ground Captain Coren Lunelle:

As the ground forces stood, Lunelle turned his head back to the cockpit. "Lieutenant! What do you see!?"
Logged



If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 232
Posts: 3808



« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2014, 02:33:44 PM »

:: Lt. Kellam Styg, Human, Pilot ::
::  Shuttle  Mercer ::

"Looks like a full squad of stormtroopers, a couple of mechanics and their astromech droid."  ::Kellam called out.  It looked like the imps didn't even want them to get off the shuttle.  It would be difficult for them to sneak off with these stormtroopers watching their every move.  The shuttle touched down with a groan.  Kellam turned and watched Lunelle and Shalth, waiting for them to decide the next move.::
Logged


Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 96
Posts: 2121


« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2014, 02:44:04 PM »

:Ground Captain Coren Lunelle:

"Alright, listen up." He said loud enough for everyone to hear. "When we disembark, keep your blasters holstered. The Imps are gonna be on high alert and have itchy trigger fingers. Black Sun is not much higher on the Empire's friendly list than we are. Don't give them any reason to use their blasters. Watch your corners, keep alert. When the shooting starts, I want you maintaining your intervals. No three troops to one piece of cover. Move and shoot, cover each other, and if we survive... Well.. Drinks are on me."
Logged



If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 232
Posts: 3808



« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2014, 03:18:42 PM »

:: Lt. Kellam Styg, Human, Pilot ::
::  Shuttle  Mercer ::

"Simple plan... Shoot the bad guys and drinks at the end. I like it."

::Kellam said as he stood to follow the others.  He drew his Westar blaster to check the charge.  Full, he reseated it in the holster and readied himself.::
Logged


Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -90
Posts: 2004

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2014, 05:32:10 PM »

::Dante Mercanti, Human/Zeltron Warrent Technician::
::Shuttle Mercer::

At Capitain Lunelle's order WT Mercanti tucked the locket back under his shirt, stood up and strapped on his black hardshell backpack.

"Eniki votta jee-jee bolla" he muttered to himself.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 07:24:42 PM by Master Rel » Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Krace
Game Master
Moderator
Knight Commander
*****

Force Alignment: 150
Posts: 2855


For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)


« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2014, 07:15:25 PM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth ::
:: Half human/Thyrsian, Ship XO, Lead fighter pilot ::
:: Shuttle Mercer ::

~Kardac watched as the shuttle got in closer to the landing pad and could see their welcoming party.  He took a deep breath and put on a calm demeanor.~

"Well, lets hope we can postpone the shooting until later.  I'd like to get us brought into their secure hangar first.  Easier to get at the TIEs that way I'd imagine."

~Regardless, he checked his weapons and made sure they were ready for action.  Suddenly a thought occurred to him.~

"Captain, they may not let us keep any packs or anything on us, which means all our demo gear and the gas items needs to be locked up tight in here before we let them on board."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:02:11 PM by Krace » Logged




Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 690
Posts: 6031


Jedi Consular


WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2014, 06:40:25 PM »

:: Imperial Forces ::

As the shuttle touched down on the landing pad, the squad of Stormtroopers took up their positions with weapons drawn and trained on the ramp. With the warnings they had received from the other satellite, they knew that they had to be prepared for anything. Once everyone was in position, one of the mechanics strode to the shuttle's ramp and rapped noisily on it. "Black Sun shuttle, prepare to be boarded for assistance."
Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: