Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down
Author Topic: Comparing Order Numbers  (Read 53784 times)
Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« Reply #210 on: February 23, 2016, 09:32:30 PM »

I received my grab bag with li-ion today. 1380xx. It was a shiny new apprentice v4. My graflex order 1388xx shipped yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #211 on: February 23, 2016, 09:59:55 PM »

I just wanted to let everyone know after some discussion with other mods and members I've chosen to lock this thread.
While this thread was made with good intent, it has run its course and is more detrimental to the waiting process than it is beneficial.

Order numbers are just one part of the process and as such are a poor indicator of wait times for receiving your saber on their own.
Many of the people who have posted in this thread are newer members and because of this I feel this thread is sending the wrong message to our growing community.
The order number process is simply misleading and as such discussion of them should end in this thread and elsewhere.

If you're excited and waiting for your new sabers I suggest visiting and chatting in this thread: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.0
If you have any additional questions feel free to message me.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: