Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Who else here is excited about the Star Wars Episode 7?  (Read 1572 times)
Angelwngs
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

« on: August 07, 2015, 06:00:41 AM »

I am sooooooooooooo exited that they made a new Star Wars movie. Me and my Fiance will be seeing it at the theater on December 18th, 2015. That's when it's going to be released in theaters. We might be going to the midnight showing if my Fiance gets the 18th off work. I go stay the night at his house where his parents live on the day before his day off. I can't wait to see the new characters and old characters they have in the movie. I still have my light Saber and maybe my Fiance will think about us taking our light sabers to the movie. I highly doubt we can do that but it would be kool. Who knows if we don't do it we might see other light sabers in the theater. I will call them maybe and ask if that's allowed.

Just the thought that I am getting married in Disney World blows my mind...Expected wedding day December 25th, 2017.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 06:10:57 AM »

I too have high hopes.  Truly nothing I have seen yet is making me doubt.  As to lightsabers in the theater  I've seen it many times but you are right in calling before hand and asking. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Dschadir NL
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 07:24:46 PM »

Am I excited?!? Heck yeah, from what I've seen so far I can't help but think this movie will be more in line with the original trilogy then the prequels ever did.

I cannot wait.

With respect to the sabers ... I always laughed at the people over here who brought their teeny tiny super simple cheap plastic extendable toy sabers to the theater. It is so not Dutch to do stuff like that, same like applauding when the Lucasarts logo appears on screen or when the movie is finished. We are more down to earth. We actually have a saying that translates somewhat like this: Just act normally, that is already more than crazy enough  Wink

But, having said that ... the US sabers do make it a lot cooler nowadays. So ... I hope they will let you take them inside.  Wink

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid - May the Force be with you!!!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 07:45:38 PM »

Am I excited?!? Heck yeah, from what I've seen so far I can't help but think this movie will be more in line with the original trilogy then the prequels ever did.

I cannot wait.

With respect to the sabers ... I always laughed at the people over here who brought their teeny tiny super simple cheap plastic extendable toy sabers to the theater. It is so not Dutch to do stuff like that, same like applauding when the Lucasarts logo appears on screen or when the movie is finished. We are more down to earth. We actually have a saying that translates somewhat like this: Just act normally, that is already more than crazy enough  Wink

But, having said that ... the US sabers do make it a lot cooler nowadays. So ... I hope they will let you take them inside.  Wink

Hmmm, sound like a bore to me, acting all proper and "normal."  Wink

I plan to show up at the theater in full Anakin regalia and I will definitely be swinging my Chosen One around in the parking lot.  I wield my weirdness with pride. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: