Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 68   Go Down
Author Topic: Reboot: Guild of the Living Force, Ambria (all posts are in character)  (Read 233499 times)
Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1884
Posts: 12894


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2014, 03:53:56 PM »

:: Dark Lake of Natth ::



Two crust miners pull themselves from the dry blow hole, cut and bleeding from the lake crust crystals, as they climb out from the hole they stop in awe.

Holie "What is it Klu?"

Klu "It is beautiful..."

Holie "Wut?"

Holie looks at his brother, but Klu is holding the dark crystal, staring into it as if under a spell.  Holie draws his knife and steps closer.

Klu ...koshűjontű...koshűjontű darval...

Turning to his brother, Klu's eyes are solid black...with a red glow behind them...



Holie "Eieiieieeeeeee"

Holie bursts into flames.

Klu ...mirtis...mirtis kash stai...

Staring into the crystal the miner begins to convulse and falls to the ground, smoldering, skin flakes, he stiffens as fire is expelled from all of his pores, eyes, mouth, and then he is reduced to ash.

The fire storm crosses over the site and continues on across the lake.



« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:58:53 PM by Master Rel » Logged



Light side points please Smiley

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 690
Posts: 6031


Jedi Consular


WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2014, 07:49:01 PM »

:: Ronomy Emyss ::
:: Guild Emissary ::
:: Ambria HQ ::

Ronomy woke with a start and a wave of nausea gripping his stomach. He rolled over and rose to his knees before vomiting violently. Blood vessels broke in his eyes and face with the force of sickness being thrown from his body. What had happened?

Rising carefully to his feet, the Emissary wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and felt all over his head for lumps or other wounds. Nothing, thank the Force for that. What had caused him to lose consciousness and made him sick? The last thing he remembered was meditating and immersing himself in the Force, seeking to maintain his balance.

But now...now something was different. As he took stock of his surroundings and others who appeared to be unconscious, Ronomy noticed for the first time that his comm was sounding the alert. He silenced the his personal alarm and thumbed the communicator over to the channel he and his sister often used to speak privately.

"Ren, are you alright? Ren? Where are you?"

Even as his heart seemed to halt its beating with fear for his sister's life, the Emissary moved over to one sleeping form and began shaking the man awake.
Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Obalon
Knight Officer
*

Force Alignment: 8
Posts: 103


Everything we do, the Force is always with us.


« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2014, 09:05:35 PM »

:Guild Paladin Rojaccar:
::Ambria, Green Zones some miles from headquarters:

  The sun was high on a warm day on Ambria. Many flowers dotted the landscape with some boulders scattered across the plain.  All was quiet except a group of Nuna darting across the ground beneath bushes.  Calmly sitting cross legged on a tall rock, Rojaccar maintained a focused demeanor to the floating rocks before him. Using the Force for an exercise, the white Wookiee concentrated on three boulders two of which were the size of his torso with one slightly bigger. Trying to focus, Roja levitated the three into complex swirls. Trying to have them revolve one another and setting them down one by one on a slightly smaller stone. Rojaccar was taking a break from repairs on a cargo shuttle with a fellow mechanic and decided to come to the plains on a speeder and practice with levitating stones and lightsaber poses.

  Roja enjoyed being outdoors more so than he did being locked behind a bulkhead and stuck in space for long periods. Nothing enjoyed him more than the rush of clean dry air, sun beating down, filling his lungs with the smell of flora and hearing nothing but quiet. Some days Rojaccar missed Kashyyyk and its massive trees. Not many trees grew on Ambria and it was hard to get used to with just the plains. But Roja was always adaptable, even being an albino change was always something good. Tython at least had many trees Roja would meditate in but this rock would do just fine.

  Concentrating once more while he swirled the stones around one another; Roja slowly placed the larger of the stones to the stone on the ground, while balancing that there he placed the other to a small crevice in the large stone.  Releasing his concentration the two stones sank slightly with the larger stone tipping on its axis and finally settling into a balanced position. He took the last stone trying something new tried to place it on its wide round spot.  As he slowly deposited the last stone an onrush blasted at Rojaccar through the Force; a disturbance that shocked his body into convulsions and shattered his concentration. He howled in pain and grabbed his furry white head and slumped to his side. As he did so the stone on top tumbled making the other two fall with it slamming them into the ground with a thump and crack.

  The pain rocked Roja and quickly as it came subsided leaving him dull and clammy. Nauseous from the ordeal his stomach lurched and Roja vomited his food from earlier. Standing on wobbly legs, his mind still fuzzy Rojaccar felt the disturbance all over and knew something was wrong. His cloak wrapping around him in the wind, his communicator started to vibrate and alarm from an incoming transmission.

"Attention all Guild personnel...attention all Guild personnel...report to your emergency stations...report to your emergency stations...(repeats)"

Wiping his face Rojaccar switched off his communicator as it began to repeat the alarm and set it back to his belt. With that still queasy feeling Roja with shaky feet started to climb down the rock traversing the nooks and crannies and fall the remaining feet down to the ground. He could of Force Leaped but he didn't have the concentration for the disturbance, whatever it was was still potently dangerous. With a growl Rojaccar threw his leg over the saddle and powered on the speeder. With repulsorlifts switching on, wondering what had happened and still feeling the shock of the disturbance through the Force, Rojaccar had started to get a bad feeling about this.
Logged

Sabers I own:   Archon V2 (b).    Sabers i want: Dark Prophesy (r)       Any points will do. you make the choice. prefer light points.

Aletani
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -130
Posts: 934


Dark Side Points Please


WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2014, 11:24:47 PM »

:: Ronomy Emyss ::
:: Guild Emissary ::
:: Ambria HQ ::

Ronomy woke with a start and a wave of nausea gripping his stomach. He rolled over and rose to his knees before vomiting violently. Blood vessels broke in his eyes and face with the force of sickness being thrown from his body. What had happened?

Rising carefully to his feet, the Emissary wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and felt all over his head for lumps or other wounds. Nothing, thank the Force for that. What had caused him to lose consciousness and made him sick? The last thing he remembered was meditating and immersing himself in the Force, seeking to maintain his balance.

But now...now something was different. As he took stock of his surroundings and others who appeared to be unconscious, Ronomy noticed for the first time that his comm was sounding the alert. He silenced the his personal alarm and thumbed the communicator over to the channel he and his sister often used to speak privately.

"Ren, are you alright? Ren? Where are you?"

Even as his heart seemed to halt its beating with fear for his sister's life, the Emissary moved over to one sleeping form and began shaking the man awake.

::Ren Emyss::

Pulling out the small, palm sized communicator to reply to Ronomy, the tall woman stopped as she crested a small hill - the plains reached out, and down - to Lake Natth and a huge firestorm. The surrounding area rippled with the tides of the Force, the waves breaking upon Ren's consciousness - the imbalance threatening to tip her into the deep pools of panic.

Her voice came out less than calm, an edge of unease and building energy - a compulsion to act, "Romy? The Lake," she sent a vivid image of the firestorm, her emotions and the waves of the Force strengthening her link with her twin. "It's on fire, what's going on?"

With wide eyes Ren looked down at her right hand, it's white-knuckled grip tense around the hilt of her saber - thumb primed to trigger the glimmering silver energy blade - primed to act on the drive building inside of her - to fight or to defend.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 11:29:16 PM by Aletani » Logged

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 690
Posts: 6031


Jedi Consular


WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2014, 11:39:48 PM »

::Ren Emyss::

Pulling out the small, palm sized communicator to reply to Ronomy, the tall woman stopped as she crested a small hill - the plains reached out, and down - to Lake Natth and a huge firestorm. The surrounding area rippled with the tides of the Force, the waves breaking upon Ren's consciousness - the imbalance threatening to tip her into the deep pools of panic.

Her voice came out less than calm, an edge of unease and building energy - a compulsion to act, "Romy? The Lake," she sent a vivid image of the firestorm, her emotions and the waves of the Force strengthening her link with her twin. "It's on fire, what's going on?"

With wide eyes Ren looked down at her right hand, it's white-knuckled grip tense around the hilt of her saber - thumb primed to trigger the glimmering silver energy blade - primed to act on the drive building inside of her - to fight or to defend.

:: Ronomy Emyss ::
:: Guild Emissary ::
:: Ambria HQ ::

According to the image and emotion Ren shared with Ronomy, even the planet seemed to be rebelling somehow and for some reason. Despite that fact, the simple sound of his sister's voice was enough to calm Ronomy and cease his approach into panic. Those who had been rendered unconscious were now waking and the sound of retching could be heard all around him. He did his best to avoid permitting the image to spill through into the familial link.

He directed the others to move to their various stations before taking off at a loping run toward the courtyard where he was supposed to gather. As he ran, Ronomy spoke through his comm, "Listen to me Ren, I don't know what's going on but you have to get back here. Don't try to handle it alone; just get back to your stations like the alert said." He tried his best to reassure his sister and send peaceful thoughts through their link, but it was difficult to keep the required concentration when others were rushing around to their stations.
Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Aletani
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -130
Posts: 934


Dark Side Points Please


WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2014, 12:33:26 AM »

:: Ronomy Emyss ::
:: Guild Emissary ::
:: Ambria HQ ::

According to the image and emotion Ren shared with Ronomy, even the planet seemed to be rebelling somehow and for some reason. Despite that fact, the simple sound of his sister's voice was enough to calm Ronomy and cease his approach into panic. Those who had been rendered unconscious were now waking and the sound of retching could be heard all around him. He did his best to avoid permitting the image to spill through into the familial link.

He directed the others to move to their various stations before taking off at a loping run toward the courtyard where he was supposed to gather. As he ran, Ronomy spoke through his comm, "Listen to me Ren, I don't know what's going on but you have to get back here. Don't try to handle it alone; just get back to your stations like the alert said." He tried his best to reassure his sister and send peaceful thoughts through their link, but it was difficult to keep the required concentration when others were rushing around to their stations.

::Ren Emyss::

Ronomy's voice cut through the chaos that was the Force and Ren's stasis, she clipped her unlit saber back to her belt and ran. Tucking the comm and sending a brief feeling of the rush of the wind around her as she sprinted and leaped across the arid plains before the Guild's headquarters. With her mind and body focused with the aid of her bonded twin's support, she regained her full composure by the time she had dropped off her sling of grasses at her workshop and came to a halt beside her brother in the open courtyard. With a slightly pained glance at the state of everyone affected in the Force scurrying about, she let a wave of peace and security fall over her usually agoraphobic brother - these dashing crowds certainly wouldn't help his agitation and she had her wits about her now - thanks to him.

With a blush of exertion pinking her cheeks, she stood ready and able at her station, more at ease now that she was with her sibling.
Logged

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 3213
Posts: 5377


You can't take the sky from me....


« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2014, 09:35:14 AM »

:: Aedryn Kescari ::
:: Guild of the Living Force HQ Spaceport ::

Aedryn took several deep breaths, fighting the nausea in her stomachs. The two twi'lek headed out of the hangar bay and towards a security office. From communication devices all around came the repeated call "Attention all Guild personnel...attention all Guild personnel...report to your emergency stations...report to your emergency stations...". Their own devices joined in with the alert as they were recognised and connected to the network. She removed hers from her belt and cancelled the call before putting it back. Beings rushed passed them to their stations, each Force Sensitive looking a bit unwell but with an expression of determination to get to their places and aid in the protection of their Guild.

With no assigned station to report to, the two entered the spaceport's security office. From there they could find out more information and be assigned to where they were needed. Aedryn entered ahead of her colleague and stopped in front of a senior security officer who was issuing orders to one of his men. Once he was finished and directed his attention to them Aedryn nodded in greeting and stated "Explorer Kescari and Paladin Epecegu reporting in. We just returned from a mission off planet."
Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -90
Posts: 2004

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2014, 09:55:25 AM »

::Nok-Su Cao::

There were already several Guildsmen in the Central Courtyard when the Kaminoan arrived, but his grey eyes fell upon the Human, Ronomy, who was speaking into his commlink, presumably to his twin sister. The Human looked worried, but then his expression relaxed a little and he put his commlink away. Nok-Su stood to the left of the entrance to the Guild High Council building, his hands clasped a bit too tight in front of him and his weapons unnesissarily conspicuous in the absence of his cloak.
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 232
Posts: 3808



« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2014, 12:10:52 PM »

:: Khe'vhiin Sharu ::
:: Security office ::

::Khe'vhiin entered the security office.  He felt on edge and, his eyes constantly scanning for threats.  There were a few others gathered here, one of them his friend Aedryn.  He gave a slight nod to her in greeting before turning his attention to the security officer.::

"What's going on?" ::He asked the security officer.::
Logged


Darth Rifter
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -200
Posts: 3562

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.


« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2014, 02:38:31 PM »

::Dano Furin::
::Guild Headquaters::

Dano knew he had to meet at the courtyard of the guild headquarters, that was his assigned area after all. Running at full speed, he took to the roof tops to speed up his pace. He quickly arrived at the guild headquarters. With his momentum, he rode the wall, flipped onto the roof, ran and bit, and dropped down into the courtyard. He loved to make an entrance. Dusting himself off, he stood at attention, ready to listen to instructions.
Logged


Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1884
Posts: 12894


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2014, 03:32:55 PM »

:: Guild Headquarters parade grounds ::



A regal form in white silk robes with golden flourishes strides out into the parade grounds, heading towards the leadership cluster.  The others within the cluster bow, salute, and/or gesture to the advancing figure.

Stepping up to a central location the figure in white confers with a select few others and takes the mass communicator mike.

(across all Guild channels and intercomms)

"Attention all Guild personnel, this is Guild Master Caad Venturous"

Master Venturous waits a moment to collect his thoughts or to allow time to gain the attention of others.

"Attention all Guild personnel, this is Guild Master Caad Venturous...as an official announcement regarding our state of emergency, there is a significant disturbance in the Force"  looking out into the assembly "This disturbance is of the highest order and requires the attention of every Guild member"

"Under no circumstance shall any of our membership undertake any measure of meditation until further notice" waving off an aide trying to get his attention "Those with deep connection should seek assistance in distancing themselves for the immediate time"

Taking the note being handed to him, reads it.

"Reports of this situation, are coming in from our contacts at all point on this world" putting the note away "Each Guild member is to report to their supervisors for further instructions and orders...by the Force, through the Force, we will seek balance"

Those surrounding Master Venturous gather about and begin a heated debate, the group milling away from the parade grounds following the Master as he begins to head away back towards the Council building.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:03:05 PM by Master Rel » Logged



Light side points please Smiley

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!
*****

Force Alignment: 1641
Posts: 9264


Suns of the Force


« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2014, 04:30:11 PM »

Guild of the Living Force Headquarters

The students made their way slowly through their Sun Hao forms, a test of both technique and focus as well as a period of self reflection.  At their age, the training was performed with metal blades rather than lightsabers - a product of their somewhat old-fashioned instructor.  Nero believed strongly in the use of blades, not only as a conditioning exercise but also to connect the students with the roots of the lightsaber.  In his eyes, this gave them a more profound understanding of the weapon, and prepared them for situations where it may be lost or destroyed.  His old Jedi Master used to tell him, "this weapon is your life," in order to stress the importance of keeping it on his person at all times... but of course at that age the wisdom was mostly lost on him.

He found it harder and harder as he got older not to live in the past, and as such he shook his head to clear his thoughts.  Concentrate on the moment, feel the living Force around you, he told himself.  He expanded his awareness to encompass the students, feeling their connection to the Force in turn.  Some had stronger links than others, but all of them had enough respect for him as an instructor to give this portion of class their best effort.  Velocities and accelerations always came first, but it was the forms at the end that were the pivotal moment.

It began far off and faint, but after only a few seconds hit Nero like a freighter ship.  He lost his breath for a moment, and pain exploded in his head.  He fell to his knees hardly aware of his surroundings, only rising after a few seconds to check on his students.  They were shaken clearly, but their connection to the Living Force was not yet as strong - their faces showed more concern for him than anything.  Did he cry out?  He honestly wasn't sure, but given what he felt it hardly mattered... this class was over.  He dismissed them quickly and put away the training weapons.  With a quick check of the lightsaber on his belt, he made his way out of the training hall to meet with the other instructors.  As expected, he heard the announcement for emergency stations as soon as he got out, which confirmed that this was not just some personal madness of his.
Logged


Obalon
Knight Officer
*

Force Alignment: 8
Posts: 103


Everything we do, the Force is always with us.


« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2014, 06:05:11 PM »

:Guild Paladin Rojaccar:
::Ambria, Guild Headquarters:

  With the wind howling and with his hair snaking across his face with his beads clicking against each other, Rojaccar roared across the plains with his speeder bike. Like an angry Zur flying low to the ground. He turned and swiveled and pushed the controls, maneuvering around rocks and debris for the clearest route to the city. Moving west at a speed no9t very safe for himself or the bike.

  He was just a few miles from the city when he started to see air speeders darting to the city knowing full well it was beyond a simple drill. With the impact he felt during meditation he was painfully aware that his concentration was blurry and he started to have problems seeing because of the dry biting wind blurring his eyes with tears. Wiping away the tears Roja instantly heard a whisper of a warning in the back of his mind and as soon as he wiped around a corner with high rock a team of humanoids placing a moisture evaporator into the ground were right into his path.

  With one quick jerk of his foot and swerving the controls Roja rose to the air and he began to bank left as he zoomed over the startled party throwing their fists up in the air. With a sigh of relief Rojaccar descended gently to proceed towards the city center. Clear now from the rocks, Roja could discern no smoke from the city which he feared something of sabotage or an explosion but nothing was out of place, except the increased activity of air speeders in the air heading for the hanger. What in Ambria is going on? He thought to himself.

  He gunned the throttle and pressed his foot forward ducking every which way to miss people or a tiny hut or two. With his robes flapping in the air and the wind still biting his eyes, the white Wookiee entered the city with his speeder slowing down but still zooming by onlookers and fellow guild members heading for headquarters. As he reached the front of the building Rojaccar parked his now steaming speeder bike to the side, shutting down the repulsorlifts and gently resting to the ground.  As he got off the bike he smelled engine oil and looked down to see slight drops on the ground dripping from his engine. With a loud growl and a few curses Roja started toward HQ on foot following others with his heavy footfalls ricocheting against the stone walls. Panting Rojaccar entered the parade grounds where everyone was gathering and soon as he ran in a commanding voice caught is attention to the left. With his height the albino Wookiee clearly saw the commander of the voice.

"Attention all Guild personnel, this is Guild Master Caad Venturous"

  As he watched Master Venturous entered the center with some of the other Masters. He listened intently to what he had to report and soon was baffled at what he had to say that made some of the of the guild turn heads in surprise. Roja crossing his arms awaited dismissal watching as the center became he heated debate and turned to get straight for his supervisor for his orders. Orders he was sure everyone would receive for this kind of situation. With fast legs he moved through the now buzzing center, with a few grunts in Sheriiwook to excuse himself around a few Twi’leks and the two Guild twins Rojaccar entered the corridor outside of the grounds to see what in the Force was to be done about this crisis. As he walked pulling his robe close he rubbed his chin. Was anyone hurt by this? Am I? He thought. He breathed deeply as Master Eborn taught him long ago and cleared his mind of questions and proceeded as ordered to his duty.
Logged

Sabers I own:   Archon V2 (b).    Sabers i want: Dark Prophesy (r)       Any points will do. you make the choice. prefer light points.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: 690
Posts: 6031


Jedi Consular


WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2014, 07:15:22 PM »

:: Ronomy Emyss ::
:: Guild Emissary ::
:: Ambria HQ ::

After Master Venturous made his declaration and departed as suddenly as he appeared, Ronomy turned to his sister and spoke in a calm manner though his words were hurried.

"You should meet with the Explorers and let them know you are okay. I'll meet with the Emissaries and see if there is anything I can do. Undoubtedly, the visiting Jedi and Sith will be blaming each other for this, and we may need to calm their tempers."

He looked over his shoulder quickly to see people moving quickly to their respective positions. "Be safe," he said as he quickly embraced Ren. "And don't worry, I'm still here."
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:24:05 PM by BenPass » Logged

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!
*****

Force Alignment: 1641
Posts: 9264


Suns of the Force


« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2014, 07:43:27 PM »

Nero, Guild Paladin and Instructor

It had been some time since such a seismic event had happened, so Nero was unsure of where he should report first.  As an Instructor, he considered finding the gathering of Guild staff to join, but he soon decided otherwise.  As a Paladin, his first duty was to find Master Dar Nonymous.

He set out to Master Nonymous's quarters, his hood up to protect his eyes from the sand kicked up everywhere.  Noise and commotion was everywhere, the regular ebb and flow of traffic only increased by the Guild's assembly.  This was exactly the type of environment Nero disliked - large amounts of people in a small space, overwhelming sensory input... and for him, the Force only served to enhance this.  Nevertheless, he clung to it, tapping into its flow to keep his mind clear and find the correct path to his supervisor.

He finally saw the main barracks, and entered as swiftly as he could.  There was some commotion inside as well, but it was nothing compared to the chaos outside - a relief to be sure.  These were Paladins of the order, disciplined and focused, so even in an event like this they remained orderly.  His former role as a Jedi Guardian had caused him to seek out this particular arm of the Guild, years ago after his service to the Jedi Order.  Guild Master Nonymous would be calling them to order soon no doubt, so Nero waited there for the remaining Paladins to arrive.
Logged


Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 68   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: